why the class welfare

Why would you assume this individual would lie?

For what purpose?

Do you want everyone to assume you lie?

Is that how it works in your mind?

And why on earth should we believe someone implicitly simply because they have posted anonymously on a public message board?

I don't expect people to assume I lie. But I do expect them to assume that if I'm going to discuss a matter with them, I'm going to actually discuss it. Which includes providing support, reasoning, evidence, etc for what I'm saying.

See that's why I try to do that. It's called common courtesy.

None of you have a problem believing Hanity, Rush, Beck or any of the other very very very rich people who tell you about how much a guy making 50,000 a year is overpaid, a slacker, worthless, bums. Hey lets give another tax break.

The real problem is you people think that people should work for what your willing to pay them, but the thing you can't quite grasp is you want everyone of them doing their job so you can just show up for yours, and of course yours is a real job where you went out and did what was needed to get where you are, you did it all on your own and you earn your money every day, unlike those slimy union workers.:clap2::cuckoo::evil::cool:

"None of you."

Kiddo, most conservatives here don't watch that crap, oddly most liberals do...

What is this site anyway? It looks to me it's just a place for those of the same beliefs to gather and agree with each other.

I scroll down and it's got a Glen Beck statement and then a place to show your behind this Walker guy, but no place to say I don't!

LOL!

Yeah, we're all friends here!

well, you did try to drown me in the bath tub. But I guess you were only kidding.

It would have worked too but I had a crap ton soap all over my hands thinking it would kill the liberal scum in you if all else failed...

lolz

I believe the O.P.

He gave no source, lacks any evidence and it was an attack on a Republican... I see no reason why you wouldn't believe him.

Marc does tend to like things that support his preconcieved views regardless whether there is any evidence or not. I don't understand that mentality, personally.

Seriously? It makes him feel better of the world he has concoccted for himself. Lord forbid he should admit failure.

He gave no source, lacks any evidence and it was an attack on a Republican... I see no reason why you wouldn't believe him.

Marc does tend to like things that support his preconcieved views regardless whether there is any evidence or not. I don't understand that mentality, personally.

Seriously? It makes him feel better of the world he has concoccted for himself. Lord forbid he should admit failure.

Yes. I seriously don't understand it. yes admitting failure sucks. I have had to do it alot lately. But if you don't correct your mistakes, if you don't learn the truth and take responsibility for the good and the bad things you've done then what's the point of life?

I mean no one wants to be wrong, right? I mean I don't. So you can either try to bend all of reality to fit what you want so you are right, or you can amend yourself to be in line with reality. I don't really understand why so many people want to do the first one. It's much easier to change ourselves than it is to change all of nature. (Not saying its perfectly easy. Just saying it's easier than the latter).

There are so many things in this world that we lose out on because we are too stubborn to accept reality of the world around us.

Every time something happens the TEA PARTY seems to get the blame. We're violent in a way nobody is ever able to document, We're racist even though a number of the members are black, and for some reason we scare the hell out of the Democrats. We must be doing something right to strike fear in the hearts of liberals nation wide.

Except last weekend when the Tea Party showed up (after working mind you), to counter the Statist idiots faking sick...

Hmmm hadnt heard that.

Shame the police didnt show up and arrest those thieves.

Tea Party Plans Wisc. Protest to Counter Unions

Obviously one of Walker's False Flag "troublemakers" which explains why Walker's police didn't arrest him and the Teabag Brotherhood didn't file a complaint against Walker's thug.

What I love best is how CON$ habitually say what "limp-wristed" sissies Libs are, buy now suddenly these limp-wristed "thugs" are beating the snot out of the Teabag crybabies. Lmao

It's yet another example of how CON$ are always on both sides of every issue depending on the time of day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm hadnt heard that.

Shame the police didnt show up and arrest those thieves.

Tea Party Plans Wisc. Protest to Counter Unions

Obviously one of Walker's False Flag "troublemakers" which explains why Walker's police didn't arrest him and the Teabag Brotherhood didn't file a complaint against Walker's thug.

What I love best is how CON$ habitually say what "limp-wristed" sissies Libs are, buy now suddenly these limp-wristed "thugs" are beating the snot out of the Teabag crybabies. Lmao

It's yet another example of how CON$ are always on both sides of every issue depending on the time of day.

Doesn't negate from what happened regardless. Nice try. NO SALE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny.

Why class warfare?

Easy. There more non-rich people than rich people.
Appeling to the un-rich people, promising them benefits that they would not otherwise receive, and making the rich pay for it, is a simple game of numbers.

Hey -- isn't it unfair that this guy has more than you? Vote for me and I'll make sure you get a little of his.

This, friends, is the only reason the Democrats still exist.

None of you have a problem believing Hanity, Rush, Beck or any of the other very very very rich people who tell you about how much a guy making 50,000 a year is overpaid, a slacker, worthless, bums. Hey lets give another tax break.

The real problem is you people think that people should work for what your willing to pay them, but the thing you can't quite grasp is you want everyone of them doing their job so you can just show up for yours, and of course yours is a real job where you went out and did what was needed to get where you are, you did it all on your own and you earn your money every day, unlike those slimy union workers.:clap2::cuckoo::evil::cool:

Rush, Hannity, and Beck do something quite radical. They back up what they say. You may disagree with their conclusions. But they back their points up or atleast attempt to.
What a complete load of bullshit! They bluff the DittoTards stupid enough to think they back up what they say because they know their audience will swallow their shit without question.

Here is a perfect example, the pathological Liar Stuttering LimpTard knows his suckers will NEVER put his lie to the test.

February 15, 2011
RUSH: Google is an arm of the government. Google is the arm of the regime.

CALLER: (laughing)

RUSH: You put in the word "stupidity" and the first search result is Bush.

"stupidity" - Google Search

1. Stupidity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense. Contents. 1 Etymology of the word; 2 Awards; 3 Laws of Stupidity; 4 In comedy ...
    Etymology of the word - Awards - Laws of Stupidity - In comedy
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity - Cached - Similar
  2. Stupidity | Define Stupidity at Dictionary.com

/stuˈpɪd ɪ ti, styu-/ Show Spelled[stoo-pid-i-tee, styoo-] Show IPA. –noun, plural -ties for 2. 1. the state, quality, or fact of being stupid. ...
    dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupidity - Cached - Similar

Rush, Hannity, and Beck do something quite radical. They back up what they say. You may disagree with their conclusions. But they back their points up or atleast attempt to.

This is something you havent had the common courtesy to even attempt.

Oh and everyone has to work for what people are willing to pay them (Assuming you arent living off the land). The difference is some people have unique skills that are very profitable and hence can get people to pay more for those skills.

The difference between conservatives and liberals on this is that liberals seem to think they are entitled to more than the empoyer is willing to give them and they are justified using force and intimidation to do this. Conservatives on the other hand realize that if their employers arent willing to pay them more, they need to get up off their ass, and find a job that will or create their own business.

No intimidation. No force.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously dude...that was rich!!!

Why would you assume this individual would lie?

For what purpose?

Do you want everyone to assume you lie?

Is that how it works in your mind?

And why on earth should we believe someone implicitly simply because they have posted anonymously on a public message board?

I don't expect people to assume I lie. But I do expect them to assume that if I'm going to discuss a matter with them, I'm going to actually discuss it. Which includes providing support, reasoning, evidence, etc for what I'm saying.

See that's why I try to do that. It's called common courtesy.

Hey Asshole, Why all the attitude without a single fact to back up your stinking opinion?
Just maybe The Problem is You People think that people should work hard then turn their hard earned money over to a government that wastes that money supporting people that aren't willing to put in their fair share. Most cons want everyone to be well educated and make lots of money. No need to share the wealth when everyone is wealthy!!
And yeah I did go out and get what I had to to get where I am ~ And Life is Good ~
When you pull your head out of your ass and come up with some facts to back up your opinion then a conversation may be started. Until then :fu:

Forum List

Back