Why so many are leaving the military

shock

Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
Best Military Quote:

"When I joined the military, it was illegal to be homosexual. Then it became optional, and now it's legal. I'm getting out before the politicians make it mandatory."

Sgt Harry Berres, USMC

(copied from a post by jsgr)

Likely the military will stick it out until their enlistment is over. Many will just choose not to join and get subjected to gay harassment on a daily basis.

People always get out of the Military its always been a high turn over, not everyone can make it to that 20 year retirement mark. I know I couldn't, with these wars and the high deployment rates it is a very hectic stressful life style.

Likely the military will stick it out until their enlistment is over. Many will just choose not to join and get subjected to gay harassment on a daily basis.

Lol, just because you're scared of gay people doesn't mean our military members all feel the same.

They aren't scared of gay people. They just know that their careers are at stake if they complain about gay people harassing them. There is no reason why accommodating gay people will work any differently in the military than it does in the police departments, fire departments, or high schools.

The things that rankle military guys is being sent into harms way, under manned and under equipt....It would also be nice if the lads and lasses got the backing they deserve from those that send them BUT THEY DON'T....Even the commanding officers are now Politically Correct...

We are trained to fight and kill...hoping that we'll never have to....The ROE are a joke...giving the advantage to the enemy....and let's face it, who the hell wants to go to war just to come back home and be prosecuted for NOT respecting those who would torture and behead you....just to pass the time and for a laugh :mad: :confused: :eusa_hand:

Attachments

• $timthumb.php_5.jpeg
    $timthumb.php_5.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 82
  • $Taliban Mercy.jpg
    $Taliban Mercy.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 80
Best Military Quote:

"When I joined the military, it was illegal to be homosexual. Then it became optional, and now it's legal. I'm getting out before the politicians make it mandatory."

Sgt Harry Berres, USMC

How odd...the military is having no problem getting and keeping people right now. Sucks to be wrong, doesn't it?

Lol, just because you're scared of gay people doesn't mean our military members all feel the same.

They aren't scared of gay people. They just know that their careers are at stake if they complain about gay people harassing them. There is no reason why accommodating gay people will work any differently in the military than it does in the police departments, fire departments, or high schools.

And when did YOU serve? (Why do I have this uncontrollable urge to say "ASSWIPE!"?

Best Military Quote:

Sgt Harry Berres, USMC

Probably because they do not agree with motive of mission they are sent to or do not want to be drug addicts for the rest of their lives. Besides, soldiers and veterans commit suicide daily - 18 U.S. veterans commit suicide daily; largely due to psychiatric drugs

Forum List

Back