Why teach kids to do right if Bill Clinton's lesson re: Monica is, you win by doing wrong?

Why teach kids to do right if Bill Clinton's lesson re: Monica is, you win by doing wrong?

Progressives are easing us onto that slippery slope sliding down to chaos and depravity.

hour.

So you live your whole life by what happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?

How very sad.

is THAT the best you could do?

Geez. You sure ain't ready for primetime.

Clearly it was too much for you.

Why do you live your whole life by what happened between Clinton and Lewinsky?

All you immature and Children or childish posters, listen up.

The environment for growing children contains thousands of influences that kids observe, notice and make assumptions because of in every waking moment of their development. They must try to take these thousands of messages, lessons and influences and try to incorporate them into a way of living their lives and how they think and feel about the good the bad and the ugly of this culture.

They derive their sense of what is right and wrong based on these observations, influences and lessons.

If you ever have children you will better understand.

What will kids conclude from the Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky episode in US history?

When kids watch the news and see a smiling, happy, popular Bill Clinton adored by liberals and Martians all across the globe appearing none the worse for the experience of his stunning fall from grace the only conclusion they can come to is that it is perfectly acceptable to get blow jobs at work and then throw the Woman under the bus afterwards to save oneself from further criticism.

What a noble guy. What a role model.

Wow!

What a great way to raise dysfunctional, degenerate Liberals.

No wonder this country is so fucked up.

Some of you have no concept of what harm you are doing because of your lack of morals and erosion of ethics and your liberal hardwiring which renders you incapable of rational thought.

You are already fucked up and you are letting your kids become even more so.

If you can't see that a lack of morals instructions in the home, none in the schools, none in the popular culture and without regular Church attendance, that our kids are going to be just like the Black single parent Ghetto kids kids who have grown up without adequate parenting, this society is headed to disaster..

Its just that White kids will have different symptoms of their misshapen and ruined lives than Black kids.

White kids will sound like YOU.

"Why do you live your whole life by what happened between Clinton and Lewinsky?"

Note: This thread was inspired by Rush Limbaugh's show topic today in the first
Why do you live your whole life by what happened between Clinton and Lewinsky?[/QUOTE]
If the posters \on this board find nothing wrong with Slick Willie's behavior before, during and afterwards

What will kids conclude from the Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky episode in US history?

When kids watch the news and see a smiling, happy, popular Bill Clinton adored by liberals and Martians all across the globe appearing none the worse for the experience of his stunning fall from grace the only conclusion they can come to is that it is perfectly acceptable to get blow jobs at work and then throw the Woman under the bus afterwards to save oneself from further criticism.

Wow!

If you or the republican party that becomes obsessed with discrediting, humiliating and thwarting every democratic president elected was really concerned with children, the private consensual sexual life of Bill Clinton would have never become the salacious fodder of a national debate.

Everyone points to the fact that he lied when asked about having a sexual relation but the way I see it lying was the only honorable thing to do.

Seriously, If you have the need to judge and debate the morality of the president getting a blowjob on national TV how could you possibly blame the president for negatively affecting children when he did everything humanly possible to keep it private?

Wow!

If you or the republican party that becomes obsessed with discrediting, humiliating and thwarting every democratic president elected was really concerned with children, the private consensual sexual life of Bill Clinton would have never become the salacious fodder of a national debate.

Everyone points to the fact that he lied when asked about having a sexual relation but the way I see it lying was the only honorable thing to do.

Seriously, If you have the need to judge and debate the morality of the president getting a blowjob on national TV how could you possibly blame the president for negatively affecting children when he did everything humanly possible to keep it private?

YOU UNINFORMED LIBERAL!!

It wasn't about the blowjob, Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury.

I guess that lying to Congress is okay with you, too.

Right?

Its not a politicians job to "teach" kids what's right. That's a parents job.

I have two responses to your post.

Just as it was Ray Nagin's job to take care of his constituents during Katrina and when he and the other inept locals were unable to do what they should have done, the job needed to get done by SOMEONE and it fell to Brownie of FEMA and the "Black John Wayne", Lt. Gen. R. Honore, U.S. Army to do it.

But just because the people aren't doing their job should innocent people suffer?

Or in this case, just because there are fewer positive Black male role models does that mean America should continue to do nothing about the falling morality and ethics instruction?

The kids aren't going to church. So it isn't being instilled there. They don't see it at home. They don't see it in popular culture. And they ain't gettin it in school.

So where in the world will kids get the idea of what is the right way to live? Who can they look to as a decent role model if their Dad is absent from the family thanks to Democrat entitlement programs or whatever?

The other thing I want to say in response to your post has to do with the way things used to be and to give our readers a sense of what the video is I will also post the lyrics.

And yes, I am quite aware that Elton John must have had mixed feelings about this song and in that I believe he felt empathy for the situation facing the Texan singing this song.

And it can still serve as a metaphor for what's happening today.

Texan Love Song
Available on the album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player
Music: Elton John
Lyrics: Bernie Taupin
Acoustic guitar and mandolin: Davey Johnstone
Bass: Dee Murray
Drums: Nigel Olsson
Harmonium: Elton John

I heard from a friend you'd been messing around
With a cute little thing I'd been dating uptown
Well I don't know if I like that idea much
Well you'd better stay clear I might start acting rough
You out of town guys sure think you're real keen
Think all of us boys here are homespun and green
But that's wrong my friend so get this through your head
We're tough and we're Texan with necks good and red

So it's Ki yi yippie yi yi
You long hairs are sure gonna die
Our American home was clean till you came
And kids still respected the president's name
And the eagle still flew in the sky
Hearts filled with national pride
Then you came along with your drug-crazy songs
Goddamit you're all gonna die

How dare you sit there and drink all our beer
Oh it's made for us workers who sweat spit and swear
The minds of our daughters are poisoned by you
With your communistic politics and them negro blues

Well I'm gonna quit talking and take action now
Run all of you fairies clean out of this town
Oh I'm dog tired of watching you mess up our lives
Spending the summertime naturally high

Texan Love Song
Available on the album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player

And for anyone familiar with the album the next song up: Crocodile Rock!

:D

Good times.

YOU UNINFORMED LIBERAL!!

Right?

It was about perjury my ass.

And congress gets lied to by republican administrations too, especially when asked stupid questions.. who knew?

What really needs to be done to protect the children and insure morality in the country is to have the NSA turn all of their surveillance capabilities away from the general population and direct it all on the private lives of all elected officials to see whos doing what and publish their findings weekly on a national TV show for the people to enjoy, judge and debate. This way everyone will know which republican is getting a blowjob in the mens room and which democrat rubs one out on Christmas eve and who has their prostate checked out just for fun...

what do you think?

Last edited:
YOU UNINFORMED LIBERAL!!

Right?

It was about perjury my ass.

And congress gets lied to by republican administrations too, especially when asked stupid questions.. who knew?

What really needs to be done to protect the children and insure morality in the country is to have the NSA turn all of their surveillance capabilities away from the general population and direct it all on the private lives of all elected officials to see whos doing what and publish their findings weekly on a national TV show for the people to enjoy, judge and debate. This way everyone will know which republican is getting a blowjob in the mens room and which democrat rubs one out on Christmas eve and who has their prostate checked out just for fun...

what do you think?

I'm all for it!

They are hirelings.

Employees.

And we are their bosses and we have a right to know what they are up to or what they're 'getting down' with.

But we still need to be aggressive with our law enforcement & anti terrorism efforts.

What we ALSO need is a continued focus or even an increased emphasis on combating stealth Jihad.

what do you think?

I'm all for it!

They are hirelings.

Employees.

And we are their bosses and we have a right to know what they are up to or what they're 'getting down' with.

But what about the children? For the love of God, what about the children?

If it came out on national TV that some republican bashed Clinton about having an affair while he was having an affair or if it came out that this one liked to wear womens underwear or that one liked whips and chains or the most rabid homophobe out there had a boyfriend they might lose faith in the system and come to believe that politicians are all just actors and lying frauds..

But we still need to be aggressive with our law enforcement & anti terrorism efforts.

What we ALSO need is a continued focus or even an increased emphasis on combating stealth Jihad.

I agree. I move that anyone who denounces a blowjob as immoral should be placed on a watch list. You do know how sexually dysfunctional those religious freaks are.....its a dead give away. One day they are obsessed with the sexual behavior of other people and the next thing you know they try to criminalize being human by imposing laws and customs that reflect their perverse views of the world levying taxes from the oppressed to build prisons for profit, specifically designed to be tortuous just for them, so their like minded friends can make money and have jobs...

Its simply un-American.

Last edited:
Bill and Monica taught kids that getting your cocked sucked can really suck, and get you in major trouble.

Forum List

Back