Why so many waivers?

What?

If you actually want to discuss the subject provide some evidence to back up your position. If you simply want to assume that you are right, and then attempt to force me to refute your position, then I will continue to have nothing but contempt for your position. I am not refuting it, I am questioning it, and hoping for evidence.

You have not attempted to discuss anything. You simply stated that I was entitled to my opinion I then pointed out that I am rejecting yours because you tend to ignore facts. If I was trying to avoid discussion I would have started with an insult instead of stating my opinion. My contempt for your position is because you never provide any evidence, you just assume you are right. Assume away, just do not expect to make an ass out of me by doing so.

And the "facts" you posted arguing that a public option wouldn't work references the PPACA, which has nothing to do with a public option. I posted my opinion, you posted yours. Neither of us posted facts to support our opinions about a public option. Like I said, your entitled to your opinion, but that's all you've provided so far.

Idiot.

I did not post any facts concerning the public option, I posted facts about your opinion. If you had half a brain you would understand the difference.

I'll ask again. What does the PPACA have to do with my opinion about a public option?

Last edited:
And the "facts" you posted arguing that a public option wouldn't work references the PPACA, which has nothing to do with a public option. I posted my opinion, you posted yours. Neither of us posted facts to support our opinions about a public option. Like I said, your entitled to your opinion, but that's all you've provided so far.

Idiot.

I did not post any facts concerning the public option, I posted facts about your opinion. If you had half a brain you would understand the difference.

I'll ask again. What does the PPACA have to do with my opinion about a public option?

I will say again, you are the one that brought it up, not me.

I was pointing out that you neglect reality when forming opinions. It now appears you are comfortable ignoring it when discussing posts. I hope you are happy inside your head because the world is going to shit outside it.

Idiot.

I will say again, you are the one that brought it up, not me.

I was pointing out that you neglect reality when forming opinions. It now appears you are comfortable ignoring it when discussing posts. I hope you are happy inside your head because the world is going to shit outside it.

This is at least twice now where you put your stubbornness on full display. Congratulations. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back