Why Stamp Of Obama Isn't Sticking

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This cracked me up:

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it. The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings: 1.The stamp is in perfect order. 2. There is nothing wrong with the glue. 3. People are spitting on the wrong side.

This cracked me up:

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it. The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings: 1.The stamp is in perfect order. 2. There is nothing wrong with the glue. 3. People are spitting on the wrong side.

Screw racists and hater dupes. Read a paper...try civility just a bit.
no sense of humor Frankie?....i bet if that joke was about Bush you would have laughed and gave the poster who put it up one of these....

small_search.png

giphy.gif

Just thinking about the days when the Kennedy half dollars were first dumped on an unsuspecting public. Fondly remembering the hand soap shortages in non-leftist areas as people rushed to wash themselves thoroughly after being handed them in change.

Forum List

Back