Why the avie?

Apart from it being a potent icon of condescending snobbery, it's both who I am and reminds you all of your heritage.

That's remarkably similar to waving the confederate flag to remind blacks of their heritage, and about as useful.

She goes where I go. If I don't pay attention to her, she starts bait threads.

Luser, too.

Yeah, that is what happened. :lol:

or it could have been you made a comment about me in a thread I wasn't posting in anymore, and you just needed to talk about me out of the blue.... I think you are the one with the obsession. I mean, all you can do is talk about my private life.

Thanks Elvis. Sorry about the General forum. Forgot about the flame zone. Not that I want to flame her. I just want her to have her very own thread to do her thang.

If your avatar is a confederate flag, what is your statement about yourself? If your avatar is a snarling dog, what is the statement about yourself?

If your avatar is a lotus, what is the statement? If it's a beautiful sunrise or sunset what does that say about you?

The Sr-71 is my favorite aircraft and at the time was the height of mans technological achievement. Technically it is still the fastest aircraft ever built. It will remain that way till the black project known as Aurora is revealed. It is simply amazing that they never pushed it to full speed, ever. When at speed the engines only produced around 15% of the thrust, the rest was developed by the RAM jet effect that was designed into the engines. When the aircraft was at speed it took the equivalent area of the Sate of Ohio to reverse course!

Used to live in a subdivision a couple of miles from Beale AFB (near Sacramento). Several of the SR pilots rented there. Not unusual for them to, upon returning from a mission, to buzz the family home to tell Momma to start dinner. Low, slow (well as slow as they could go) passes. Shake hell outta the dishes! Especially when they threw the coal to it to get back to pattern altitude.

If your avatar is a confederate flag, what is your statement about yourself? If your avatar is a snarling dog, what is the statement about yourself?

If your avatar is a lotus, what is the statement? If it's a beautiful sunrise or sunset what does that say about you?

If your avi is an actual display of yourself, and you assume that it's the same for others.

Then you are stating that you are incredibly insecure in who you are.

If your avi is an actual display of yourself, and you assume that it's the same for others.

The topic is why did you choose your avie?

Why did you choose yours?

The topic is why did you choose your avie?

Why did you choose yours?

Today, 12:02 PM
Two Thumbs
Mysterious Barkeeper
Member #25186 Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanked 3,254 Times in 2,296 Posts

Not that I think I need to explain, but just in case some people didn't know;

Dragons are the most powerfull and wise creatures of all time.

The one up now was for the pagan solace.

If you weren't here to flame Allie, you woulda seen it.

Apart from it being a potent icon of condescending snobbery, it's both who I am and reminds you all of your heritage.

That's remarkably similar to waving the confederate flag to remind blacks of their heritage, and about as useful.

Do you mean to say that my avatar offends you, Allie? It would be such a great shame if it did, as you'd effectively be objecting to your colonial heritage. I mean, that would be the equivalent of yours truly thinking the unthinkable by taking exception to the Eagles of Rome that once wandered my sceptred isle.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back