Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

Has the Capitalist of the Right come up with a business plan in Commerce (well regulated) to "earn" multimillion dollar bonuses for the People, yet.

Yes ...They have ... But it seems as though the People don't want that.
If they hadn't ... Then there wouldn't be People earning multimillion dollar bonuses ... Duh!

I think what you are really trying to ask is if there is someone else willing and going to do it for you ... Try holding your breath until someone agrees to offer you that.

sure; like nobody wants to lower their tax burden. i am not your stockholder.

On live T.V. and before a national audience too.

That's what I call entertainment.

I don't have any stockholders ... And I am pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't mind lowering their tax burden.
Of course there is no limit to what you can contribute in taxes if you feel like it ... So donate all you want to the government if you so choose.

Perhaps you should apply for a new position in the US Embassy in Cuba ... They could probably use your lack of expertise.

Last edited:
Has the Capitalist of the Right come up with a business plan in Commerce (well regulated) to "earn" multimillion dollar bonuses for the People, yet.
Could you be more specific? View attachment 45082
does Only the clueless and Causeless Right not know it takes money to make money under any form of Capitalism; we have a Commerce Clause and an official Mint to work with;

Only clueless and Causeless Capitalists cannot make more money.

It really is that simple, except to the Right.

I don't have any stockholders ... And I am pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't mind lowering their tax burden.
Of course the is no limit to what you can contribute in taxes if you feel like it ... So donate all you want to the government if you so choose.

Perhaps you should apply for a new position in the US Embassy in Cuba ... They could probably use your lack of expertise.

i prefer to stay here and make fun of the clueless and Causeless and lazy Right with my social, hard work ethic; and, not even have to be from the Third World.

Democratic senator: Ted Cruz is like a 'lost puppy' following Donald Trump around

Trump is a clown, that's a given.

Conservatives are just mean spirited assholes. That's a given too.

But Cruz is a despicable human being. An out and out scumbag on the level of Dark Dick Cheney. He's nothing but a poser, a charlatan of the worse order and if not for the fucking idiots in Texas that put that man in
the Senate, he couldn't get elected dog catcher in normal state.

After this weekend's fiasco, the Democrats aren't going to have to say anything to take down Donald the Chump, because he's gonna do it all himself.

Saying that McCain wasn't a war hero, then saying he was, but then saying that he has no use for people who are captured............each time he tries to tick up the hate meter just a bit more, and each time he goes out further on the limb of stupidity.

I'd be surprised if he has anything left after this campaign, based on the rate he's going for pissing people off.

i prefer to stay here and make fun of the clueless and Causeless and lazy Right with my social, hard work ethic; and, not even have to be from the Third World.

Lolz ... You are making fun of yourself ... And a rather piss-poor job at that as well.
But alas ... When you have so little to work with what else could be expected?

You need to try some of that social hard work ethic.
Perhaps volunteer with Habitat For Humanity or at least wear a sandwich board for Planned Parenthood ... Because your internet skills really suck.

I have enjoyed playing so far ... Glad I could help you pass the time.

Thank you. I like not having to resort to fallacy for my Cause; unlike those of the opposing view.

And, I do volunteer to give women full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work; simply for the sake of gender relations.

Second week of Trump being Democrats "Shiny Object du Jour".

I'm impressed!

Don't you mean 2nd week of the conservative base infatuation with the toupee wearing neck stump? And leading a field of 15 candidates to boot? Now THAT'S impressive.

The "Shiny Object du Jour" isn't the Donald.... it's the abject stupidity of the conservative base that has put that clown in the lead that so fascinates... and entertains us Democrats.

I can hardly wait for conservative debates when the curtain rises on the Donald before a live national audience.... and as the sun sets on the republican party when the country sees the clowns y'all have lined up for them wanting to be their president.

:afro:

Last edited:
Don't you mean 2nd week of the conservative base infatuation with the toupee wearing neck stump? And leading a field of 15 candidates to boot? Now THAT'S impressive.

The "Shiny Object du Jour" isn't the Donald.... it's the abject stupidity of the conservative base that has put that clown in the lead that so fascinates... and entertains us Democrats.

I can hardly wait for conservative debates when the curtain rises on the Donald before a live national audience.... and as the sun sets on the republican party when the country sees the clowns y'all have lined up for them wanting to be their president.
Thank you, but more evidence wasn't necesary.

Thank you, but more evidence wasn't necesary.

You're welcome. I'm glad you got it the first time and I didn't have to repeat the obvious eight or nine times.

pig-teeth-22.jpg

lol

Again, it's important not to get carried away by this result. Trump is not going to win the nomination. Winning 24 percent of Republicans is impressive in a crowded field, but it's still very far away from a majority of the party. Additionally, Trump's polling surge resembles those of past "outsider" candidates known for saying provocative things, like Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain — candidates who all eventually collapsed. GOP elites will go to the mattresses to stop Trump, who looks toxic in a general election, from being their nominee. Trump's candidacy may collapse well before the first ballots are cast, and even if it survives until then, the party will eventually find a non-Trump alternative to unify around.

Yet one risk inherent to that is that Trump could fund his own third-party candidacy — and this new poll finds that in a three-way race, Hillary Clinton would get 46 percent, Jeb Bush 30 percent, and Trump 20 percent.

Donald Trump has his biggest poll lead yet (but he's still not going to win)

KrAl1.gif

That is too bad; I was hoping a Capitalist on the Right could "earn" multibillion dollar bonuses with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint to work with; instead of just come up with more social programs.

Forum List

Back