Why the GOP is a cult

I've considered it a cult for a long time. What say you. These republicans are for good for laughs but they're still dangerous.

Undernews: Why the GOP is a cult, not a party

Yup. Ideological purity is paramount and brainwashing is rampant among the RW. Ofttimes when the RW is piling on here..which is daily...it seems like it is either a $cientology conference, a massing of Flying Monkeys or RW Walking Dead. The RW here is a parody of thoughtful moderate conservatives that can be found easily enuff. elsewhere.

The cultists here are for entertainment purposes only. Please don't feed them; it only encourages them to breed and the Darwin Awards misses a few too many.

Regards from Rosie

obama_equius_aradia_victory_unicorn.jpg

It's good to see a few new left wing nutters. We have too many right wing nutters, and we need some more on the left to balance things out.

For sanitary reasons, new chew toys are not only fun, but promote good health.

I've considered it a cult for a long time. What say you. These republicans are for good for laughs but they're still dangerous.

Yup. Ideological purity is paramount and brainwashing is rampant among the RW. Ofttimes when the RW is piling on here..which is daily...it seems like it is either a $cientology conference, a massing of Flying Monkeys or RW Walking Dead. The RW here is a parody of thoughtful moderate conservatives that can be found easily enuff. elsewhere.

The cultists here are for entertainment purposes only. Please don't feed them; it only encourages them to breed and the Darwin Awards misses a few too many.

Regards from Rosie

obama_equius_aradia_victory_unicorn.jpg

wow who knew you had gay sex fantasys about Obama....or is it the horse that turns you on.

Democrats should make being a republican a criminal offense punishable by prison time. It is long past time to pop the liberal boil. We could get rid of the whole mess at once.

That link. Wow. Put up a monument to a fetus, but kick hungry children off food stamps? These

Republicans have already gone "over the cliff".

It's good to see a few new left wing nutters. We have too many right wing nutters, and we need some more on the left to balance things out.

Could it be this site is overly represented by the right because we lefties have a life?

Could it be this site is overly represented by the right because we lefties have a life?

Only if a conservative is paying for it.

See how that works? Partisanship, don't be a victim.

Democrats should make being a republican a criminal offense punishable by prison time. It is long past time to pop the liberal boil. We could get rid of the whole mess at once.

We lefties like to stay within the realm of probability. Now only a right winger could have the kind of fantasy you came up with - "Make being a republican a criminal offense". Hence, the title of the thread. I mean, only a modern day republican could come up with arming school teachers and seceding from the USA.

We lefties like to stay within the realm of probability. Now only a right winger could have the kind of fantasy you came up with - "Make being a republican a criminal offense". Hence, the title of the thread. I mean, only a modern day republican could come up with arming school teachers and seceding from the USA.

...and you support blaming stationary items for killing.

...and you support blaming stationary items for killing.

Stationary items ??? unclear what you're talking about. I was a little more specific. Republicans started the cessation issue as well as arming school teachers.

You're saying this like we don't work? If you have some proof, please share. The right wing is always worried that someone is reaching in their pocket.

The Democratic party is different how?

they accept science and actual facts

No I believe what you mean is they accept whatever supports their point of view and demean and ridicule anyone or anything that does not which seems to fall under the heading of cult to me. Nice try you may now go back to your Obama shrine and pray for forgiveness for this fail.

If Republicans actually paid for everything they thought they paid for, this would be a better country.

Because you're intellectually lazy and dont want to actually debate issues but would prefer to call groups of people names. And of course, you choose the word "cult" which essentially just means "Group of people I dont like and want you to hate with me without thinking about it at all."

Because you're intellectually lazy and dont want to actually debate issues but would prefer to call groups of people names. And of course, you choose the word "cult" which essentially just means "Group of people I dont like and want you to hate with me without thinking about it at all."

Maybe he just had a bad experience on a retreat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back