Why The GOP Should Be Deliriously Happy Romney/Biden Lost.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Romney spoke to Latino Elected and Appointed Officials and he assured them he is a man who keeps his promises.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/23/u...with-romney-in-his-turn-before-hispanics.html

Romney Promise:
Mitt Romney says he would veto DREAM Act
January 01, 2012|By James Oliphant

Reporting from Des Moines — Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney has pledged to veto the so-called DREAM Act, which would provide a path to citizenship for children of illegal immigrants if they attend college or serve in the military.

Romney made the comments during a late campaign stop New Year’s Eve in northwestern Iowa.

Mitt Romney says he would veto DREAM Act - Los Angeles Times

[youtube]RJC1Mn8Pxg8[/youtube]

A political question: Will Romney keeps his word?

Then again maybe Romney and Biden would not have kept their word? But if they would have the GOP would be unaware of what a bad state they are in with changing demographics in voting patterns

Will the GOP pull through and support granting amnesty by another name?

Remember, the right likes to live in denial and say the GOP doesn't put party politics over what they view is best for the nation and the rule of law/

What a pickle they put the wingnuts in

:rofl:

Once in a while you make a good point, but do we have to wade through all the rest to get there?

Remember, the right likes to live in denial and say the GOP doesn't put party politics over what they view is best for the nation and the rule of law/

Never underestimate the ability of the GOP to shove their head up their ass and be prison bitch to the scumbag democrats.

Amnesty, because 1986 was such a FUCKING SUCCESS...

Never underestimate the ability of the GOP to shove their head up their ass and be prison bitch to the scumbag democrats.

Amnesty, because 1986 was such a FUCKING SUCCESS...

The GOP is supposed to be pondering allowing Cuba and the states of Mexico to become part of the United States. Maybe Marco Rubio being an anchor baby has the GOP hoping they'll have the first Hispanic President?

The GOP is supposed to be pondering allowing Cuba and the states of Mexico to become part of the United States. Maybe Marco Rubio being an anchor baby has the GOP hoping they'll have the first Hispanic President?

I think Mexico might have something to say about becoming part of the USA.

Personally, I wouldn't mind. Baja is the best part of California.

What a dope. Biden won re-election as the VP. He didn't loose. The American public did.

It's over lefties unless you were in a coma for the last couple of months. Tell us how great Hussein will do without blaming Romney or Bush.

Why The GOP Should Be Deliriously Happy Romney/Ryan Lost.

Romney spoke to Latino Elected and Appointed Officials and he assured them he is a man who keeps his promises.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/23/u...with-romney-in-his-turn-before-hispanics.html

Romney Promise:

Reporting from Des Moines — Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney has pledged to veto the so-called DREAM Act, which would provide a path to citizenship for children of illegal immigrants if they attend college or serve in the military.

Romney made the comments during a late campaign stop New Year’s Eve in northwestern Iowa.

Then again maybe Romney and Biden would not have kept their word? But if they would have the GOP would be unaware of what a bad state they are in with changing demographics in voting patterns
Romney/Ryan not Romney/Biden...but everyone knows what was meant.

Oh look!!! Dante made and error and a rightie wet their pants!!! :rofl:

Romney Promise:

No, I didn't wet my pants but I am laughing at your ignorance.

No, I didn't wet my pants but I am laughing at your ignorance.
Ignorance? '

It would be you showing your ignorance that Romney/Biden was obviously an error..your foolishness would suggest Dante didn't know diff between Romney/Ryan and Romney/Biden D'Oh!

Dante obviously had a brain fart while posting in multiple threads or combined thoughts....you...

Obviously mistake an error for some bullshit idea that makes you look like a bozo even when you try to score a cheap seats point on somebody

:lol:

You are definitely more like Shoeshine Boy than you realize.. :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back