Why the Church of Christ in the only true church

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Christ loves all and we the Church of Christ are of Christ as members of His Body and have put on Christ by virtue of being baptized into Christ(Galatians 3:27).

Blasphemy!

Stop trolling, you saw the bible verse posted, this is not blasphemy.

Luke 14:26 Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.

The above quote simply means one cannot put anything before Christ. Simple and plain.[/QUOTE]

........................................................................................................................................................................
Indeed as referenced to several others passages of teachings from the Christ, "And you will be hated by all for my names sake (even your family). But he who endures to the end will be saved." ( Mark 13:13). Jesus clearly taught that He did not come to bring PEACE but to simply present the Gospel Truth, the true power of God almighty, as the gospel has the power to save the soul, as declared by the inspired Apostle Paul. (Rom. 1:16).

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter in law against her mother in law,' and ' a man's enemies will be those of his own household." -- Matthew 10:34-36. And those that make practice of Denominationalism, which is strictly forbidden by the scriptures, as denomination simply means a DIVIDING...the truth cannot be divided, as something is either true, or it is not. ALL SCRIPTURE comes from inspiration of God...not a few cherry picked passages picked in order to attempt to mold the revealed word around the dogmatic traditions of men.

INDEED, "The churches of Christ salute you" -- Romans 16:16

Last edited:
And yet you waste it.

No this is wasting it.

bibleInfo003.jpg

No this is wasting it.[/

There you go again. You keep saying this is a waste of time to be in this thread, yet this is the second time youve shown that you are reading and posting in it.

If its such a waste of time, stop reading it. Let people read and respond to what they want and do something more productive with your time.

No this is wasting it.

It is also dangerous, we must educate and protect our
brothers and sisters from ignorance like this.

Keefe_KansasEducation.jpg

Got to stay out of this thread, fiction is creepy to me.​

I always enjoy quoting the person that actually wrote the 1st amendment in the States Bill of Rights, "It has been the custom of late years to put a number of little books into the hands of children, containing fables and moral lessons. Why then, if these children must be retrained,....should not the bible regain the place it once held as a school book? It's morals are pure, its examples captivating and noble. The reverence for the sacred book that is thus impressed lasts long....The bible will justly remain the standard of language as well as faith." And, "We are spending less time in the classroom on the Bible, which should be the principle text book in our schools. The Bible states these great moral lessons better than any manmade book." -- {Fisher Ames...author of the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution}. Indeed a strange position coming from someone that supposedly declared a wall of separation between State and Religion...no?

I would venture to say that many people do not realize that one of the first actions of the United States Congress was to pass legislation.....ORDERING THE PRINTING OF NEW CHRISTIAN BIBLES to use for instruction in the public classrooms. And its all part of the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD that was recorded on Sept. 10, 1782, as Congress stated quite unambiguously, "Resolved, that the United States in Congress assembled highly approve the...the undertaking of Mr. Aitken ( the publisher of the first American Print of the Holy Bible)....and...recommend this edition of the Bible to the inhabitants of the United States, and hereby authorize him to publish this recommendation." -- {Congressional Record}

Did You Know?

It was not Fisher ames who spoke of that wall, fool.

Do your homework before returning.

No...it was Fisher Ames that wrote the amendment, which is ACTUALLY contained in the US CONSTITUTION...which the PRIVATE letter of Thomas Jefferson to a Baptist minster...can be found no where in the US CONSTITUTION, just like that IMAGINED and opined wall that was erected on Feb. 10, 1947....almost two hundred years after MR. AMES wrote words actually found in the constitution. Thus, the WALL was OPINED into place by a social communist by the name of Hugo Black...that derived his opinion EXTERNAL from the actual words of the Constitution. In direct contradiction of the 10th Amendment and almost 200 years of established court precedent. Of course this could not have been because He was a member of the Roosevelt Court...that attempted to completely dismantle the Constitution under direct orders of King Roosevelt the 1st. If you take note. The First prohibits Congress from making law in relation to religion as WE THE PEOPLE/STATES have FREEDOM 'of' religion....not freedom 'from' religion. And you are calling me a "fool"? Mighty AD HOMINEM of your Bigotry. If congress was prohibited from making law in relation to RELIGION, how then did the 1st become ratified....if it is a mandate against religion on the local and state level instead of LIMITATION placed on Big Brother Fed by we the people...who, by the way, had to ratify this amendment that was apparently robbing them of their freedom 'OF" religion...that is if we accept the OPINION of a political appointee over the words actually found in the constitution.

If you must see a CONSTITUTION that contains the words, "Separation of State and Church", simply pick up a copy of the USSR constitution. "Crow"...must be prepared properly before it becomes palatable.

Last edited:
{Fisher Ames...author of the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution}. Indeed a strange position coming from someone that supposedly declared a wall of separation between State and Religion...no?

You clearly implied that Ames wrote of that wall. Now you're trying to save face by attacking Jefferson's words as not being in the Constitution- using extra-Constitutional quotes from Ames to support your cause :lol:

And you are calling me a "fool"? Mighty AD HOMINEM of your Bigotry

learn what the phrase means, fool. An ad hom attack is where you attack your opponent t as a means of avoiding addressing his points. To point out that you are wrong and then call you a fool after (or before- or even while) addressing your words is not an adhom, it is merely an observation.

This twice is a row that you have spoken without knowing what you're talking about. I advice remaining silent until you have educated yourself on the matters on which you wish to speak.

{Fisher Ames...author of the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution}. Indeed a strange position coming from someone that supposedly declared a wall of separation between State and Religion...no?

You clearly implied that Ames wrote of that wall. Now you're trying to save face by attacking Jefferson's words as not being in the Constitution- using extra-Constitutional quotes from Ames to support your cause :lol:

And you are calling me a "fool"? Mighty AD HOMINEM of your Bigotry

learn what the phrase means, fool. An ad hom attack is where you attack your opponent t as a means of avoiding addressing his points. To point out that you are wrong and then call you a fool after (or before- or even while) addressing your words is not an adhom, it is merely an observation.

This twice is a row that you have spoken without knowing what you're talking about. I advice remaining silent until you have educated yourself on the matters on which you wish to speak.

I very clearly and quite unambiguously stated that Fisher Ames was the author of the first amendment....while totally supporting the use of the Holy Bible for use in the public classroom, and [quote}....a strange position for someone that SUPPOSEDLY (as was opined by Hugo Black in 1947) constructed a wall of separation. I will spell it real slow for you..... S A R C A S M .

I can not be held accountable for your lack of comprehension skills....simply look up the word SUPPOSEDLY....take two aspirins and call someone in the morning when COMPREHENSION is established. And you attempt to edify people about the scriptures? Clearly you see only what you want to see....as you go through life with blinders on. And AD HOMINEM....once again indicates making an argument void of sustainable facts, as evidenced YOU PRESENT nothing but private OPINION to argue...when it is placed against the words actually found in the scriptures or against the facts of history actual, your opinion folds just like and AD HOMINEM lawn chair. Your personal attacks are not unique for someone that practices Christianity in a denominational fashion, in fact it is the standard. As they can not sustain their ideology by the word of TRUTH -- John 17:17, thus they deflect by making personal attacks.

Indeed....according to the message that you are propagating, I AM STUPID....YOU ARE GREATLY SUPERIOR in intellect and scriptural enlightenment, despite being proven wrong time after time.

Last edited:
False, you strongly implied a tie between the author of the first amendment and one who is credited with coining the phrase 'a wall of separation' between Church and State- which would be Thomas Jefferson.

Now you're just trying to save face after being called out on it

False, you strongly implied a tie between the author of the first amendment and one who is credited with coining the phrase 'a wall of separation' between Church and State- which would be Thomas Jefferson.

Now you're just trying to save face after being called out on it

Another AD HOMINEM statement, void of any sustainable facts, as the evidence to what I presented is available to any and all to see by simply referencing the previous retort....just a mouse click away.

Here...allow me to enlighten you. Compare your attitude with the scriptural definition of "A FOOL". A fool does not want to learn -- Pr:1:22. He may act like he is listening, but because nothing changes we know he truly hasn't listened. -- Matthew 7:26.

The fool despises good advice -- Pr. 15:15. Inevitably the fool reveals his foolishness -- Pr. 13:16. A fool is more interested in saying his peace, than understanding, as he just wants the opportunity to spout off. -- Pr. 18:2 Once his mouth starts flapping, we know there is nothing of substance there. -- Pr. 12:23

Because a fool does not use REASON and LOGIC, he is often lead by emotions. He believes everything he hears...except the truth -- Pr. 14-15. He is easily lead into sexual sin -- Pr. 7:6-27. He picks fights. -- Pr. 18: 6-7. He meddles in the affairs of others to stir up strife -- Pr. 20:3.

Though easily angered, he hides his feelings, using backstabbing to accomplish his ends -- Pr. 10:8. A fool is arrogant ( he calls others fools, unprovoked :eusa_whistle:) -- Pr.28:26

He mocks sin -- Pr. 14:9 , as he does not really believe that he is engaging in sin or that sin exists in what he is doing. Even when faced with evil, he ignores it -- Pr. 22:3.

Sin does not stop him from his goals. He may act religious :)eusa_whistle:) but does not example the proper life -- Luke 11:39-40

This last one is for all the SUPPOSED atheists, as there is really no such animal as an atheist.....for a true atheist would himself have to be omniscient in order to demonstrate....THERE IS NO GOD, but that would make him/her...DEITY, but clearly no atheist can disprove the existence of God....thus the illogical statement they believe in nothing, but propagate a message of NATUALISM...which is SOMETHING. But, IT IS THE FOOL THAT HAS CONVINCED HIMSELF THEIR IS NO GOD, as demonstrated, because he cannot prove as much -- Ps. 53:1

[

Another AD HOMINEM statement,

You really should learn what that means if you're going to use it,. You're just making a fool of yourself.

Here...allow me to enlighten you. Compare your attitude with the scriptural definition of "A FOOL". A fool does not want to learn -- Pr:1:22.

Sounds just like you. Instead of admitting that you were wrong and learning from it, you're trying to spin your own words to save face.

He may act religious :)eusa_whistle:)

wow, you're describing yourself quite well
This last one is for all the SUPPOSED atheists, as there is really no such animal as an atheist.....for a true atheist would himself have to be omniscient in order to demonstrate....THERE IS NO GOD, but that would make him/her...DEITY,

You're a fucking moron and have no idea what you're talking about. by your own standard, theists must be deities to know that (A) there is God and (B) there is nothing above God
but clearly no atheist can disprove the existence of God....thus the illogical statement they believe in nothing,

Again, you demonstrate your stupidity and lack of knowledge

but propagate a message of NATUALISM...

I've never heard an atheist worship the nautilus

Now sit down and be silent, so that you may be thought a fool, and cease speaking, as your words remove all doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back