Why the demrats don't want voter ID

Which voter ID laws require proof of citizenship? I've voted in Texas with very strict voter ID laws....and I never had to provide say, a passport in order to vote.

that was just one suggestion. So long as the person lives where they vote and votes only once and are US citizens I'm fine.

Voter ID laws don't really address this. You're talking about voter registration reform. Which is a completely different issue.
Whatever. Do you oppose a voter ID?

I don't see the point of it.

Almost all voter fraud is in registration, double voting, felons voting, or absentee ballots.

Almost none is in person voter fraud. It has virtually nothing to do with the integrity of elections.
So you oppose voter ID. I could walk into a polling place, tell the clerk that's my name and point to a name on a list and that would be enough.

Again, that almost never happens. Voter ID laws have virtually nothing to do with the integrity of elections.

In 10 years worth of voting across the country.....there were less than 100 cases of it. Trump's 'Election Integrity Council' collapsed without finding any significant evidence of it.

Meanwhile, Voter ID laws make it more difficult for people to vote, especially among the poor. Why make voting more difficult for virtually no improvement in the integrity of elections?

that was just one suggestion. So long as the person lives where they vote and votes only once and are US citizens I'm fine.

Voter ID laws don't really address this. You're talking about voter registration reform. Which is a completely different issue.

Almost all voter fraud is in registration, double voting, felons voting, or absentee ballots.

Almost none is in person voter fraud. It has virtually nothing to do with the integrity of elections.
So you oppose voter ID. I could walk into a polling place, tell the clerk that's my name and point to a name on a list and that would be enough.

Again, that almost never happens. Voter ID laws have virtually nothing to do with the integrity of elections.

In 10 years worth of voting across the country.....there were less than 100 cases of it. Trump's 'Election Integrity Council' collapsed without finding any significant evidence of it.

Meanwhile, Voter ID laws make it more difficult for people to vote, especially among the poor. Why make voting more difficult for virtually no improvement in the integrity of elections?
Bogus claim that it makes voting harder for the poor.

Says you. Not the people effected by these pointless Voter ID laws that do virtually nothing to improve the integrity of elections:

Why Millions of Americans Have No Government ID

Says you. Not the people effected by these pointless Voter ID laws that do virtually nothing to improve the integrity of elections:

Bogus. There are millions of people in Africa and India that are poorer than our poor and they're able to obtain voter ID. Not buying it. Sell that to some naive college kids.

Bogus. There are millions of people in Africa and India that are poorer than our poor and they're able to obtain voter ID. Not buying it. Sell that to some naive college kids.

Bogus says you. You're contradicted by the millions of Americans who don't have government ID......who are overwhelminlgy poor.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Bogus says you. You're contradicted by the millions of Americans who don't have government ID......who are overwhelminlgy poor.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?
Your claim that obtaining voter ID is a burden on the poor is contradicted by the millions of people in African countries and India that are much poorer than American poor.

Forum List

Back