Why The Free Pass For This White House In Wikileak Scandal?...

Truth to this. But by the same token? Those that have taken the information from him for the intent of distribution have some questions that need to be answered.

And bear responsibility as well.

No question. I was just discussing the culpability of the information being compromised to begin with.

I know brother. Just thought I'd broaden the discourse a bit.

:beer:

Has anyone noticed that none of these released leaks has embarrassed the left wing? These leaks have been specifically released for the advancement of the left wing agenda and to harm the right and pro war advocates.
I'd be more-anxious to find out who's doing Sister Sarah's Facebook-entries, for her.

Granted, whoever-it-is has her tendency to ramble well-developed, but he/she is painting Sister Sarah into-a-corner. Eventually, she's gonna have to (actually) debate someone...face-to-face...and, have to justify/expand-upon her entries....and, we all know what happens, when her Handlers allow her to speak (beyond 20 seconds), without a script. :rolleyes:

polls_clueless_excuse_0141_869791_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Because It DIDN'T happen during Bush's administration.

It really is as simple as that.

Yea it seems so.
After 8 years...of one screw-up, after another...it's about time we find-out what Cheney/Rove kept suppressed.​

"This is the world George Bush left us. It exists everywhere but in his book, where facts are either omitted or rearranged so that the war in Iraq seems the product of pure reason. As my colleague, the indefatigably indefatigable Walter Pincus, has pointed out, Bush manages to bollix up both the chronology and the importance of the various inspections of Iraq's weapons systems so as to suggest that any other president given the same set of facts would have gone to war. "I had tried to address the threat from Saddam Hussein without war," he writes. On that score, he is simply not credible."

Hey people,this Administration is responsible for these massive leaks. How did it happen? Shocking incompetence is the answer. I'm still stunned the MSM has given them such a free pass on this. And how bout Hillary Clinton? My God,if she had an 'R' by her name,Liberal Media Outlets like CNN,NY Times,and NBC would be demanding her resignation 24/7. People can deny this but they know it's true. You can't just blame the Wikileaks creep. This Administration is also responsible. Heads should roll. But will they? I don't think so.

Hey people,this Administration is responsible for these massive leaks. How did it happen? Shocking incompetence is the answer. I'm still stunned the MSM has given them such a free pass on this. And how bout Hillary Clinton? My God,if she had an 'R' by her name,Liberal Media Outlets like CNN,NY Times,and NBC would be demanding her resignation 24/7. People can deny this but they know it's true. You can't just blame the Wikileaks creep. This Administration is also responsible. Heads should roll. But will they? I don't think so.

Your pouting and stamping your feet does not make it so.

This Admin is not responsible for the leaks. They are, however, responsible for not going after Wikileaks.

Nope. You're just being a partisan hack.

I would hope this Wikileaks bastard is caught and convicted sent to jail for life.

I wonder if he is terrorists best friend? DUhhhh

And, maybe even be receiving funds from AQ and the Taliban, amongst others.......China?.

Just from his face on Drudge today he appears to me to be a total asshole and not to be trusted.

Your pouting and stamping your feet does not make it so.

This Admin is not responsible for the leaks. They are, however, responsible for not going after Wikileaks.

Patience is the key with this one. Espionage charges are complicated... even more so when the target is not a US citizen. Intelligent people will presume that the DoJ has been working on these charges since the last leak.

I would like to see Manning charged with treason but our definition of treason is extremely narrow. In my view, this needs to be reviewed to reflect the world of cyberspace and how leaking confidential communications can impact on our national security. However, I await the announcement that Manning is being charged with espionage too. He should face the death penalty for his actions.

And... for the record, I think his actions will have an extremely negative impact on the military's softening attitude towards DADT. Which is a shame but actions have consequences and the military guys I know are outraged that he would dishonor his service because his boyfriend left him. This is more ammunition for those who want to keep gays out of the military.

Patience, my ass. This is the third leak going back months. He has told us well in advance what he intends to leak and when. Manning has been in custody for some time.

The immediacy of cyberspace doesn't afford the luxury of navel contemplation for months. DHS has been confiscating domains of those sharing rap music illegally, for Christ's sake.

Patience, my ass. This is the third leak going back months. He has told us well in advance what he intends to leak and when. Manning has been in custody for some time.

The immediacy of cyberspace doesn't afford the luxury of navel contemplation for months. DHS has been confiscating domains of those sharing rap music illegally, for Christ's sake.

If you would stop the hysteria and look logically at the whole mess, you may well draw a different conclusion. Our laws were created long before cyberspace and there are different laws - more up to date - covering copyright etc that impacts on the illegal sharing of music etc. It's not the same for espionage.... you're comparing apples to orangutans. That's never a good idea.

Forum List

Back