Why The Free Pass For This White House In Wikileak Scandal?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed so many and especially the MSM giving this White House a free pass on this one? It's especially disturbing watching so many giving Hillary Clinton such a free pass. She orders Diplomats to spy on UN Members and the MSM only focuses on Wikileak releasing the information? What about what she did? Does that matter to anyone in the MSM? Apparently not. I think many and especially the MSM have handled this thing atrociously.

And where's the focus on how these massive leaks were allowed to happen? No one has any questions for this White House on their shocking incompetence? I'm pretty sure if a Republican was in there right now,the MSM would be going for the jugular. It's time to stop focusing so much on the Wikileak Founder. So far it really has been a successful misdirection trick by this White House. They should be held to the fire on their shocking incompetence. I hope this does happen eventually. Lots of questions need to be answered by this White House.

Last edited:
That the leaks took place can in no way be blamed on this Administration. I've seen lax security practices in the military myself CONUS. Overseas, they're even worse, because, hey, there's a war on! We don't have time to follow the rules!

Has anyone noticed that none of these released leaks has embarrassed the left wing? These leaks have been specifically released for the advancement of the left wing agenda and to harm the right and pro war advocates.

Because It DIDN'T happen during Bush's administration.

It really is as simple as that.

Yea it seems so. Just more double standard stuff from the MSM. I'm sure if a Republican was in there right now,The NY Times,CNN,and NBC would be absolutely eviscerating the White House over this shocking incompetence. The free pass for Hillary Clinton is especially disgusting. What a scam.

I'm sure that the partisan fools - on both sides - will see this as the major issue to arise from the leaks.

So Hillary Clinton ordering Diplomats to spy on UN Members and collect DNA samples is no big deal? Man i can't believe the free pass that jerk is getting. There is no way the MSM would give such a free pass to her if she had an 'R' by her name. All the MSM is doing is attacking and criticizing the Wikileaks founder for releasing the information. What about focusing on what she did? In other words,the MSM should do their job. They sure would if she was a Republican. Bet on that.

So Hillary Clinton ordering Diplomats to spy on UN Members and collect DNA samples is no big deal? Man i can't believe the free pass that jerk is getting. There is no way the MSM would give such a free pass to her if she had an 'R' by her name. All the MSM is doing is attacking and criticizing the Wikileaks founder for releasing the information. What about focusing on what she did? In other words,the MSM should do their job. They sure would if she was a Republican. Bet on that.

And exactly how do you know what Hillary Clinton did?

That the leaks took place can in no way be blamed on this Administration. I've seen lax security practices in the military myself CONUS. Overseas, they're even worse, because, hey, there's a war on! We don't have time to follow the rules!

The thing is everyone was yelling about openness between agencies and sharing intel. so info got sent to the pentagon.

unfortunately, one little weasel got access he shouldn't have had.

i'm pretty sure that can't be blamed on any particular person. i'm also pretty sure that until the pentagon finds a way to limit who sees emails, etc., they are going to be shut out.

Someone in this White House has to be held accountable no? Pretty shocking incompetence going on no? I just don't get this free pass being given by so many and especially the MSM. How were these massive leaks allowed to happen? It's a fair question.

The thing is everyone was yelling about openness between agencies and sharing intel. so info got sent to the pentagon.

i'm pretty sure that can't be blamed on any particular person. i'm also pretty sure that until the pentagon finds a way to limit who sees emails, etc., they are going to be shut out.
State is POed at the Pentagon, and rightfully so. A guy in the office has a Dept of State account to access some stuff he occasionally needs for his job. He logged on today and got a message: "Yer shut off. Requests for access will be reviewed individually."

Nevertheless, the kid signed the same non-disclosure agreement I did. I have no sympathy for the little bastard. I wish we still prosecuted people for treason.

Can I just ask you a question? Don't you think the other countries in the world are doing the same damn shit to us? They should catch the Wikileaks guy and put him out of business.

Actually, he wasn't at the Pentagon.... he was in Afghanistan. And he, apparently, had the correct security clearance to access the information.

However, this is NOT Obama's fault.

The PFC who did this should be facing charges for treason. For that.... Obama had better fucking be responsible.

Someone in this White House has to be held accountable no? Pretty shocking incompetence going on no? I just don't get this free pass being given by so many and especially the MSM. How were these massive leaks allowed to happen? It's a fair question.
That is what Sarah Palin is asking and now the MSM is attacking her line of questioning of the Obama Administration. Isn't that something?

State is POed at the Pentagon, and rightfully so. A guy in the office has a Dept of State account to access some stuff he occasionally needs for his job. He logged on today and got a message: "Yer shut off. Requests for access will be reviewed individually."

Nevertheless, the kid signed the same non-disclosure agreement I did. I have no sympathy for the little bastard. I wish we still prosecuted people for treason.

He's in huge trouble and looking at some serious prison time. And your right..he violated a trust. Anyone working with sensitive material knows this..

Why should someone in the White House be held accountable for DoD security violations?

There may be no one to blame but the kid. He did what he promised he wouldn't do.

Forum List

Back