Why the fight against Birth Control?

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Seriously...I just don't get it.

What's wrong with letting women have it?

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

I don't see anybody fighting over your right to obtain birth control. Buy all you want. Buy truckloads and drive it all into Chicago, dispense in pez dispensers.

Nobody gives a shit if you use birth control or not, and truth be known, most wish fervently you would use it a lot.

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

Who, exactly, is fighting against birth control?

If a woman gets pregnant while using a condom, she should name the kid Houdini !!

Better yet, pill AND condom.

The Catholic Church is the main opponent of birth control.

The Protestants as well as Catholics are opposed to abortion.

They call it murder.

Murder is a statutory felony stipulated as enumerated with elements of proof in Federal, State, and Foreign law.

It pertains to the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.

A fetus is not a human being, at least not until about the 7th month when it is viable outside of the womb.

Until the 7th month a fetus is just a parasitic growth inside a female's womb.

Removing parasites is everyone's right, male or female, old or young. This notion is self evident and as such a-priori.

Birth control is the prevention of such a parasite from attaching.

Sort of like insect repellant.

I don't see anybody fighting over your right to obtain birth control. Buy all you want. Buy truckloads and drive it all into Chicago, dispense in pez dispensers.

Nobody gives a shit if you use birth control or not, and truth be known, most wish fervently you would use it a lot.

I used to like Pez------I had some old pez despensers-----but lost all that stuff in MOVES-------I wish I still had them. Does pez still exist?

I used to like Pez------I had some old pez despensers-----but lost all that stuff in MOVES-------I wish I still had them. Does pez still exist?
Philosophically speaking, if you can conceiving of something in your mind, then yes, it exists, at the very least it exists in your mind.

Yes you have. You just chose to abandon the thread when faced with the answer. So at the risk of sounding redundant...

"You said "free". And it's not. Buy as much as you like. I don't give a shit. Just stay out of my wallet. You'd get pissed if someone involved you in their sex for pleasure, against your will... Wouldn't you? Its called rape. Then don't involve other people against their will, in your sex for pleasure. Buy your own shit. Make your own decisions. And take responsibility for your own decisions."- Vastator

Mostly, it's offering it through the ACA that I mean.

Philosophically speaking, if you can conceiving of something in your mind, then yes, it exists, at the very least it exists in your mind.

thanks ------I still have that diamond necklace that my X hubby stole from me------I can VISUALIZE IT

They can go fuck a dildo for all I care. You want dick? Pay for the consequences your damn self.

MjAxMy0xMmE3N2ZlYzk4MGQyNDU5.png

Yes you have. You just chose to abandon the thread when faced with the answer. So at the risk of sounding redundant...

Thread was on memes, not BC. Better to just have a thread about it. If it's so painful for you to participate, well - no one is holding a gun to your head dude.

"You said "free". And it's not. Buy as much as you like. I don't give a shit. Just stay out of my wallet. You'd get pissed if someone involved you in their sex for pleasure, against your will... Wouldn't you? Its called rape. Then don't involve other people against their will, in your sex for pleasure. Buy your own shit. Make your own decisions. And take responsibility for your own decisions."- Vastator

Yet you don't rail against free vaccinations. Only birth control. Or, let's be specific - birth control for women. Seems to me birth control IS taking responsibility.

back in the day it was DA POPE

They can go fuck a dildo for all I care. You want dick? Pay for the consequences your damn self.

MjAxMy0xMmE3N2ZlYzk4MGQyNDU5.png

Then you have no problem with abortion?

Pull all the dead bodies out of your vagina that you can stand for all I care. Pay for it your damn self or go fuck a hanger in the back of a dark alley.

Crude. But, thanks for your blunt honesty - at least I won't waste time trying to get an actual discussion out of you.

If every man has to finance the use of your vagina for pleasure. Every man should have access to the use of your vagina for pleasure. Deal?

Who is it that's always in your shit hon?

Forum List

Back