CDZ Why Show the Hookers? Why Not Show the Johns?

what if,

i cannot find any nice girls for free under our form of Capitalism?

Aw man. Trust me, they're out there. Just hang out places where you'll meet women with totally scuzzy exes. Lawyers who specialize in collecting back child support. Safe houses for women running from crazy men. All you'll have to do is look better than the ex.
too much work. i believe in equal rights. how serious can women be, if they can't even make appointments for full body massage with happy ending.

38391863_10215977035955340_8140776945227923456_o.jpg

Living in Nevada, my immediate response is to ask why they’re working on the streets and not in a clean, well-regulated brothel?

But I do agree that the best way to “clean this up” is to show the faces of the Johns. Let the whole world know what they’re doing. See how their friends and families react.

Carrying out undercover operations in the area (Willow Street) has become a routine response to complaints from residents, yet women keep returning to the area,” reads the article.

Because that’s where the customers are, duh.

More @ Peter Wolfgang: Show Us the Faces of the 'Johns' Instead
It's been done in many cities publicizing the clients who are arrested.

It usually ends because of legal challenges with serious constitutional issues.

Essentially it is punishing someone by shaming them before trial and conviction.

The problem seems to be that the alleged prostitutes cannot afford legal representation to make such arguments.

It really should apply to both however.

The NRA really needs to step up its game fighting government over reach into our personal lives.

Why?

Frankly, the NRA is pretty clear on what it's about.

Promoting gun ownership by scaring the shit out of as many people as possible while hiding how dangerous guns in civilian hands actually are.

They aren't about "Freedom". If the rest of us have to walk through metal detectors and security guards, that's OUR problem, not theirs.

If our schools have more security guards than social workers, well, geez, not their problem. They aren't paying for it or the 270 BILLION in economic losses we have every year.
This is hookers and johns not guns!

Forum List

Back