Why the coordinated alternative media purge should terrify everyone

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Yesterday, the alternative media purge was boldly advanced in a coordinated effort to silence people who dissent from establishment views.

It’s just one more step toward a monopoly on information by those who hate freedom. At this rate, they’ll soon have unquestioned access to the minds of more than 2 billion people. And this should terrify everyone who wants to be free to question the status quo and to seek a wide range of information.

Why The Coordinated Alternative Media Purge Should Terrify Everyone

--------------------------------------

Sooner or later it won't be just alex jones, conservatives etc. You leftist sheep stupid fks celebrate the Infowars coming down, or truthout, anti media , but you see your all so sure of yourselves and so dumbed down you haven't a clue how they are coming for ALL OF US backholes!!

how-accurate-is-our-misinformation-new-yorker-cartoon_u-l-pgswdu0.jpg

Here's a trick to block fake news search results on Google.

-"New York Times" -"Washington Post" -NBC -MSNBC -ABC -CBS -FOX -CNN -AP -Reuters

^^^^
Copy the above onto your clipboard and paste it in the google search box every time you use google to dramatically reduce the number of fake news search results.

MindWars:

You may laugh all you want, but it works. When you put a minus sign in front of a word or phrase, Google automatically omits pages with that word or phrase out of your search results.

Try it the next time you google something related to politics. I guarantee that you will get dramatically superior search results.

This indie site is still operational, but they have sympathy, and are often targeted for their support of the Pali's and anti-war.

They break it down and tell the truth. They are probably next.

Facebook Purges Independent Media For "Political Disinformation"

Move Over Russia
Facebook Purges US-Based Independent Media For Political Disinformation

The concerted efforts to censor independent media on social media began in earnest following Facebook’s announcement this past May that Facebook would be teaming up with the notoriously hawkish, government- and corporate-funded think tank, the Atlantic Council.

Mostly this has to do with attempts to influence and win the mid-terms, obviously.

I just realized this today when I went to the anti-media site. Then I came looking in the media sub-forum of this site to see if anyone had started a thread on it, and, sure enough.

I still can't believe they unpublished Free Though Project. Unbelievable. I have had liberal friends post from that site.

Yesterday, the alternative media purge was boldly advanced in a coordinated effort to silence people who dissent from establishment views.

It’s just one more step toward a monopoly on information by those who hate freedom. At this rate, they’ll soon have unquestioned access to the minds of more than 2 billion people. And this should terrify everyone who wants to be free to question the status quo and to seek a wide range of information.

Why The Coordinated Alternative Media Purge Should Terrify Everyone

--------------------------------------

Sooner or later it won't be just alex jones, conservatives etc. You leftist sheep stupid fks celebrate the Infowars coming down, or truthout, anti media , but you see your all so sure of yourselves and so dumbed down you haven't a clue how they are coming for ALL OF US backholes!!
While collective it's far from coordinated and ridding the airwaves of the poisonous lies those freaks told is a good thing.

>>>>

Facebook's and Google’s Breaches Show It’s Time for an Internet Bill of Rights

~S~

Here's a trick to block fake news search results on Google.

-"New York Times" -"Washington Post" -NBC -MSNBC -ABC -CBS -FOX -CNN -AP -Reuters

^^^^
Copy the above onto your clipboard and paste it in the google search box every time you use google to dramatically reduce the number of fake news search results.
I need the the IP and information on the false news sites. I have found that some of the time you can find out the truth by following up the information. When its a dead end you know is false with no truth at all. It does go in a running file for ref:

I just realized this today when I went to the anti-media site. Then I came looking in the media sub-forum of this site to see if anyone had started a thread on it, and, sure enough.

I still can't believe they unpublished Free Though Project. Unbelievable. I have had liberal friends post from that site.

Why? Facebook is private property.

Want big government to step in and make you allow people to chant pro or anti whatever views from your front yard? Heck, make you buy them a microphone and some speakers as Facebook buys servers and programmers so we can use their site.

Really I'm split on this one.

Forum List

Back