Why the hate you guys...

jswiftproposal

Registered Baby-Cannibal
Apr 13, 2010
Hey you! Yes I am talking to you, you Democrat/Independent/Republican, White/Black/Latino/Asian, Woman/man, Southerner/Northerner, East Coast/West Coast! I have a question for you, why all the hate? Seriously, sometimes this country seems like we don't have debate or arguments and that instead it is civil war. If you honestly are willing to kill a fellow countrymen over an economic/social opinion, you have something seriously wrong with you. People, we are all of the same loyalty and of the same general idea. The fact that we think differently about how to go about achieving the same goals, happiness and prosperity, should be lauded and not attacked. So please tell me LOGICALY why we have to hate each-other?

p.s. if you use the word "fag" in this thread you get -5 internets

Hey you! Yes I am talking to you, you Democrat/Independent/Republican, White/Black/Latino/Asian, Woman/man, Southerner/Northerner, East Coast/West Coast! I have a question for you, why all the hate? Seriously, sometimes this country seems like we don't have debate or arguments and that instead it is civil war. If you honestly are willing to kill a fellow countrymen over an economic/social opinion, you have something seriously wrong with you. People, we are all of the same loyalty and of the same general idea. The fact that we think differently about how to go about achieving the same goals, happiness and prosperity, should be lauded and not attacked. So please tell me LOGICALY why we have to hate each-other?

p.s. if you use the word "fag" in this thread you get -5 internets

People have killed for less.

I think you're confusing hate with intense displeasure.

Forum List

Back