Why the GObP can't change its image

Their image problem is even more basic then that, America is sick of being scared into allowing them to do dumb shit. Americans have traditionally responded better to optimism and courage, maybe we are finally remembering who we used to be.

LOL, who is that came with up a "war" on everything and everyone, THE DEMOCRATS
you call that optimism and courage..

good grief..you do babble some goofy stuff

so now Ann Coulter is speaking for the Republican party eh?

I doubt many people CARE what she say but you idiots at Hufferpost sure do

this is the kind of STUPID shit you get from the Hufferpost..

Last edited:
Another poster asked whether or not the R could look more friendly than they really are about various issues - women, gays, blacks, Hispanics, human beings. The real question is whether or not they can pretend to be real, authentic, human, with compassion and intelligence and a very real respect for others. The answer is a resounding NO and here's yet another example of why that's true.

Ann Coulter Attacks Latinos In Column, As Conservatives Seek To Reach Out To Hispanic Voters

There will always be people like Ann Coulter who do not lie in order to get votes. Just as there will always be someone with a video camera or a recorder to catch jerks like Mittens when he states his true opinions about his fellow Americans.

Romney laughed at his followers and made fun of them, even as he was using them. Coulter, Limbaugh, fox, dredge, etc - the mouthpieces of the pubs - cannot resist the temptation to spew their hate for their own country.

That is why they lost and why they will continue to lose.

:clap2:
what a crock of shit.....like Democrats dont use people.....including Latinos.....

She may not speak for Republicans, but when Republicans are silent against her rantings while they continue to appear on her show, it's taken as a sign of agreement.

Another poster asked whether or not the R could look more friendly than they really are about various issues - women, gays, blacks, Hispanics, human beings. The real question is whether or not they can pretend to be real, authentic, human, with compassion and intelligence and a very real respect for others. The answer is a resounding NO and here's yet another example of why that's true.

Ann Coulter Attacks Latinos In Column, As Conservatives Seek To Reach Out To Hispanic Voters

There will always be people like Ann Coulter who do not lie in order to get votes. Just as there will always be someone with a video camera or a recorder to catch jerks like Mittens when he states his true opinions about his fellow Americans.

Romney laughed at his followers and made fun of them, even as he was using them. Coulter, Limbaugh, fox, dredge, etc - the mouthpieces of the pubs - cannot resist the temptation to spew their hate for their own country.

That is why they lost and why they will continue to lose.

:clap2:
what a crock of shit.....like Democrats dont use people.....including Latinos.....

yep, just like they're using Ann Coulter now

OK WTF is GObP?

Is it German for corporation?

It's a play on words that came out when Republicans jumped up to defend British Petroleum (BP) during the gulf oil spill rather than the fishermen and people of the region whose livelihoods were damaged or destroyed by BP's negligence.
yep. the GObP ;)

She may not speak for Republicans, but when Republicans are silent against her rantings while they continue to appear on her show, it's taken as a sign of agreement.

where have YOU been?

ah, so Obama thinks Sarah Palin is a Cxxt? he appeared on the idiots show who said it

ah, so Obama thinks Sarah Palin is a Cxxt? he appeared on the idiots show who said it

I can't find anything on Obama being on Bill Maher's show (got a link). But it is despicable that Obama never returned the money. Getting elected is more important than morals and values, both sides are just as bad at that.

When's the last time I posted a thread from FOX News?

Another assumption about me made by you that's wrong, felchbreath. I barely even watch television, much less cable news. Now sit your ass down and shut the hell up before you embarrass yourself further.

Your name calling shows the weakness of your argument. You are assuming that liberals all read the Huffington Post, which is incorrect. You do not have to watch FOX News to think and speak like a person who does.
When the fuck did I say all liberals read HuffPo? The only assumption on this thread was made by your dumb ass in thinking that I watch FOX news, which was wrong.

Stop while you're

Once again, your insults show your desperation because you have no leg to stand on.

Last edited:
Once again, your insults show your desperation because you have no leg to stand on.
As they are the only thing you have responded to, it is plain that you have no rebuttal to my argument.

Anything else stupid you'd like to say, or are you all done?

Last edited:
Why would we change? Your side is the one that champions the tearing out the most innocent of society and killing it.

It is your side that sponsors the slavery that has become welfare.

It is your side that protects Obama as he rains down predator missiles on American citizens.

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about the Democrat party.

I pray to God almighty that the Republican don't become Democrats.

I would rather die.

bumpersticker.jpg

No racism here...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::tongue::tongue::razz::razz::razz::redface::redface::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Why would we change? Your side is the one that champions the tearing out the most innocent of society and killing it.

It is your side that protects Obama as he rains down predator missiles on American citizens.

I would rather die.

You’re truly clueless.

No one’s telling you to ‘become democrats.’

Just stop being ignorant, hateful extremists.

I would rather die.

You’re truly clueless.

No one’s telling you to ‘become democrats.’

Just stop being ignorant, hateful extremists.

and you all are lovely intelligent people who goes around calling others, ignorant extremist..

you should talk about others

As they are the only thing you have responded to, it is plain that you have no rebuttal to my argument.

Posting that someone is letting the Huffington Post do their thinking for them is idiotic. Any more rebuttal would simply be a waste of time, especially since you use insults instead of intelligence.

Posting that someone is letting the Huffington Post do their thinking for them is idiotic. Any more rebuttal would simply be a waste of time, especially since you use insults instead of intelligence.
I accept your surrender.

I accept your surrender.

Yes, go out and celebrate with your friends, if you have any.

Forum List

Back