Why the 2nd Amendment needs to be reconsidered...

230 years later, citizens need to be armed in the eventuality that they have to defend against a government armed with these:

bushmaster_ar15_carbine.jpg

Sorry Joe. You lose again.

You did much better ranting against Mormons than firearms. Either go back to that or find a new shtick. Maybe Jews?

The Mormon lost... so yeah, I'll put that one in the win column.

Now we're coming for the gun nuts.

But if you think you can really fight the government's Apache Helicopters, Predator Drones, F-22 fighters with AR-15's, you are delusional.

Frankly, when I hear you talking shit like that, you guys just sound like terrorists. The day the government comes for you, your neighbors will be cheering when they take you away because you were frightening the children.

Why the 2nd Amendment needs to be reconsidered...

You know, come to think of it, most of us spend 12 years at government brainwashing centers where we are indoctrinated into accepting government supremacy, as a way of life, so in conclusion the 2A is unnecessary.

Went to Catholic Schools, sorry. Frankly, Catholic Schools makeme doubt the first Amendment.

But there's no good reason for average citizens to have military grade weapons.

Look, if the founders wanted Bubba Shithead to be able to overthrow the government, exactly how many times has that happened since 1787...

Ummmm.. Not. Fucking. Once.

In fact the only time it was tried (The Civil War), they lost badly AND the government really did rethink the Militia thing. Most militias were replaced by the National Guard. Where they keep the guns locked up in a nice vault.

230 years later, citizens need to be armed in the eventuality that they have to defend against a government armed with these:

You did much better ranting against Mormons than firearms. Either go back to that or find a new shtick. Maybe Jews?

But if you think you can really fight the government's Apache Helicopters, Predator Drones, F-22 fighters with AR-15's, you are delusional.

Frankly, when I hear you talking shit like that, you guys just sound like terrorists. The day the government comes for you, your neighbors will be cheering when they take you away because you were frightening the children.
Why do you have such a visceral loathing of freedom?

Nuts with guns isn't 'Freedom". Most countries have the good sense to restrict firearm ownership and they are freer than we are.

I'm tired of turning on the TV and hearing about schools and theatres being shot up because these kinds of weapons meant for war are purchased by crazy people. If you can't keep them out of the hands of crazy people, then NO ONE should have them.

our greatest problem is the People in this country that put this man into office and his coherts. It is the Minds of the voters that has eroded and become incapable of seeing what this Man is doing to all of us, including to them.
I am neither Rep or Dem, and don't believe in associating myself into either party. I am an American, not a party affliation. I can think for myself and don't need a Party to form my way of thinking. The majority of people have controlled minds by their party. I do not believe in the two party system because it pits people against one another when we should all be "united we stand".as americans, not as a rep or democrat. Just because you belong to a certain party does not mean you have to be mentally controlled by them and for them.
I do not believe in communism and that is what this administration believes in. Obama has many people fooled and its a shame. He is a tricky person that uses the power of words on people, and the weak minded people fall gullible to it. Obama is a very professional con artist.

Nuts with guns isn't 'Freedom". Most countries have the good sense to restrict firearm ownership and they are freer than we are.

I'm tired of turning on the TV and hearing about schools and theatres being shot up because these kinds of weapons meant for war are purchased by crazy people. If you can't keep them out of the hands of crazy people, then NO ONE should have them.

And I'm sure if the gov't makes it illegal to own a gun the bad guys will start following that law.

:rolleyes:

our greatest problem is the People in this country that put this man into office and his coherts. It is the Minds of the voters that has eroded and become incapable of seeing what this Man is doing to all of us, including to them.
I am neither Rep or Dem, and don't believe in associating myself into either party. I am an American, not a party affliation. I can think for myself and don't need a Party to form my way of thinking. The majority of people have controlled minds by their party. I do not believe in the two party system because it pits people against one another when we should all be "united we stand".as americans, not as a rep or democrat. Just because you belong to a certain party does not mean you have to be mentally controlled by them and for them.
I do not believe in communism and that is what this administration believes in. Obama has many people fooled and its a shame. He is a tricky person that uses the power of words on people, and the weak minded people fall gullible to it. Obama is a very professional con artist.

I think that when you guys blurt out words like "Communism", you all sound kind of silly.

This is really a simple debate.

Should crazy people have access to military grade weapons?

And the answer is "No, they shouldn't."

And I'm sure if the gov't makes it illegal to own a gun the bad guys will start following that law.

:rolleyes:

They do in Japan (only 11 gun murders last year) the UK (only 36) Germany (only 246) compared to the 9148 gun murders we have in the US, most of them not committed by "criminals", but regular folks who had an argument go the wrong way.

Again, we lock up 2 million people, have 300 million privately owned guns out there, and we have the highest crime rate in the industrialized world. The sign of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

Last edited:
Now, before one of you mutants gets on here and tells me, "Well, the First Amendment never considered Television", you are right.

And we don't treat Television like the printed press. There are restrictions on what you can broadcast, when you can broadcast, and who can broadcast. More to the point, the Television industry largely self-regulates. they don't put commercials for Trojan condoms on The Hub kiddie network.

Television is not a good example here. If you want to compare it to something the internet is a much better example. come to think of it, Im sure the government would love to regulate and add heavy restrictions on the internet too.

Now, before one of you mutants gets on here and tells me, "Well, the First Amendment never considered Television", you are right.

And we don't treat Television like the printed press. There are restrictions on what you can broadcast, when you can broadcast, and who can broadcast. More to the point, the Television industry largely self-regulates. they don't put commercials for Trojan condoms on The Hub kiddie network.

Television is not a good example here. If you want to compare it to something the internet is a much better example. come to think of it, Im sure the government would love to regulate and add heavy restrictions on the internet too.

I think it's a fine example. The technology changed, and they needed laws to deal with it.

Frankly, I think the Internet needs a bunch more regulation and oversite.

Not that I think it was about anything but Militias, but let's pretend we are in National Rampage Association crazy land...

This is a Revolutionary War Era Musket. It could fire 2-3 rounds a minute in the hands of a trained infantryman. Accurate to only about 100 yards.

20020045-449_lrg.jpg

This is a AR-15 Bushmaster.

It can fire 45 Rounds per minute, and has a maximum effective range of 450 meters.

Let's say for example that Mexico with the help of the Muslim Brotherhood invades America......how do you expect us to stop them with a Musket when they have AK-47s? The cops are all out guarding the doughnut shops and our troops are scattered all over the globe. What do you think would happen if all we had to fight back was a butcher knife?

The problem with lefties is their fear of the population rising up to unseat them, not the fear of violence, because violence is always going to be there whether it's from guns, from machetes, or from home made bombs.

[

Let's say for example that Mexico with the help of the Muslim Brotherhood invades America......how do you expect us to stop them with a Musket when they have AK-47s? The cops are all out guarding the doughnut shops and our troops are scattered all over the globe. What do you think would happen if all we had to fight back was a butcher knife?

The problem with lefties is their fear of the population rising up to unseat them, not the fear of violence, because violence is always going to be there whether it's from guns, from machetes, or from home made bombs.

I don't fear you "rising up to unseat me".

I fear you randomly shooting someone because whatever brand of crazy you suffer from tells you to.

I'm still wondering about this Mexican/Muslim alliance you worry about so much. It's the adult version of "monsters in the closet".

[

I fear you randomly shooting someone because whatever brand of crazy you suffer from tells you to.

I'm still wondering about this Mexican/Muslim alliance you worry about so much. It's the adult version of "monsters in the closet".

Right.

Anyway, I learned when I was 15 to respect guns. The Army also taught me how to use them and taught me how to control myself. Just because I have a respect for guns and support private ownership doesn't mean I'm a loose-wire waiting to go off on someone.

I think you should stick to issues you know something about loser.

I think that when you guys blurt out words like "Communism", you all sound kind of silly.

Wrong, crazy people shouldn't have access to any type of weapons. So by your logic we should ban all types of weapons, right?

[

Right.

Anyway, I learned when I was 15 to respect guns. The Army also taught me how to use them and taught me how to control myself. Just because I have a respect for guns and support private ownership doesn't mean I'm a loose-wire waiting to go off on someone.

I think you should stick to issues you know something about loser.

Guy, I was active duty for six years and a reservist for 5, and what I learned is that these guns can do a lot of fucking damage and average people don't need an M-16 or its civilian eqivlent.

And frankly, hearing the crazy shit you and every other person driven to derangement by Obama's election, I wouldn't trust you with a gun no matter how many years you spent in the military.

Wrong, crazy people shouldn't have access to any type of weapons. So by your logic we should ban all types of weapons, right?

No, not really, but thanks for playing...

Forum List

Back