Why So Many Sudden Sexual Harrassment Cases? It's The Law!

I did not vote for Trump i live in France...I do not think it's a choir boy, I agree with you. I think he will also have problems like the others. but I am a Republican , I could never be an leftist impossible.
Ok so when you say I'm for the defense of woman first and foremost you are actually meaning unless the opponent is a leftist in which case my political affiliation takes precedence? I'm Belgian myself just to put it out there, my wife is American though.

Not at all, when the primary to start usa I wanted Jeb Bush or another wins but it is * trump who win and I learned to know his way of being, his franchise and his slogan America First I like. after what he did or not, I do not know. I am like you I think a man should appreciate a woman for what she is above all but not for her look. all this is superficial in my opinion.
Sure, I just wanted to point out that the media's coverage on his treatment of woman wasn't a conspiracy. Not claiming there wasn't any bias but Trump's questionable behavior towards woman is well documented. And the fact that you were claiming fake news while at the same time talking about defending woman first and foremost seemed to clash terribly with those facts. I don't think because you are Republican you are bad and I'm perfectly aware there's enough hypocrisy to go around. I've been talking about these harassment cases coming out of the woodwork with my wife and I've noticed that it's not even as straightforward as you might think between like minded people. But in the case of people trying to get elected for public office credible accusations as the ones towards Trump and Moore should immediately disqualify them for office and the fact that it doesn't appear to do so seriously makes me question the morals of people who vote for them, or in the case of this board protect or excuse them.

I'm not excusing anything, but I say that coincidentally during the CNN primaries had repeatedly shown Trump's record and that he had the stories of Hillary's e-mails but that they did not mention them .
Since the election of Trump it did not stop News against him. Why as magic all this women come to declare their abuse? they could have done during Obama's term?
Why should it matter when they came out, if you don't doubt that he did harass woman? That's the part of your argument I don't get. On the one hand you concede he was a creep and on the other hand you seem to want to cast doubt that he was a creep. And CNN did cover the e-mails extensively by the way. Let me put it this way, would you vote for ANY French politician who was caught saying he walks into girls dressing rooms, or one who seeks out teens as young as 14 for sexual relations? Does political affiliation play any role in that equation?

Have you ever been to a beach in Europe? What is considered scandalous in the US is a daily occurrence there.

What is a daily occurrence in the US will get you stoned to death in a Muslim country.

Forum List

Back