Why the Dems Hate Palin so much

Yeah but look at the boards, even we are starting to run out of stuff to argue about.

We could always roll out the tastes great/less fillling argument.....

images

to which the answer is, as anyone with two brain cells knows, "less filling."

Here is why Dems are scared of Palin....

View attachment 5886

Women have played a large role in determining the President in the last 3 elections.

What are the odds of women, who make up half our population, voting JUST LIKE A MAN!

But thanks for the chart.

For the record, I'm not "scared" of Palin, nor "hate" her, and I refuse to play the slamfest game of her.

But to think women are not enlightened enough to be informed voters is a slam on women everywhere. The women who agree with Palin and her policies will vote for McCain, those that don't, will vote for Obama or the 3rd party candidate of their choice I assume.

We are women, hear us roar....:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
And oddly enough this is the second hit on google images for that catch phrase:

url

I rest my case.

in a word fear.

She scares the hell out of them.

Why, because the Dems are suppose to have a lock on the Female vote. Females are suppose to be card carrying Liberal Democrates. The thought of the highest, most powerful women in America being a conservative Republican is simply unacceptable to the Democrats and Liberals. It threatens the very core of the Democrats power base.

That is why they are so viciously going after Palin. That is why they hate her so much. The are scared to death of her, and rightly so. Odds are she will be the next Vice president of the US, and that will do severe damage to the Democrats for years to come.

The problem for the Dems is, these attacks, and smears are not hurting Palin and McCain. They are hurting Obama.

They best rethink their strategy or they will help McCain Palin walk into the white house.

I guess you were wrong. In the past three days, and ever since the Gibson interview, Palin's favorability ratings have faltered, and Obama is moving back into the lead. It might have something to do with her lying her ass off too.

Please don't bother to give democrats "advice" on what to do. We know exactly what the point of your "warnings" were, for us to stop being "mean" to poor Sarah.

Latest polls

CBS News/NY Times
44%McCain
49%Obama
Obama +5

Gallup Tracking
45% McCain
47% Obama
Obama +2

Rasmussen Tracking
48% McCain
47%Obama
McCain +1

Hotline/FD Tracking
42% McCain
45%Obama
Obama +3

Palin's favorability rating faltering.

Palin seems to have lost some of her luster. Since Sept. 13, Palin's unfavorables have climbed from 30 percent to 36 percent. Meanwhile, her favorables have slipped from 52 percent to 48 percent. That's a three-day net swing of -10 points, and it leaves her in the Sept. 15 Diageo/Hotline tracking poll tied for the smallest favorability split (+12) of any of the Final Four.

Over the course of a single weekend, in other words, Palin went from being the most popular White House hopeful to the least.

Stumper : Palin's Favorability Ratings Begin to Falter

Please........ I used to be a Republican and I don't now claim to be a Democrat. I am a voter.

I don't hate Sarah Palin. (I hate my ex-husband but I don't hate Sarah Palin.:exclaim:)

I think she's a farce and I can't imagine what went wrong in McCain's vetting process. The latest revelation on Ms. Palin: She claims to be a staunch advocate of "special needs" children, especially since having one of her own. So, why did she veto $275,000. geared toward funding Alaska's Special Olympics? ............... It's now been proven by media video taken at the RNC that there was no teleprompter malfunction. She just got confused as she glanced between them and lost her place. Now, why lie about something as stupid as that? It's just plain silly. ............. No point in going into all the big issues surfacing like "Troopergate". I think they're being hashed out everywhere.

My point is that Sarah Palin shits in her own nest everytime she opens her mouth... and voters, women or men are not ignorant. Her cuteness has begun to wear off and we're starting to expect that she step up to the political plate like a big girl.

Repubs have a history of voting ijits into office.....makes them feel like one of their own in a place of authority. Can you say Dan Quayle? George W Bush? Now Sarah Palin....

What are the odds of women, who make up half our population, voting JUST LIKE A MAN!

But thanks for the chart.

For the record, I'm not "scared" of Palin, nor "hate" her, and I refuse to play the slamfest game of her.

But to think women are not enlightened enough to be informed voters is a slam on women everywhere. The women who agree with Palin and her policies will vote for McCain, those that don't, will vote for Obama or the 3rd party candidate of their choice I assume.

We are women, hear us roar....:cool:

I never made any kind of judgement, just that she would help attract women voters in November.

Forum List

Back