Why speak against Muslims?

A

aqeelabbas

Neither its prescribed in our religion to have 100 children ;)
Nor its written any where to treat WOMEN like you guys mention;
and neither its been preached to Kill people...
Shame on you ignorant souls who dont even know whats happening in the world!!! Have you guys read the Quran..I have read the bible but I will never say to burn the word of GOD!!

I have a family ; a very nice family .. we are all educated..I have always respected women; Never have my parents taught me to speak against religions or to treat women like you guys mention!
We are moderate and our religion is moderate..What you guys say about us just reflects the type of your mentality!!
DO you think I have beard and I have an AK 47 in my hand to kill innocents??? keeping beard ; an average beard is considered a good act in our religion but NOT NECESSSARY!!

Nor its written any where to treat WOMEN like you guys mention

"Surah 4:34 - Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Allah is high and supreme."
http://hauns.com/~DCQu4E5g/women.html

You were saying?

I have never ever read this surah in My life!!
Beating women ??? OH GOD ; This is your own creation I swear!!!
Go and spend some money and buy an authentic version of Quran..This is not tolerable..

Is obviously not an authentic one...It is a work of one of your finatics.
I can also create a same web page and post some thing against your religion ..
Thats why I am telling to buy a book version of Quran and all this misconception will be clear!!
As I have already mentioned.. Quran says

" Man and women are made of equal since they are made form similar nature "
and
Prophet MOHAMMED said;

"The best among you who is kindest to his wife"

For godsake stop reading unauthentic material!!

I made it up? HAHAHAHAH

Again, go to any search engine and type in "Surah 4:34" yourself. I suppose I own the hundreds of web sites that cover it. :(

"And give the women (on marriage) their dower as a free gift; but if they, of their own good pleasure, remit any part of it to you, take it and enjoy it with right good cheer."

"If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way."

"If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful."
http://oregonstate.edu/groups/msa/quran/quran/4.html
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~alnur/ISLAM/QURAN/King_Fahd/4.html
"Islam "clearly states that every Muslim--male or female--has rights" to education, health care and paid employment, Sardar Ali said. But governments either outright disagree or make the excuse that there aren't sufficient resources to provide women those very rights, she said."

If there aren't sufficient resources, why do just the women get excluded? And you still haven't answered my previous question! If women aren't mistreated widely - why are they constantly in the news fighting for their rights?
http://www.womensenews.org/article.cfm?aid=475
"It is not lawful for a lady to fast (Nawafil) without the permission of her husband when he is at home; and she should not allow anyone to enter his house except with his permission; and if she spends of his wealth (on charitable purposes) without being ordered by him, he will get half of the reward"

"When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire she must go to him even if she is occupied at the oven"
http://muttaqun.com/womenframes.html

Check out this link:
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/women.html

First of all we have our norms and values...Just lke you do.
secondly about the last link!
all the women to whom the prophet got married were WIDOWS apart from one exception..secondly it was only after the last marraige that the revelation came of not marrying more than 4 women UNDER STRICT CONDITIONS (id you cannot fulfill their rights than you cannot marry more than 1;almost every one here marrys once)..In those days women were no more than an Item of USE..Islam changed this or you say revolutionalised this..You laws are built upon our religion...ISLAM THE Only religion to describe in detail the principles of society, education and science.
You guys say polygamy is bad BUt what do you do? YOU HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE which tells what you consider a women to be...Birth of a child before marrige is common in your countries..but here its no more than .00001% ..You dont even care to marry..Thats why it tells the high % of AIDS in your country..THIS IS IMMORAL RIGHT? You have dating services hahaha and you speak against us?Lastly you forgot what you forefathers used to do in Dark ages?Dark ages because you were ignorant..

BTW NO ONE HERE MARRIAGES MORE THAN ONCE, 2 IS a rear case..(an exception are the saudis of coruse (ignorant they))

why does a women want some one else apart form his husband..We dont cheat on our wives and thast why they dont cheat on Us unlike your women do...ABORTION HaHAHAH- sex before marraige are your norms..Boy friend and girl friend...
I have girl friends but that doesnt mean a girl which constantly sticks with Me..you know what I mean? We respect women..
DOnt use them as an Item of pleasure as you do..as far as wives are concerned.. a person marries to have children, fulfill each others needs, construct a healthy society..why speak against this?

please update you info..Pakistan has 33.33 % of women in legislative council..and more than 50000 women in administraion currently..We have women colleges..GIRLS live as freely as men do here..OFCOURSE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS IN RURAL AREAS due to the lack of information and education..
and yes honour killings and forced marraiges are NOT allowed in Islam but people still do force marraiges because they are ignorant.. they dont know their rights(small percentage in rural ares)
I hope this clears! It will be fully clear when you come to Pakistan sometime ..

And what did any of that have to do with the mistreatment of women. Again, I ask you to go to a search engine and type in "muslim mistreatment of women". How can you explain the thousands of links that come up?

The point I am trying to make is that it is more common place for Muslims. Women are mistreated in sooooo many ways, and plenty of it legal and considered norm for the society.

Are the Muslim women groups fighting for the rights of all Muslim woman making up their stories?

IS that women mistreatment is a society problem an NOT a religious problem.. Just try to imagine..Werent women mistreated in dark ages? I know our societies are ignorant ..but not all of them
the result i due to lack of proper religious education..
I am saying it again.. do you think millions of muslim here do the mistreatemnt to women? you have millions of muslims in Usa as well......
About search engine thingie..well westerns have the control..its their source..w elack development.. we dont have proper media to convey our message..Mistreatrtment to women is very Common in other places of the world for instance Africa and India..
every hour a women is raped in India...but thats not the result of Hinduism .. thats the result of society .. a social reconstruciton is must in many islamic countries of the world and other countries...
Once again its due to lack of religious and moral teachings...WhatI want to say is that ISLAM doesnt teach that..
similarly Hinduism or confusicianism....
I am an example ..
how old are yoy JiMNYC?? nyc = newyork city you mean?

IS that women mistreatment is a society problem an NOT a religious problem

Agreed. It just so happens that a huge portion of these "society" problems happen with Muslims.

About search engine thingie..well westerns have the control..its their source..

HAHAHAHA! You do realize the internet is an open market to every nation in the world, don't you? There are search engines that are created/hosted and cater strictly to the region you are in. To blame the abundance of articles displaying the mistreatment of Muslim women on the USA is ridiculous! Shit, some of these sites are Msulim sites hosted and written by Muslims!

I didnt meant that ytou change the content..FOr instance like me there are thousands of others who can write arguments but we cant,, we have other headaches aswell(we dont have the resources) so usually what you see is one side of the picture? Got it now???
How old are you??I am asking again?

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
I didnt meant that ytou change the content..FOr instance like me there are thousands of others who can write arguments but we cant,, we have other headaches aswell(we dont have the resources) so usually what you see is one side of the picture? Got it now???
How old are you??I am asking again?

There are hundreds of thousands of websites available on the internet about Muslims. Plenty of sites showing both sides of the fence. I guess you haven't looked hard enough. There are plenty here that don't have the resources as well to maintain their own sites or post their arguments, but that doesn't change the fact that many thousands of sites are out there.

Nevermind how old I am.

according to your age and mentality..so tell me if you want to keep this thread alive..The last thingI want to see is that you are a honourable 50 year old buddy and well you know ...I respect elders in a different way..

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
according to your age and mentality..so tell me if you want to keep this thread alive..The last thingI want to see is that you are a honourable 50 year old buddy and well you know ...I respect elders in a different way..

I think people should be 'spoken' to in the manner that they speak with you. Age isn't a reason to write back with respect. If I bad mouth, I expect it in return. If I am polite, I'll expect that in return.

Not that it matters, but I am 35.

But I am no scholar that I continue to argue..I just said what i felt to be correct..Well a certain info to be corrected about holy prophet
1) He didnt proposed khadija; Infact khadija did.Though she was rich ; prophet NEVER used her money on himself..He always dressed in plain clothes ..
2) Prophet was OFFERED by the pagans of Arabia to stop preaching Islam and we will make you the king of arabia; Give anything you want;even the most beautiful woman of Arabia.
prophet replied " Even if you place the sun in my right hand and moon in my left ; i would still not stop from preaching the message of God even if you take my life"
3) What hardships he suffered; lived 3 years in a valley where they had to eat plants for survival..MUCH MUCH MORE
4) took stones from men who filled his boots with blood while teaching message of Islam.
5) DId all his work himself; he had NO slave even the other people kept.Islam abolished slavery.
5) the last words of prophet were "Be kind to your women ;Do not ill treat your neighbours ;

This is just a little bit I have added to remove the content you mentioned in one of the links (last one)

Forum List

Back