Why the fuck is Joe Namath in the Hall of Fame with numbers like this

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Career Losing record...62-63 and 220 Int's with 173 Int's? Why is he in? So the HOF I see is a joke

And if Mcnabb don;t get in with these numbers below then it's RACISM

98-62 career record, with 234 TD passes and 117 Int's

The only HOF I recognize is in Cooperstown NY. How in the hell can football players that are too obese to see their own feet be recognized as great athletes? If you start a lot of games for a winning team you`re in.

The only HOF I recognize is in Cooperstown NY. How in the hell can football players that are too obese to see their own feet be recognized as great athletes? If you start a lot of games for a winning team you`re in.

Mcnabb better get in or it will be racism

Career Losing record...62-63 and 220 Int's with 173 Int's? Why is he in? So the HOF I see is a joke

The bruthaz are crowding out the normal folks. Nobody wants to go see that.

See my dick in your eye

See my dick in your eye
So you're saying that you're gay?

I agree that Namath shouldn't be a Hall of Famer but I don't agree that he sets the bar for entry. McNabb deserves to be inducted on his own merits. Does he become eligible in 2018 or was it this year?

They don't let in crybabies like McNabb.

Even if you pay.

Joe Namath is kickass. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

He ain't no Joe Money though. :rolleyes:

In the top tier of football, there's Joe Money, and the Mannings. True story.

No McNabb, no sir.

Last edited:
id love to see a great athlete like you get out there and show those fat obese fucks how its done.....

Joe doesn't have great numbers but he does have that ring

Won one of the most important games in NFL history

Joe put up some big numbers when he was young (4000 yards in a 14 game season) but he through a lot of interceptions

What about Kaepernick? He should be in there right now. No waiting 5 years to be inducted. Why, he started a MOVEMENT! Right up there beside Martin Luther King, Jr and Jesus Christ. McNabb--- NO!

Johnny Unitas was an undisputed Hall of Famer

He had 290 TDs and 253 INTs with a 54% completion rate

It was a different game back then

id love to see a great athlete like you get out there and show those fat obese fucks how its done.....
So you`re telling us that you too have a weight problem.

you got that out of what i said?....let me dumb it down for you....a great athlete like you would be kicked goal post to goal post by those big obese out of shape athletes...now care to comment on what was said about you or will i see more dancing?...

you got that out of what i said?....let me dumb it down for you....a great athlete like you would be kicked goal post to goal post by those big obese out of shape athletes...now care to comment on what was said about you or will i see more dancing?...
You`re correct. I`m not fat enough to play in the NFL. Have you ever heard an NFL management person say this when the draft is over? " I think we drafted very well in the skill positions". There are people who had great NFL careers with no prior experience playing football. It`s a garbage sport one notch above wrestling.

You`re correct. I`m not fat enough to play in the NFL. Have you ever heard an NFL management person say this when the draft is over? " I think we drafted very well in the skill positions". There are people who had great NFL careers with no prior experience playing football. It`s a garbage sport one notch above wrestling.

The days of the chubby, slow kid holding down your line are long gone

While these guys may be over 300 lbs, they are quick, exceptionally strong and can jump.

One thing to consider is that Namath played a chunk of his career in the much weaker AFL. Back in the day, they routinely got whipped by the NFL teams. In fact, Namath's most famous game, Super Bowl III, was the first time an AFL team won the Super Bowl and it was simply a feat that was unbelievable at the time. It went down as one of the greatest upsets in American sports history. This is where the term "Super Bowl" was born. Before that, it was simply the AFL/NFL Championship game.

I think when people are considered for Hall of Fame, it has to be based on much more than W-L record. Or any other stand-alone statistic, for that matter. It's the "body of work" for the individual given their circumstances. And Joe Namath certainly deserves the honor.

like i said....you aint a good enough athlete to play football...im more than sure many of those big fat lineman will out do you in a 40 yard dash...

Forum List

Back