Why the GOP will continue to stay on the "attack"

The GOP is going to attack Obamination because....

Obamacare is illegal and will destroy this country from the inside.

His foreign policy and plans to gut the military is a threat to our national security.

His left-wing nominations of federal judges, czars, etc are a threat to our personal freedom and the overall society as a whole (business, religious, health, etc).

He is an idiot that was only voted into office because of his black skin and weird name. It was some weird joke to pick some black guy from Asia with a muslim name in the middle of a war with radical islam, it was a subliminal message by libs to the muslim world after 9/11....like "see we like you when we pick your kind, so leave us alone."

Actually no, the budget deficit on the day he took office was $1.2T. If his 2013 budget has a deficit of $900B, that's an improvement over what Bush left.

Yeah - go with that stupid.

It's the truth. Even if you choose not to think so.

you have received -460 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Suck on this, you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102
Swear all you want. It doesn't change the fact that what I posted is fact.

And yes, it means Obama misses his goal of halving the deficit, but I don't see anyone claiming otherwise.

you're full of shit.:cuckoo:

He's gotten a lot more tax cuts than spending increases through congress, why should that balloon the deficit? It's almost like there is no difference between spending and tax cuts.

Balloon the deficit?
That's fucking rich, asswipe.
He's gotten us -$1,330,000,000,000.00 in the hole since taking office.

Grab a tissue, Blame Booooooosh, and wipe the corners of your mouth assbrain.

Actually no, the budget deficit on the day he took office was $1.2T. If his 2013 budget has a deficit of $900B, that's an improvement over what Bush left.

Yeah, you guys should definitely attack his foreign policy too. No way that will blow up in your faces either.

:lmao:

The GOP is going to attack Obamination because....

Obamacare is illegal and will destroy this country from the inside.

His foreign policy and plans to gut the military is a threat to our national security.

His left-wing nominations of federal judges, czars, etc are a threat to our personal freedom and the overall society as a whole (business, religious, health, etc).

He is an idiot that was only voted into office because of his black skin and weird name. It was some weird joke to pick some black guy from Asia with a muslim name in the middle of a war with radical islam, it was a subliminal message by libs to the muslim world after 9/11....like "see we like you when we pick your kind, so leave us alone."

Quit trying to transfer your opinions to the bulk of the American electorate, keep it simple, they see a guy willing to help them being attacked by people who do not want to help them. The people who have complex political opinions are a minority.

Balloon the deficit?

Which part do you think I got wrong?

You want to know? Actually I know you don't really want to know but here goes anyway:

Pred, I think you need to take another look at the GOP leadership and the GOP nominees. They are calling for lowering the top tax bracket only. They are calling for cuts in education, and not just at the high school level. They have absolutely no plan, of any kind, that would help contain the cost of health care. Santorum wants no access to birth control for any woman, ever. Bachmann wants no EPA. Paul wants no ... well, everything. Ryan wants no Medicare. Many want no Social Security. And the list goes on.

Honestly, I don't think you're following your party too closely.

Actually, you are drinking too much of the Kool Aid. Seriously you couldn't be more wrong. If one person in the GOP decides to run on the stance that he wants to cut taxes for the top 1% (who btw, pay 40% of all personal income taxes), that doesn't mean that that is the GOP platform and that whomever gets the nom will want to do that. And as I said in my response, we have been spending more and more on education and the result is that our kids are falling futher and further behind the rest of the world, so money isn't fixing the problem and the country is broke. We absolutely DO have a plan for healthcare, this plan has been proposed and submitted many times but is shot down in the Democrat held Senate. The DNC and obama repeatedly lie and claim that we have no plan and you guys simply believe it. And for the last time Michelle achmann is not the entire GOP.

He's gotten a lot more tax cuts than spending increases through congress, why should that balloon the deficit? It's almost like there is no difference between spending and tax cuts.

Balloon the deficit?

You DO know the difference between the budget deficit and the debt don't you? Please put down the Kool Aid.

You want to know? Actually I know you don't really want to know but here goes anyway:

Pred, I think you need to take another look at the GOP leadership and the GOP nominees. They are calling for lowering the top tax bracket only. They are calling for cuts in education, and not just at the high school level. They have absolutely no plan, of any kind, that would help contain the cost of health care. Santorum wants no access to birth control for any woman, ever. Bachmann wants no EPA. Paul wants no ... well, everything. Ryan wants no Medicare. Many want no Social Security. And the list goes on.

Honestly, I don't think you're following your party too closely.

Actually, you are drinking too much of the Kool Aid. Seriously you couldn't be more wrong. If one person in the GOP decides to run on the stance that he wants to cut taxes for the top 1% (who btw, pay 40% of all personal income taxes), that doesn't mean that that is the GOP platform and that whomever gets the nom will want to do that. And as I said in my response, we have been spending more and more on education and the result is that our kids are falling futher and further behind the rest of the world, so money isn't fixing the problem and the country is broke. We absolutely DO have a plan for healthcare, this plan has been proposed and submitted many times but is shot down in the Democrat held Senate. The DNC and obama repeatedly lie and claim that we have no plan and you guys simply believe it. And for the last time Michelle achmann is not the entire GOP.

The Paul Ryan Budget that virtually every GOP lawmaker voted in favour of and that, as far as I know, every nominee currently endorses, calls for an end to Medicare and a tax cut on the top bracket only. You know, the top 1% that makes 40% of all personal income. It also calls in cuts for COLLEGE student aid.

Now, if you guys have a plan to control health care costs, I would love to see you link to it.

Balloon the deficit?

No, his Kool Aid addled brain doesn't see his mistake.

Forum List

Back