Why Telling Blacks Who Vote Democrat They Are On A Plantation Is Racist

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
A Rebuttal to Candace Owens – supermodelsonya – Medium

I often hear conservatives both black and white shame black people who vote democratic as being slaves on a planation -- I personally find this insult to be itself very offensive and both idiotic, especially for a so-called black conservative to say it -- As this woman who wrote this article so brilliantly pointed out:

"To believe Black people need to rescue themselves from the “Democratic plantation” and vote Republican; is a silly myth that conservatives like to push. It’s insidious for a number of reasons. Me voting for a Democratic or Republican party is not akin to toiling on a plantation. It’s downright idiotic and disrespectful to those who actually did. They were beaten and raped on plantations. Me CHOOSING to vote for a political party is not the same thing. Every time this phrase comes out of their mouth, they should be condemned for this nonsense. I make a choice to vote Democratic. Slaves had no choice about being on a plantation. Stop dishonoring our ancestors."

Now some of you may not think shaming black people SPECIFICALLY by saying they are on a plantation is racially derogatory but then I would ask you this..

Jewish voters also vote overwhelmingly democratic -- but you never hear conservatives telling those voters that they are in Democrat gas chambers for doing so -- why?

I often hear conservatives both black and white shame black people who vote democratic as being slaves on a planation -- I personally find this insult to be itself very offensive and both idiotic, especially for a so-called black conservative to say it -- As this woman who wrote this article so brilliantly pointed out:

"To believe Black people need to rescue themselves from the “Democratic plantation” and vote Republican; is a silly myth that conservatives like to push. It’s insidious for a number of reasons. Me voting for a Democratic or Republican party is not akin to toiling on a plantation. It’s downright idiotic and disrespectful to those who actually did. They were beaten and raped on plantations. Me CHOOSING to vote for a political party is not the same thing. Every time this phrase comes out of their mouth, they should be condemned for this nonsense. I make a choice to vote Democratic. Slaves had no choice about being on a plantation. Stop dishonoring our ancestors."

Now some of you may not think shaming black people SPECIFICALLY by saying they are on a plantation is racially derogatory but then I would ask you this..

Jewish voters also vote overwhelmingly democratic -- but you never hear conservatives telling those voters that they are in Democrat gas chambers for doing so -- why?

Probably because that doesn't make a lick of sense.

BTW.....
White Guilt is racist.
So is White Privilege.

You think that’s racist? How about when the blacks tell black conservatives they are uncle Tom’s? How bout when some asswipe on espn says Tiger Woods ain’t black? Let us know!

Probably because that doesn't make a lick of sense.

BTW.....
White Guilt is racist.
So is White Privilege.

It makes plenty of sense. You republicans area bunch of racists and Jews are white. So you'll never say shot like that to them. BTW..... White guilt is a term made up by white people So is white privilege.

You think that’s racist? How about when the blacks tell black conservatives they are uncle Tom’s? How bout when some asswipe on espn says Tiger Woods ain’t black? Let us know!

Most black conservatives ARE uncle toms. You defend them only because they validate your racism.

/----/ " but you never hear conservatives telling those voters that they are in Democrat gas chambers for doing so -- why?' Good point. Maybe we should since the Dem party wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

Most black conservatives ARE uncle toms. You defend them only because they validate your racism.

In that case, most black democrats are still on the plantation. You defend them only because they validate your racism.

All white Democrats are sellouts, traitors and cucks.

You defend them to validate your own racism.

Who validates yours?

Forum List

Back