Why the GOP is doomed...GREAT READ

Why Donald Trump Can’t Win The White House

The GOP has no choice. They need to embrace Donald, as distasteful as it may be. Better to lose fighting, than to lose whining....:crybaby:

They have no choice. If he is the nominee they lose. If he is and there is a brokered convention, and the GOP establishment rips the nomination from Trump and his followers he goes third party and they lose.

Again this article mirrors what I've been saying for a few months. The Republican party is about to fracture and possibly come to its end. I think the establishment will re-form a more moderate version, it may still be called the Republican party it may not, but this new version will finally embrace women, gays, blacks, and other minorities because that reflects what the society has become and to win national elections you have to treat these people with respect. These are the Republicans who's god is money, and they will NEVER give up their kneeling to and worship of it, no matter what they have to accept.

The rest of the party, the various splinter groups who state daily they won't compromise or work with anyone and who seem to be clinging to the past like a pitbull on a poodle, and who simply cannot accept the changes in American society the last 25 years will be relegated to either disappear as a political entity or become one or more third parties with small constituencies.

Trump is the creation of Faux News, conservative-talk-radio, and the GOP, and the never ending 'hate everyone that isn't like you' mantra these entities have put out the last 25 years. They created this Frankenstein and he is destroying the town in front of them and the villagers are carrying torches and pitchforks and they are fanatical about helping him.

Last edited:

The GOP has no choice. They need to embrace Donald, as distasteful as it may be. Better to lose fighting, than to lose whining....:crybaby:

They have no choice. If he is the nominee they lose. If he is and there is a brokered convention, and the GOP establishment rips the nomination from Trump and his followers he goes third party and they lose.

Again this article mirrors what I've been saying for a few months. The Republican party is about to fracture and possibly come to its end. I think the establishment will re-form a more moderate version, it may still be called the Republican party it may not, but this new version will finally embrace women, gays, blacks, and other minorities because that reflects what the society has become and to win national elections you have to treat these people with respect. These are the Republicans who's god is money, and they will NEVER give up their kneeling to and worship of it, no matter what they have to accept.

The rest of the party, the various splinter groups who state daily they won't compromise or work with anyone and who seem to be clinging to the past like an pitbull on a poodle, and who simply cannot accept the changes in American society the last 25 years will be relegated to either disappear as a political entity or become one or more third parties with small constituencies.

Trump is the creation of Faux News, conservative-talk-radio, and the GOP, and the never ending 'hate everyone that isn't like you' mantra these entities have put out the last 25 years. They created this Frankenstein and he is destroying the town in front of them and the villagers are carrying torches and pitchforks and they are fanatical about helping him.

And the establishment GOP sees it coming. Yet, they are helpless to do anyrhing about it.

The rest of the party, the various splinter groups who state daily they won't compromise or work with anyone and who seem to be clinging to the past like an pitbull on a poodle, and who simply cannot accept the changes in American society the last 25 years will be relegated to either disappear as a political entity or become one or more third parties with small constituencies.

And the establishment GOP sees it coming. Yet, they are helpless to do anyrhing about it.

Yes and it is so satisfying to watch. They used all those 'social' issues that they knew the uneducated working class part of the Republican voter base is passionate about against them, believing these people would never see that they were being used to vote against their own best interests and would get nothing in return. And it worked for more than two decades.

But these same people have watched over and over as they voted in the GOP establishment and then were ignored. Trump has shown these people "you can dump these liars and follow me".

So this alligator that the GOP has raised in their backyard, and which is 20 feet long now, is now loose in the house.

And we can hear the calamity ten houses away. And it is so sweet to hear it.

Last edited:
Both parties are set up to fail. The Dems are in no better shape.

We are fucked any way you look at it. I doubt this Nation will survive the ensuing four years.

The Democrat Party is no where near in the same shape. They actually DO represent the changing of the society and are in no way about to fracture.

The Democrats are not perfect by any stretch. If they do not continue acknowledging the various minority groups and working to include everyone in national and state solutions, they too will find these rather 'large' cohorts will look to form new parties. But for now that isn't even on the horizon.

The Republican party as it is cannot survive. A large part of it rejects a large part of American society, and that large part of American society has gotten large enough that it can now keep Republicans from getting elected nationally. The game is up. Republican either have to change or become a permanent minority.

We are fucked any way you look at it. I doubt this Nation will survive the ensuing four years.

The Democrat Party is no where near in the same shape. They actually DO represent the changing of the society and are in no way about to fracture.

The Democrats are not perfect by any stretch. If they do not continue acknowledging the various minority groups and working to include everyone in national and state solutions, they too will find these rather 'large' cohorts will look to form new parties. But for now that isn't even on the horizon.

The Republican party as it is cannot survive. A large part of it rejects a large part of American society, and that large part of American society has gotten large enough that it can now keep Republicans from getting elected nationally. The game is up. Republican either have to change or become a permanent minority.
Democrats only represent the least common denominator voter. Republicans employ people, Democrats pander to the perpetually unemployed voter.

Democrats only represent the least common denominator voter. Republicans employ people, Democrats pander to the perpetually unemployed voter.

You really need to remove all those memes from your head. I mean honestly, they are sound bytes that make you feel good because you want to hate whoever they are aimed at but they aren't real.

You really need to remove all those memes from your head. I mean honestly, they are sound bytes that make you feel good because you want to hate whoever they are aimed at but they aren't real.
Didn't you die like, 400 years ago?

You need to face reality. Get your head out of your ass, and behave like an American. :slap:

"The verdict of working-class voters will not be the only one rendered on Trump, or the most important one. However popular Trump may be with the working class, he is as unpopular with voters who have graduated from college, a group without whose backing the GOP has no shot at regaining the White House.
[...]
There is no reason to believe Trump’s fortunes with college-educated Republican voters will improve—and this is just Republicans. With college-educated voters as a whole, Trump is poison. Pure, lethal poison."

True.

"The verdict of working-class voters will not be the only one rendered on Trump, or the most important one. However popular Trump may be with the working class, he is as unpopular with voters who have graduated from college, a group without whose backing the GOP has no shot at regaining the White House.
[...]
There is no reason to believe Trump’s fortunes with college-educated Republican voters will improve—and this is just Republicans. With college-educated voters as a whole, Trump is poison. Pure, lethal poison."

True.
Wow! What bullshit.
99% of my neighborhood has at least a Masters and Trump has most people's votes.
And for a Liberal you don't seem to be too concerned about Blacks having low wage jobs.

You need to face reality. Get your head out of your ass, and behave like an American. :slap:

You don't live in America, you live in an amusement park called MemeLand.

Masturbate your fantasies all you like. Then get a job and get back to me.

Masturbate your fantasies all you like. Then get a job and get back to me.

Oh you poor angry peck. You having trouble finding work again?

Try Walmart, they'll probably take you back. I mean at least you weren't naked!

[...]

True.
Wow! What bullshit.
99% of my neighborhood has at least a Masters and Trump has most people's votes.
And for a Liberal you don't seem to be too concerned about Blacks having low wage jobs.

Trump has your neighborhood, so all the research that political scientist have provided is not accurate, cause Trump has your neighborhood.

Now we know why the GOP is teetering on extension. You base your assumptions on your tiny community. Well, I know a dozen or so very dedicated conservatives that say under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will they ever vote for Phrump. Does that sound scientific? IDIOT!

[...]

True.
Wow! What bullshit.

Trump has your neighborhood, so all the research that political scientist have provided is not accurate, cause Trump has your neighborhood.

Now we know why the GOP is teetering on extension. You base your assumptions on your tiny community. Well, I know a dozen or so very dedicated conservatives that say under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will they ever vote for Phrump. Does that sound scientific? IDIOT!
dedicated = Ideological
There's no question that people who don't use their brains vote D or R.

[...]

True.
Wow! What bullshit.

dedicated = Ideological
There's no question that people who don't use their brains vote D or R.

Please do follow Phrump into oblivion.

Phrump will win Florida tonight. Then it is over for the G. O. P.

ADIOS REPUBLICANS......

Forum List

Back