CDZ Why Show the Hookers? Why Not Show the Johns?

Living in Nevada, my immediate response is to ask why they’re working on the streets and not in a clean, well-regulated brothel?

But I do agree that the best way to “clean this up” is to show the faces of the Johns. Let the whole world know what they’re doing. See how their friends and families react.

Carrying out undercover operations in the area (Willow Street) has become a routine response to complaints from residents, yet women keep returning to the area,” reads the article.

Because that’s where the customers are, duh.

Because the cost of a legal brothel is about $600.00, and the cost of a streetwalker is considerably less.

So it seems to me that they are just eliminating the competition.

How's this for a crazy idea. Let's legalize ALL prostitution, and be done with it.

Living in Nevada, my immediate response is to ask why they’re working on the streets and not in a clean, well-regulated brothel?

But I do agree that the best way to “clean this up” is to show the faces of the Johns. Let the whole world know what they’re doing. See how their friends and families react.

Carrying out undercover operations in the area (Willow Street) has become a routine response to complaints from residents, yet women keep returning to the area,” reads the article.

Because the cost of a legal brothel is about $600.00, and the cost of a streetwalker is considerably less.

How's this for a crazy idea. Let's legalize ALL prostitution, and be done with it.
Now that I can agree with.

How would you know how much it costs to be "entertained" at a Nevada brothel?

38391863_10215977035955340_8140776945227923456_o.jpg

More @ Peter Wolfgang: Show Us the Faces of the 'Johns' Instead
Or better still...
Let consenting adults do what they want. That whole “freedom” thing...
The irony is that these women can give pussy away for free, without nary raising an eyebrow. But charge a nickel for her time... and suddenly we need to send in the police...
Retarded...

Its pretty bad when a guy has to PAY to get laid.
Lol! Every guy pays... either up front. Or on the way out the door. Just ask any husband, or most especially a divorcee. Ain’t nothing free in this world. Least of all p****...

If it weren't for the fact that a sizable percentage of women and girls (don't know the number) are forced into the sex trade, I would agree with Police staying out of prostitution.

Whores are whores. Meaning a whore is just a piece of garbage, literal human waste. A john is the same, but at least they have money.
You figure it out.

I'll try to stir the pot. Tame does not get replies on here:

Ey, someone goes to work every day and spends 8 hours being Trump's apologist. There are also real estate agents out there and Wells Fargo employees.

I'm for small government and have no problem with prostitution. If you have a religious problem with prostitutes, I don't care but I'm not going to make you use them or anything. Just don't interfere with the rights of others because your version of Allah cares what people do with their genitals.

If you want to use some kind of big government Allah recognizing power to regulate prostitution I guess get some votes and go ahead. Just be honest about your allegiances to some odd deity, lack of separation of church and state and love of big government.

Notice how you did not address the fundamental point?
Whores are shit, johns are shit with money.

So I guess we agree that a whore is just sewage? Seems to be the case... so why inject your shill bullshit?

I disagree with that. In my small government world of seperation of church and state I can't believe prostitution is illegal.

Being illegal it does attract less desireable types.

In my mind everything is tied together. If we profess to like small government prostitution should be legal.

If we can vote for Donald and his tit for tat personal life of trophy wives, prostitution should be legal.

Now if we are a religious state where you need to pray to my version of god then things my I say my god thinks should be illegal will be.

38391863_10215977035955340_8140776945227923456_o.jpg

More @ Peter Wolfgang: Show Us the Faces of the 'Johns' Instead

These women are victims.....odds are they have been abused their entire lives, and need help. Often they are controlled by criminals, or addicted to drugs......get them help.

If prostitution were legal they'd at least have police protection.

Why show the prostitutes and not their customers? Because that's for the most part what our society does, it's protects men, their activities & reputations, even when they're in the wrong.
How about in this situation, a cop or cops posed as johns to arrest the prostitutes. Thus the johns are not being targeted. In other situations, a cop may pose as a prostitute (with backup nearby) to bust the Johns.

If it weren't for the fact that a sizable percentage of women and girls (don't know the number) are forced into the sex trade, I would agree with Police staying out of prostitution.
we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

How would you know how much it costs to be "entertained" at a Nevada brothel?

Internet...

actually, I have no idea, I'm just guessing.

But my point stands... are they busting these girls for a good reason, or are they busting them because they are undercutting the legal brothels on price.

These women are victims.....odds are they have been abused their entire lives, and need help. Often they are controlled by criminals, or addicted to drugs......get them help.

Ah, another conservative "infantilizing" women.

They are big girls, they are making their own choices.

Hey, did it ever occur to you that some women become hookers because they like being hookers?

Forum List

Back