Why the GOP and the Tea Party is Doomed in 2014 OMG! If you disagree, you're RACIST!

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
OMG Obama is my savior and he knows what's right, and those evil Republicans who want to protect America from Obamacare are so going to lose in 2014. Who cares if Obama has a 40% approval rating/ All the people who disapprove of him are racists, and those who voted for him in 2008 but not now are just a bunch of closet racists. Who cares that millions of Americans will lose their current health coverage? Obama promises free healthcare for me, and who cares if other people have to pay the tab> Those wealthy people would rather deny all their employees healthcare than give up 1 of their 1,000,000 Gulfstream jets, yachts, and giant Cayman Islands hedge funds.

And who cares if we're violating the rights of conservatives via the IRS? Conservatives are just a bunch of racists who hate Obama. They deserve to be targeted. They want to take away my food stamps! I deserve to be like Jason Greenslate and surf, play in a band at bars, and do nothing while getting to eat lobster and sushi every day. I don't know much about Benghazi, but only 5 Americans died, while Bush killed thousands by lying about 9/11. Clearly, it was an inside job by the government. And who cares about the NSA? I would never trust Bush to spy but Obama is the one. Anyone whose e-mail he targets is clearly for a good reason, just like the IRS.

Look, the Dems are going to do AMAZING in 2014. The tea party contards just hate poor people and only care about the rich. This is why Obama stands up for working Americans, as the #1 recipient of contributions from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, who had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the mortgage crisis. And Obama's donations from trial lawyers who get rich suing businesses are fighting for the PEOPLE. Who cares if they cost jobs? Those jobs aren't worth having, just like the health insurance people have now is lousy insurance.

:lol:

Last edited:
exposestraw.jpg

Forum List

Back