Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

You have no control over your race. This is why I am not proud to be white, I am proud of my achievements.

You are exactly right!

Pride is an emotion that should be reserved for personal accomplishments. Not for winning a birthing lottery.

You have no control over your race. This is why I am not proud to be white, I am proud of my achievements.

Given that logic, you should not be proud of your family name, your relatives, nor the record of your favorite ball team.
I am proud of what my family members have accomplished, or anyone else for that matter. If someone else wants to be proud of whatever, that is their business.

Given that logic, you should not be proud of your family name, your relatives, nor the record of your favorite ball team.
I am proud of what my family members have accomplished, or anyone else for that matter. If someone else wants to be proud of whatever, that is their business.

Likewise. If a person wants to be proud of their racial family, they have every Right to do so.

The United States was built on the twin pillars of race and religion. It wasn't until the 14th Amendment that non-whites could become citizens and even then, the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified.

Other countries practice this "racism" as you call it and the world is okay with it. It's only considered wrong if white people do it. That is the only time when other people have a problem with it. THAT is hatred, bigotry and discrimination on a world wide scale.

Forum List

Back