Why Shouldn't we Think Deathboards weren't a Part of Obama Health Care Plan?

Are we really to believe that the democrats didn't try to create some kind of deathboard policy when they are the same party that tells us that its a woman's right to choose because it either reduces crime, beneifits to the poor economically, or just plain good for population control. I think its not to much of an intellectual leap to go from advocating for voluntary infanticide to advocating suggestive suicide for the elderly by the government.

Give Me a Fudgin Break Obama!

wow, even when there are sound arguments for your side of the debate you still need to resort to emotionalism, hyperbole and bull shit. That's pitiful.

Like I said. There were not official deathboards written in the bill that we know of but when you look at the past of most far left thinkers there ideas tend to follow this route and there were many provisions in the bill that would either make it impossible to obtain private insurance in order to drive everyone onto the government plan where they would essentially be the ones paying the bills which puts them in a position of power over what treatments you will get.

Now I know you think this is paranoid crap but just look at social security. The government dictates when you retire and decides what you will get once you do retire and this year marks the first time that there was no cost of living expenses added into the checks. Now imagine if the government was the "single" payer of health care and realized that it was just to expensive to keep grandma alive. Would her care get a cut from the government like it is with social security?

Again you may think that this is paranoid crap but when the title of a newsweek cover says "The Case for Killing Grandma" it makes me wonder how people on the far left think of the worth of people.

The goverment dictates when your goonaa retire? No they don't, they dictated when they will start paying benefits, otherwise I would retire right now at 30.

Lovely....
Bauchus bill being debated includes.......A 40% tax on healthcare plans costing $21,000 or more. That's 70% of Americans!!!!!!! Meaning the unions are going to hate this....no wonder Democrats aren't supporting this bill either.

What happened to no tax increase for people making less than $250k

Last edited:
Lovely....
Bauchus bill being debated includes.......A 40% tax on healthcare plans costing $21,000 or more. That's 70% of Americans!!!!!!! Meaning the unions are going to hate this....no wonder Democrats aren't supporting this bill either.

What happened to no tax increase for people making less than $250k

The real dusturbing part of you quote is that 70% of Americans pay more that $21000 a yr. Why can't you see that?

Like I said. There were not official deathboards written in the bill that we know of but when you look at the past of most far left thinkers there ideas tend to follow this route and there were many provisions in the bill that would either make it impossible to obtain private insurance in order to drive everyone onto the government plan where they would essentially be the ones paying the bills which puts them in a position of power over what treatments you will get.

No there aren't.

I would argue with the Libs here, but they don't believe you even when a source is cited. Since HR 3200 didn't layout word for word there was a death panel, there is no hope of helping them understand. Here's the thing. If you are going to cover ALL Americans with health coverage (minus 16-20 million), no plan to increase the number of doctors in the system, create a whole new system of fee collection and reduce costs, you HAVE TO RATION SERVICES. Waiting for care will mean death for some folks.

You are absolutely hopeless. That's what you want to believe and that's what you're going to do.

I would argue with the Libs here, but they don't believe you even when a source is cited. Since HR 3200 didn't layout word for word there was a death panel, there is no hope of helping them understand. Here's the thing. If you are going to cover ALL Americans with health coverage (minus 16-20 million), no plan to increase the number of doctors in the system, create a whole new system of fee collection and reduce costs, you HAVE TO RATION SERVICES. Waiting for care will mean death for some folks.

Is this REALLY the point you want to make? Waiting for care is happening NOW, and yes, American citizens are DYING NOW because they are forced to wait or forego care because they cannot afford it. Please tell me this is not news to you?

Are we really to believe that the democrats didn't try to create some kind of deathboard policy when they are the same party that tells us that its a woman's right to choose because it either reduces crime, beneifits to the poor economically, or just plain good for population control. I think its not to much of an intellectual leap to go from advocating for voluntary infanticide to advocating suggestive suicide for the elderly by the government.

The SAME party that passed Medicare...

I guess... but that suggests that an infant doesn't have to be an infant to be infantacized. And I thought it was a death panel? Damn... I'm going to need you conspiracy theorists to stick with one name so I can keep up.

I'm sorry if you don't realize certain things but have you considered why the thing that has authority over our lives now wants to give us something for free? I'm always a little suspicious when my boss gives me an extended lunch break when I know that the only reason he is doing it is to manage my time for his benefit. I hope you get the analogy because people who have control over you don't do things for your benefit but do them because they can and the healthcare bill was and is an attempt to control another aspect of our lives.

Sure fine. That's great. Suspicious is wonderful. Society wouldn't be healthy if there wasn't a little bit of reasonable suspicion between the people and the government. When it transcends "reasonable" suspicion and then enters into absolute crazy and unfounded on facts that's when I have a problem with it. The concept of a death panel must be a part of the health care discussion when your dealing with insuring that rationing doesn't become a reality, etc. It also becomes apart of the debate when we're talking about insurance companies denying coverage to people with pre-conditions. There is no shortage a greed from neither the side of the government nor the insurance companies, each must have some sort of check to balance the other out.

They have a right to deny people service just like anyone does unless you think the government should force people sell others things they need. This is really the heart of the argument about government care vs private insurance because both institution would deny people coverage for various reason yet the left seems to be OK with government creating great harm versus the private citizen's execution of their own personal choice. I wonder why its OK to starve people out when the government is doing it yet be a crime against humanity when its a private person doing it.

The difference between the two is that government will deny people care because it wants to while a private company will do it because someone can't afford it. In a non-government method of providing care the only limitation of receiving care is the patients inability to pay which can be fixed with money while under govt care no matter what your ability to pay you will always be denied care no matter how much money you have and can only be fixed by a massive political overhaul.

I guess... but that suggests that an infant doesn't have to be an infant to be infantacized. And I thought it was a death panel? Damn... I'm going to need you conspiracy theorists to stick with one name so I can keep up.

I would like to start a chain of abortion clinics that have a high percentage of liberals so that the next generation never comes to fruition.

How ... freedom-loving of you. Population control for people who think differently, yeup that's not fascism... not fascism at all.

No it was not but I did that to make a point and you fell for it. Marget Sanger was a known racist and convinced people that abortion was good for humanity because it got rid of the undesirables in society. Its the reason why you still hear a few pro-abortion arguments justify abortion due the societal imapact of having fatherless children or children without opportunities and etc etc.

Its also the reason why most abortion clinics are in poor minority neighborhoods. The founder of planned parenthood believed that blacks were inferior and she ran a campaign to black women convincing them of the benefits of all forms of birth control.

wow, even when there are sound arguments for your side of the debate you still need to resort to emotionalism, hyperbole and bull shit. That's pitiful.

Now I know you think this is paranoid crap but just look at social security. The government dictates when you retire and decides what you will get once you do retire and this year marks the first time that there was no cost of living expenses added into the checks. Now imagine if the government was the "single" payer of health care and realized that it was just to expensive to keep grandma alive. Would her care get a cut from the government like it is with social security?

Again you may think that this is paranoid crap but when the title of a newsweek cover says "The Case for Killing Grandma" it makes me wonder how people on the far left think of the worth of people.

The goverment dictates when your goonaa retire? No they don't, they dictated when they will start paying benefits, otherwise I would retire right now at 30.

And all other government laws pertaining to retirement benefits are also tied to the same number you recieve social security benefits like 401Ks. By setting all laws to this number it makes it impossible for any citizen to retire economically at an age other than this number or do you think that people are going to retire at 63 and not have any money to live on in either there 401K or Social Security?

They have a right to deny people service just like anyone does unless you think the government should force people sell others things they need. This is really the heart of the argument about government care vs private insurance because both institution would deny people coverage for various reason yet the left seems to be OK with government creating great harm versus the private citizen's execution of their own personal choice. I wonder why its OK to starve people out when the government is doing it yet be a crime against humanity when its a private person doing it.

The difference between the two is that government will deny people care because it wants to while a private company will do it because someone can't afford it. In a non-government method of providing care the only limitation of receiving care is the patients inability to pay which can be fixed with money while under govt care no matter what your ability to pay you will always be denied care no matter how much money you have and can only be fixed by a massive political overhaul.

Do you people REALLY believe this bullshit, or are you just really this stupid?

I would like to start a chain of abortion clinics that have a high percentage of liberals so that the next generation never comes to fruition.

Just keep starting your wars and you'll likely have the same results.

More democrats were responsible for wars in the 20th century than republicans and most of those wars were fought for international interest vs a genuine interest of the people themselves. The minute we fight a war for America's interest then its wrong. Why is that? I'm wondering why we need a UN stamp of approval on that to make it justified when all we need is our own approval?

Grow the fuck up!

Obama could give a shit less, what his policy does for your well being, or for OUR well being.

Ain't got shit to do with "population control".

What a lame ass...............:eusa_whistle:

Instead of coming back with something intelligent you decide to insult someone. By the way, you don't need a comma when you have an or like you can be a dumb bitch that you are or a fucking whore. You don't need a comma for that.

After the bullshit piece you just typed on how government healthcare would cause more deaths than private healthcare, I have no intention of listening to your English advice. Besides, when a comma is used as a pause, it is perfectly acceptable, bitch.

Grow the fuck up!

Obama could give a shit less, what his policy does for your well being, or for OUR well being.

Its the same thinking that suggest that people should kill themselves because it would be to costly to the "system" that justifies abortion.

Grow the fuck up!

Its the same thinking that suggest that people should kill themselves because it would be to costly to the "system" that justifies abortion.

Isn't that odd? The GOP is all for forcing women to have children they know they cannot afford to provide for, yet are completely against providing those children with health insurance after they are forced to be born....I don't understand that logic?

Grow the fuck up!

Isn't that odd? The GOP is all for forcing women to have children they know they cannot afford to provide for, yet are completely against providing those children with health insurance after they are forced to be born....I don't understand that logic?

Who is forcing anyone to have children and who is against these children having health insurance? I'm wondering who is ordering people to have sex and get pregnant and who is creating laws that stop people from obtaining things for their own needs? Name me one GOP sponsored bill that legally denies people the ability to obtain health insurance. There is not one but I can think of a certain Obama health care bill that tried to the same thing.

Forum List

Back