Why the fuck aren't we stopping all passengers from IBOLA infected regions?

I would never be buddies with such a dishonest dangerously partisan person. You people make me want to hurl, you are so intellectually dishonest. The funny thing is that you really feel that you are clever, but everyone can see you for what you really are.

So . . . it seems that people are actually SO delusional as to believe that quarantining and isolation (which is the MAIN protocol for treating Ebola patients) does not help to prevent spread of the disease. Unreal and sadly pathetic how stupid and lacking common sense some Americans have become.

Quarantine and isolation is the protocol for treating Ebola patients.

Not entire countries, or multi-country regions.

The fact that you can't understand that difference is the root of the problem here.

That is the same thing on a bigger scale, any moron knows that if you lessen exposure, you lessen risks. DUH!

There's nothing funnier to me than people who think that changing the "scale" of something like this makes sense.

It's as silly as the morons who think balancing their checkbook makes them qualified to be "experts" in international macroeconomics.

Sorry, but you MUST be a dummy, not worth the time arguing with someone SO ignorant that they cannot see the nose on their own face because they are SUCH partisan hacks.

Obviously quarantining is the STANDARD protocol, and it also works.

:lol:

When you get so upset that personal attacks are all you've got left, it's usually a good sign that you've lost.

If multi-nation quarantines are "STANDARD protocol", I'm sure you can give an example of them ever happening before, right?

It must be a case of disgusting partisanship . . . "oh no, it would look bad for our leader, Obama." Shameful.

Pathetically to make it political isn't going to change the fact that not a single expert in epidemiology thinks that trying to quarantine 20 million people spread out over 165,000 square miles is a good idea.

It is disgusting partisans who make it political, putting dollars and political loyalty about common sense precautionary measures!

Since you're the only one who's brought up Obama in this thread, that makes you the "disgusting partisan" in this thread, buddy.

You are QUITE transparent, and I am not your buddy. Refrain from getting too friendly please.

Fair enough, you pathetic, foolish, deluded fucking asshole.

Is that unfriendly enough for you, buddy?

Meh, I'm not buying it. Just like I said, it's not different from your home. You wouldn't take the chance of having them over for dinner, sitting next to your children.

Non-sequitur. But then, you knew that.

Not at all. I don't buy it. End of story. I'm sure you know that it's just common sense to not invite people into your country who are diseased, but you're a dumb arse, and would probably just die. We call that "culling the herd." Perhaps you should go hug an Ebola victim today. :biggrin: Then you can feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like you're doing something grand.

Just because you are a coward doesn't mean that the rest of us have to be that way. Good grief.

So you think we should expose ourselves to a fatal disease to show how brave we are? You're serious?

Why should I be exposed to a fatal disease because you're a foolhardy moron?

Have you ben exposed to a fatal disease?

About 1000 people in this country have. If they contract Ebola and die, are you going to cough up several million in compensation to their families?

I would never be buddies with such a dishonest dangerously partisan person. You people make me want to hurl, you are so intellectually dishonest. The funny thing is that you really feel that you are clever, but everyone can see you for what you really are.

It's really funny that you think I'm being "intellectually dishonest", when your entire argument is based around your delusion that your "common sense" trumps people who actually know what they're talking about and have spent their lives studying how diseases spread.

If you limit exposure, you limit the risks. You just can't argue with that. It is just the truth, whether you all like or if it inconveniences you and your agenda or not! EVERYBODY who is over the age of 10 must know this simple truth.

Wow! When you put it like that, it all seems so simple! Like....a simpleton could really understand it.

Obviously not. Are you saying that quarantining for deadly viruses is NOT effective? If so, then you are an idiot. That is exactly how they handle Ebola patients.

Yep, they aren't allowed to leave their house or ride a bus, but in Liberia they can get on a plane and fly to any city in the United States? Who is responsible for this insane policy?

It's really funny that you think I'm being "intellectually dishonest", when your entire argument is based around your delusion that your "common sense" trumps people who actually know what they're talking about and have spent their lives studying how diseases spread.

You are lying. That is plain. Travel restrictions based on country issuing passport would most CERTAINLY be effective on restricting the travel of those people who originate from the Ebola hot spots, therefore limiting the spread of the disease, Einstein.

If you limit exposure, you limit the risks. You just can't argue with that. It is just the truth, whether you all like or if it inconveniences you and your agenda or not! EVERYBODY who is over the age of 10 must know this simple truth.

Wow! When you put it like that, it all seems so simple! Like....a simpleton could really understand it.

Obviously not. Are you saying that quarantining for deadly viruses is NOT effective? If so, then you are an idiot. That is exactly how they handle Ebola patients.

Yep, they aren't allowed to leave their house or ride a bus, but in Liberal they can get on a plane and fly to any city in the United States? Who is responsible for this insane policy?

It is pure insanity. These people are nuts.

The people "who know what they are talking about" are political hacks who would sell their own mothers for gold it that would keep them in Obama's good graces.

The people "who know what they are talking about" are political hacks who would sell their own mothers for gold it that would keep them in Obama's good graces.

You think that every single epidemiologist in the world are "political hacks"?

Non-sequitur. But then, you knew that.

Not at all. I don't buy it. End of story. I'm sure you know that it's just common sense to not invite people into your country who are diseased, but you're a dumb arse, and would probably just die. We call that "culling the herd." Perhaps you should go hug an Ebola victim today. :biggrin: Then you can feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like you're doing something grand.

Just because you are a coward doesn't mean that the rest of us have to be that way. Good grief.

So you think we should expose ourselves to a fatal disease to show how brave we are? You're serious?

About 1000 people in this country have. If they contract Ebola and die, are you going to cough up several million in compensation to their families?

Have you?

I think a lot of liberals are just rotten to the core, from my experiences in dealing with them. They are dishonest and lack integrity.

You are lying. That is plain. Travel restrictions based on country issuing passport would most CERTAINLY be effective on restricting the travel of those people who originate from the Ebola hot spots, therefore limiting the spread of the disease, Einstein.

Perhaps you thought this addressed anything in my post, but it really didn't. Would you like to re-read my post and try again?

I don't think you are capable of understanding it, Loner. You're obviously too fucking stupid, and your brain has been washed in Political Correctness.

Perhaps you thought this addressed anything in my post, but it really didn't. Would you like to re-read my post and try again?

Explain to me why YOU think that the spread of ANY communicable disease would not be lessened by travel restriction based on country issuing passports.

No, just the ones who claim travel bans don't work.

Have you?

Have I what?

The WHO and the CDC have already admitted to mishandling this disease at the beginning stages and should have probably been more stringently quarantining infected areas in Africa. They have admitted to this mistake, and to underestimated how contagious and easily spread the disease would be, as well.

No, just the ones who claim travel bans don't work.

Which epidemiologists have said that they do work?

Have you?

Have I what?

He's trying to tell you that if you or anyone you know hasn't gotten Ebola, then you don't have to worry about it ever coming here. According to some of these people, we Americans have a special immunity to this disease, and we will never have an outbreak, so come one and all infected diseased peoples to our country!!!

Forum List

Back