Why the GOP will continue to stay on the "attack"

He's gotten a lot more tax cuts than spending increases through congress, why should that balloon the deficit? It's almost like there is no difference between spending and tax cuts.

Balloon the deficit?
That's fucking rich, asswipe.
He's gotten us -$1,330,000,000,000.00 in the hole since taking office.

Grab a tissue, Blame Booooooosh, and wipe the corners of your mouth assbrain.

Actually no, the budget deficit on the day he took office was $1.2T. If his 2013 budget has a deficit of $900B, that's an improvement over what Bush left.

Don't mean to jump on you but we now have about 5 trillion dollars extra in debt since Obama took office.

If we take away 1.3 trillion, how does the Democrats explain the other 3.8 trillion(I think Tarp is included in that 1.2 trillion you are talking about, right? Thats 800 billion plus the 400 billion that the Bush administration was norminally over. In comparison to Obamas fiscal behavior, Bush was a fiscal genius. What the hell gives?)

Pred, I think you need to take another look at the GOP leadership and the GOP nominees. They are calling for lowering the top tax bracket only. They are calling for cuts in education, and not just at the high school level. They have absolutely no plan, of any kind, that would help contain the cost of health care. Santorum wants no access to birth control for any woman, ever. Bachmann wants no EPA. Paul wants no ... well, everything. Ryan wants no Medicare. Many want no Social Security. And the list goes on.

Honestly, I don't think you're following your party too closely.

Actually, you are drinking too much of the Kool Aid. Seriously you couldn't be more wrong. If one person in the GOP decides to run on the stance that he wants to cut taxes for the top 1% (who btw, pay 40% of all personal income taxes), that doesn't mean that that is the GOP platform and that whomever gets the nom will want to do that. And as I said in my response, we have been spending more and more on education and the result is that our kids are falling futher and further behind the rest of the world, so money isn't fixing the problem and the country is broke. We absolutely DO have a plan for healthcare, this plan has been proposed and submitted many times but is shot down in the Democrat held Senate. The DNC and obama repeatedly lie and claim that we have no plan and you guys simply believe it. And for the last time Michelle achmann is not the entire GOP.

The Paul Ryan Budget that virtually every GOP lawmaker voted in favour of and that, as far as I know, every nominee currently endorses, calls for an end to Medicare and a tax cut on the top bracket only. You know, the top 1% that makes 40% of all personal income. It also calls in cuts for COLLEGE student aid.

Now, if you guys have a plan to control health care costs, I would love to see you link to it.

No, you are wrong. You should educate yourself. I will post for you the GOP plan for Healthcare that was rejected ny the Democrats in a minute or two.

you're full of shit.:cuckoo:

Actually no, the budget deficit on the day he took office was $1.2T. If his 2013 budget has a deficit of $900B, that's an improvement over what Bush left.

Which part do you think I got wrong?

First of all, we're talking about a "projected" budget...has this Adminsitration been even close with any of their projections so far? The only thing you can grade someone on is what they have actually DONE. Or did you want to make a little wager on whether or not that "projected" budget will end up being higher than anticipated when all is said and done? You can take the "under" and I'll take the "over".

The only thing Republicans need to run on is..

Are you better off today than when the Hope and Change was elected?

if answer NO...than vote to kick Obama and his Comrades in arms OUT.

...and return to the Bush days and the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression. Yeah, that is what the American Public want...:lol::lol::lol:

you're full of shit.:cuckoo:

The budget deficit and the debt are two different things.

I know. Do you?

Federal Budget Deficit Projected to Skyrocket in 2009 | Online NewsHour | January 7, 2009 | PBS

Article from Jan 7, 2009 showing that the deficit at that time of the year was $1.2T, as I said. And this is a couple weeks before Obama takes office.

So ... you were saying?

I know. Do you?

Federal Budget Deficit Projected to Skyrocket in 2009 | Online NewsHour | January 7, 2009 | PBS

Article from Jan 7, 2009 showing that the deficit at that time of the year was $1.2T, as I said. And this is a couple weeks before Obama takes office.

So ... you were saying?

You keep leaving out Obama signed that budget.

Because you are a disingenuous hack.

I know. Do you?

So ... you were saying?

Wow! And you still don't see your mistake? I guess that's why you are a Democrat.

...and return to the Bush days and the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression. Yeah, that is what the American Public want...:lol::lol::lol:

...so we should stay in the Obama days and the longest economic downturn since the Great Depression? Yeah, that's what all those people still on unemployment after 3 years of Obama want...lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, what else are they going to run on?

The American people don't see even more tax cuts for the wealthy as the way to go.

"Prosperity though lower wages" doesn't resonate.

Outlaw birth control? Seriously?

Slash education? What about the kids?

Medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy so "no health care" is not something the average American sees as a "right". Instead, they see it as a "problem".

Republicans should stay away from foreign policy. After all, they let Bin Laden go. Obama not only took out Bin Laden, but most of the al Qaeda leadership. And did it no matter where Bin Laden was. Which was against Republican policy.

End the EPA? Like Michelle Bachmann said she would during the presidential debates? Seeing what's going on in China, a country that is now number one in birth defects, that seems like a losing strategy.

So what's left? What will Republicans run on that will be a "winning hand"?

We want to know.

Attacking the worst and most corrupt admin in our lifetime is a worthy cause.
Bush II, Grant & Harding are not in office.

Seriously, what else are they going to run on?

The American people don't see even more tax cuts for the wealthy as the way to go.

"Prosperity though lower wages" doesn't resonate.

Outlaw birth control? Seriously?

Slash education? What about the kids?

Medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy so "no health care" is not something the average American sees as a "right". Instead, they see it as a "problem".

Republicans should stay away from foreign policy. After all, they let Bin Laden go. Obama not only took out Bin Laden, but most of the al Qaeda leadership. And did it no matter where Bin Laden was. Which was against Republican policy.

End the EPA? Like Michelle Bachmann said she would during the presidential debates? Seeing what's going on in China, a country that is now number one in birth defects, that seems like a losing strategy.

So what's left? What will Republicans run on that will be a "winning hand"?

We want to know.

Attacking the worst and most corrupt admin in our lifetime is a worthy cause.
Bush II, Grant & Harding are not in office.

Nope they are not, nor are they the most corrupt in history. This admin has won it hands down.

Now trump 11 solyndras or shut up.

Hell of a lot of people were having extraordinary difficulty before they even heard of Obama. Too bad for republicans that the housing bubble popped early, if only Wall Street could have just held the fiction together for another year.

Last edited:
Now, if you guys have a plan to control health care costs, I would love to see you link to it.

GOP healthcare plan:

House Republicans Offer Health Care Plan - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Republican Health Care Plan Unveiled

Republicans plan alternate health care law

Do you need more?

I just read all 3.5 pages of the "plan", which is not actually a plan. It's an outline saying what the plan will be once they make a plan.

So ... what else you got?

edit: I see you have changed your post. Let me check out the other two links.

GOP healthcare plan:

House Republicans Offer Health Care Plan - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Republican Health Care Plan Unveiled

Republicans plan alternate health care law

Do you need more?

I just read all 3.5 pages of the "plan", which is not actually a plan. It's an outline saying what the plan will be once they make a plan.

So ... what else you got?

Are democrats still open for bribes? That would help the GOP. They did it for their cronies.

...so we should stay in the Obama days and the longest economic downturn since the Great Depression? Yeah, that's what all those people still on unemployment after 3 years of Obama want...lol::lol::lol:

Downturn?

chart.png

Yeah, yeah I know...."it would have grown anyway. Obama is holding it back, yada yada."

Forum List

Back