Why the Democrats Hate US citizens, even despises them.

Democrats still are getting paid, and if not giving their money to non US citizens. Is this right?

• Yeah, we are going to show President Trump how much we have him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Democrats need to not get paid and better yet, voted out of office.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
We all know that there is a government shutdown going on right now, because the Democrats dont want to come to the table and give President Trump a measly 5 billion dollars for border security. That is because the Democrats have to have new peons, poor and miserable, to flood in, and replace the liberals who are aborting their babies in the millions. Here is more proof that the Dems hate US citizens, even their own workers.

Here's how much members of Congress get paid, even during a government shutdown Real nice of them to continue with their salaries but not the peon, regular Joe type of government employee. But now for the real in your face, up your ass, fuck you US citizen.
But there is a silver lining.
There you have it, you worthless US citizens this is how the liberal elites think about you scumbags. They can have theirs but you can do without. Shame on you if you think otherwise..

Are you in touch with reality? Or, most likely, you echo the Republican Meme, "it's all the fault of the Democrats" - which makes you a damn liar, or a fool.

The Shutdown would not have occurred had Trump signed the bill which provided for a CR and time to negotiate the best ways to secure our borders, and other portals, i.e airports and seaports.

Trump is stupid, arrogant and stubborn. He's a damn liar who does not have an ounce of empathy for those Federal Employees who you and he use as pawns. He picked this fight, as he has down on so many other occasions, to change the conversation from Russian to his favorite scapegoats.
The democrats are the ones who don't to negotiate, but keep it up. Seems a majority of americans are starting to support a wall.
Seems a majority of americans are starting to support a wall

Seems you're clueless.
View attachment 240438
Don't hear you commplain about this.

I dont give a shit about Jordan.

Post a link to your claim, liar.
His source is Jim Hoft, need I say more!

link to the bill that passed the House and Senate?
Hey pinhead, the GOP control the Senate and will not bring the already passed House bill to reopen the government to the floor for a vote, where it is expected to pass with a bipartisan veto proof majority.

We all know that there is a government shutdown going on right now, because the Democrats dont want to come to the table and give President Trump a measly 5 billion dollars for border security. That is because the Democrats have to have new peons, poor and miserable, to flood in, and replace the liberals who are aborting their babies in the millions. Here is more proof that the Dems hate US citizens, even their own workers.

Here's how much members of Congress get paid, even during a government shutdown
Speaker of the House: $223,500
Majority and Minority Leaders: $193,400
All other Representatives (including Delegates and Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico): $174,000
Chief Administrative Officer: $172,500
Clerk of the House: $172,500
Sergeant at Arms: $172,500
Chaplain: $172,500
Legislative Counsel: $172,500
Law Revision Counsel: $172,500
Parliamentarian: $172,500
Inspector General: $172,500
Director, Interparliamentary Affairs: $172,500
General Counsel to the House: $172,500
Here's a breakdown of the annual salary of members, officers and officials of the Senate:
President pro tempore: $193,400
Majority and Minority Leaders: $193,400
All other Senators: $174,000
Secretary of the Senate: $172,500
Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper: $172,500
Legislative Counsel: $172,500
Legal Counsel: $172,500
Parliamentarian: $171,315
Chaplain: $160,787
Real nice of them to continue with their salaries but not the peon, regular Joe type of government employee. But now for the real in your face, up your ass, fuck you US citizen.
Not all members of Congress are accepting pay during the shutdown. More than 70 say they're refusing their salaries while the stalemate continues, CNN reports, including Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Massachusetts). She tweeted on January 1 that she would be donating her salary to HIAS, a nonprofit that helps refugees.
But there is a silver lining.
And Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw of Texas tweeted on January 10 that he couldn't "in good conscience get paid while federal employees' financial futures hang in the balance because of this partial government shutdown. I've asked the Chief Administrative Officer to withhold my pay until we have come to an agreement to adequately fund border security."
There you have it, you worthless US citizens this is how the liberal elites think about you scumbags. They can have theirs but you can do without. Shame on you if you think otherwise..
You might want to get your narrative straight with your fellow conservative republicans. I just read on another thread that the shutdown is a great thing and no one is noticing anyways.

Are you in touch with reality? Or, most likely, you echo the Republican Meme, "it's all the fault of the Democrats" - which makes you a damn liar, or a fool.

The Shutdown would not have occurred had Trump signed the bill which provided for a CR and time to negotiate the best ways to secure our borders, and other portals, i.e airports and seaports.

Trump is stupid, arrogant and stubborn. He's a damn liar who does not have an ounce of empathy for those Federal Employees who you and he use as pawns. He picked this fight, as he has down on so many other occasions, to change the conversation from Russian to his favorite scapegoats.
The democrats are the ones who don't to negotiate, but keep it up. Seems a majority of americans are starting to support a wall.
Seems a majority of americans are starting to support a wall

Seems you're clueless.
View attachment 240438
Don't hear you commplain about this.

I dont give a shit about Jordan.

Post a link to your claim, liar.
His source is Jim Hoft, need I say more!
Google it, we spent 500 million on it.

I don't consider Trump&Co. part of the GOP. Do you? Buckley, Goldwater, even Romney would agree with me on that first sentence.
While the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, and Russia Limbaugh are nothing like the old GOP, they have completely taken over the Republican Party and made it in their image never to return to the GOP of Eisenhower.
Establishment Republicans are as bad as the Democrats. Both are in it for the money and damn the people who voted for them. That is why they, along with the moronic liberals(redundant statement I know) hate President Trump for calling them out.

You are babbling, go drink some coffee.
Your guy already accepted the blame. There is no express wall building power in our Constitution.

Dem's own it now, they refuse to even discuss the issue. OWN IT :21:

The Dems aren't demanding anything, dope.
They've met their obligation to fund the govt.

LOL link to the bill that passed the House and Senate? :itsok:
Senate passes short-term spending bill to avert shutdown

That was December 19. The Republican Senate passed a bill to avert the shutdown.

The legislation was passed by voice vote and will keep the government open until Feb. 8, provided the House will pass it. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said the Senate will remain in session on Thursday pending House action on the spending bill; on Wednesday evening conservatives in the House urged the rejection of the legislation because it shorts the border wall.

<snip>

Leaving lunch with Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday, Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas) said the president would sign the bill if it remained clean.

I called BS on your post and you folded like a cheap lawn chair. When congress delivers a bill to Trump to sign then call us, until then Dem's own the shutdown.

I don't know whether they hate citizens or not, but todays Dims sure the fuck see no difference between citizens and illegals.

I don't know whether they hate citizens or not, but todays Dims sure the fuck see no difference between citizens and illegals.
Did you know that Nancy Pelosi has set aside money from the budget to go to Mexico so they too can get affordable abortions? Liberals hate any unborn child, but if the little brown baby survives not only the abortion doctor, but the trip to our southern border, then the liberals love those future Democrap voters..

Nancy Pelosi says no to the wall but yes to overseas abortion funding

Pelosi+Local+Officials+Attend+Foot+Washing+iGvpBflnB_nx.jpg

Republicans fight for Americans. Course, their problem is, they only see billionaires and millionaires as true Americans.

Everybody else is just somebody to squat on.

Your guy already accepted the blame. There is no express wall building power in our Constitution.

That was December 19. The Republican Senate passed a bill to avert the shutdown.

The legislation was passed by voice vote and will keep the government open until Feb. 8, provided the House will pass it. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said the Senate will remain in session on Thursday pending House action on the spending bill; on Wednesday evening conservatives in the House urged the rejection of the legislation because it shorts the border wall.

<snip>

Leaving lunch with Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday, Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas) said the president would sign the bill if it remained clean.

I called BS on your post and you folded like a cheap lawn chair. When congress delivers a bill to Trump to sign then call us, until then Dem's own the shutdown.
Wrong, dipshit. The House has passed a spending bill. Their job is done. They passed the very same bill McConnell passed less than a month ago.

So the ball is in McConnell's and Trump's court. And McConnell has shoved it up his ass. It's right there next to your head. How did you miss it?

<snip>

Wrong, dipshit. The House has passed a spending bill. Their job is done. They passed the very same bill McConnell passed less than a month ago.

So the ball is in McConnell's and Trump's court. And McConnell has shoved it up his ass. It's right there next to your head. How did you miss it?

LOL the ball is not in Trump's court until congress passes a bill and sends it to the White House for his signature.

link to the bill that passed the House and Senate?
Hey pinhead, the GOP control the Senate and will not bring the already passed House bill to reopen the government to the floor for a vote, where it is expected to pass with a bipartisan veto proof majority.

So Trump did not shut down the government, got it. :21:

Trump is the only one waiting for something.
The House has done it's job.

Obviously the House has more work to do, no bill has reached his desk.

Forum List

Back