Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

A military coup would, by definition, be carried out by traitors.

I'd say more like Patriots.....Biden is illegimate, senile, and his administration is working to destroy the US which is the real treason. He needs to be removed.

I agree with you!

If America doesn't want to become the Banana Republic it's quickly becoming..... the Fake President must be removed now, like you say!

And he knows it! :mad: What a POS

View attachment 496030

After 1/6 the jokes about treason, civil war and fascist purges are just not funny.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

I'd say more like Patriots.....Biden is illegimate, senile, and his administration is working to destroy the US which is the real treason. He needs to be removed.

I agree with you!

If America doesn't want to become the Banana Republic it's quickly becoming..... the Fake President must be removed now, like you say!

View attachment 496030

After 1/6 the jokes about treason, civil war and fascist purges are just not funny.

Stealing and election like the Cretin in the White House did, is even less funny.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.
Why do you hate our democracy?

If fraud is proven, whose vote should count??

Election fraud is lie. Why do you want to destroy our country over a lie?

I would like to see a full audit of the vote. Given that you believe that all was fair and above board you should welcome confirmation of your opinion.

Great, how about we do a full audit of every ballot cast in the 2020 election after we do that for the 2016 election?
22 months is long past. 2016 is history. This is far from over.
Nope, there were claims of fraud in 2016 too. We shouldn't move onto to the 2020 election unless we also verify the 2016 election.
The dems cheat every election--I've seen their stupid asses do it personally. I also know they were turned in and nothing was done to go after the 3 women I know did it (voting county to county in a group of many)...
The biggest cheaters I see are Republicans. So we should not do a full audit on the 2020 election before doing it for the 2016 election.

You want to know the truth, don't you?
You are a bias idiot who spins shit all the time....what you say you seen is never going to be accurate. I've seen the dems cheat in mass..........before this election hence why I was warning of their cheating and that they would do more of it this year given their hate of Trump and that they were getting worse and more brazen in their attempts to take over the government.
So you don't want to get to the truth of the 2016 election?
what truth? I saw no mass cheating on trump's part..............so what would it change. I did see mass cheating in 2008 for Obama and know they were turned in to the republican party and feds to see that nothing was done even with flat out evidence....however I didn't continue to pursue it knowing that Obama actually would have won likely without the cheating even...

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

What does it's "natural unmilitarized form" have to do with anything?

Naturally, the virus doesn't pass from human to human although it did kill I believe 7 documented humans who went directly into the bats cave to collect their shit. All that caught the disease or died from the disease failed to pass the virus onto their families or anyone else. In order to be infected with the virus from bats, you had to be in direct contact yourself with their shit----likely inhaling guano fumes with the virus.

The virus was incapable of passing human to human till after FAUCI and the CHINESE BIOWEAPONS lab got ahold of it and altered it. Once the virus escaped and infected workers and apparently their families----the chinese locked down the area to prevent their traveling throughout china but allowed and hell encouraged their people who they knew to be infected outside of the country spreading the disease on purpose as they denied that they knew anything of it, killed those that talked about it (eye doctor), and quietly got rid of the head of the bio weapons lab head. Both Fauci and the chi-coms knew of the virus atleast by november 2019. First victims came out of the lab----and btw virus's are notorious for not being able to handle heat from cooking.

If you were going to use a virus as a biological weapon, you'd have to know it was going to spread human to human BEFORE you released it. Otherwise it isn't something done on purpose.

So, you're saying that the Chinese developed the virus, then they released this virus in WUHAN because they wanted to attack THE US ECONOMY.

It's kind of like going to nuclear war and dropping a nuke on Moscow because you want to destroy DC..... Makes no sense.

No, I am saying that these assholes worked to make the virus more easily transmitted from human to human and they were successful which lead to them catching the virus and taking it home to their families accidently much like the KILLER BEES "accidently" escaped and spread. Just one of the reasons why you shouldn't weaponize virus's-----the virus might get out and get you not just your intended victims...

You said they did it to specifically destroy the US economy.

So, if it accidentally escaped, then they didn't do it to destroy the US economy. It just so happened this was the effect.

And the only reason it was the effect was because of US incompetence and idiocy controlling the country. China had very few deaths because they managed to deal with it. That the US can't deal with it is not China's fault.

CHINA went block to block and collecting and locking up anyone who had any symptoms---then they made block captains and put them in charge of finding anyone who was infected and still hiding----locking them up if infected people were found on their blocks. CHINA had massive mobile creamatories where thousands were burned...those who were just sick and not killed immediately were sent to camps to see if the virus would kill them where they stayed till they no longer had the disease or they died.

think the plan for the virus all along was to release it---but it escaped moving up the chinese plans a bit.

I agree with you!

View attachment 496030

Stealing and election like the Cretin in the White House did, is even less funny.

That's the biggest joke of all and the punch line is you.

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

Naturally, the virus doesn't pass from human to human although it did kill I believe 7 documented humans who went directly into the bats cave to collect their shit. All that caught the disease or died from the disease failed to pass the virus onto their families or anyone else. In order to be infected with the virus from bats, you had to be in direct contact yourself with their shit----likely inhaling guano fumes with the virus.

The virus was incapable of passing human to human till after FAUCI and the CHINESE BIOWEAPONS lab got ahold of it and altered it. Once the virus escaped and infected workers and apparently their families----the chinese locked down the area to prevent their traveling throughout china but allowed and hell encouraged their people who they knew to be infected outside of the country spreading the disease on purpose as they denied that they knew anything of it, killed those that talked about it (eye doctor), and quietly got rid of the head of the bio weapons lab head. Both Fauci and the chi-coms knew of the virus atleast by november 2019. First victims came out of the lab----and btw virus's are notorious for not being able to handle heat from cooking.

If you were going to use a virus as a biological weapon, you'd have to know it was going to spread human to human BEFORE you released it. Otherwise it isn't something done on purpose.

So, you're saying that the Chinese developed the virus, then they released this virus in WUHAN because they wanted to attack THE US ECONOMY.

It's kind of like going to nuclear war and dropping a nuke on Moscow because you want to destroy DC..... Makes no sense.

No, I am saying that these assholes worked to make the virus more easily transmitted from human to human and they were successful which lead to them catching the virus and taking it home to their families accidently much like the KILLER BEES "accidently" escaped and spread. Just one of the reasons why you shouldn't weaponize virus's-----the virus might get out and get you not just your intended victims...

So, if it accidentally escaped, then they didn't do it to destroy the US economy. It just so happened this was the effect.

And the only reason it was the effect was because of US incompetence and idiocy controlling the country. China had very few deaths because they managed to deal with it. That the US can't deal with it is not China's fault.

CHINA went block to block and collecting and locking up anyone who had any symptoms---then they made block captains and put them in charge of finding anyone who was infected and still hiding----locking them up if infected people were found on their blocks. CHINA had massive mobile creamatories where thousands were burned...those who were just sick and not killed immediately were sent to camps to see if the virus would kill them where they stayed till they no longer had the disease or they died.

think the plan for the virus all along was to release it---but it escaped moving up the chinese plans a bit.

China did what was necessary to stop the spread of the virus.

The people of the US have shown their not responsible enough to A) vote, B) deal with a virus etc etc.

Yes, they forced people to stay at home. Many countries have done this, and yes China was probably harsher than other countries in certain places, especially Wuhan.

But they got the virus down in three months and then opened up. So instead of keep people under the thumb of the virus for more than a year, it was two or three months maximum.

Some regions like Sichuan, home to 80 million people, saw like 700 cases. Nothing more. So people are enjoying life, enjoying a booming economy now.

So, China got rid of their dead people by cremating them. What's your point? Loads of countries do that.

There are issues aside from the coronavirus with camps, not sure why you brought this up in this topic.

1622530920537.png

You are clueless.......

No one has produced a bat infected with the virus

it was the bat's shit that was originally infecting those who went into caves to collect it. There was no cases of the infected humans then passing it on to to any other humans. Hence why FAUCI had to pay the Chinese to basically weaponize "the shit." And why the actual Kung flu had to have come out of the bioweapons lab not that meat market that didn't have any of the bats that lived 2000 miles away.

Thank You QAnon

None of this is about Trump. It's about the paranoid, misguided rubes who enable him.

Too complicated for you, I'd guess.
Or, it's about complete dissatisfaction with the two crime syndicates sitting in DC.

If you hate Trump, give us something better or SHUT YOUR FUCKING CAKE HOLE!!!!

I agree with you!

View attachment 496030

He already has, residing in Palm Beach for now, coming to a federal prison near you soon.

I don't support corruption.

It's why I push for Proportional Representation.

Do you see Flynn pushing for Proportional Representation?

Least corrupt countries on the planet.

1/2 Denmark and New Zealand. Both use Proportional Representation.
3/4/5/6 Finland, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland. Only Singapore doesn't use PR.
7 Norway, uses PR
8 Netherlands, uses PR
9/10 Germany and Luxembourg. Both use PR.

So, 9 out of the top 10 use PR. Why? Because PR leads to less corruption.

You know what a lot of right wingers say about PR? They call it "mob rule", that's how much they want to get rid of corruption. They just don't want the Democrats to be corrupt, they don't mind their own being corrupt.

I've already told you that I am rational person. I support the BEST qualified over checking boxes. You support manipulation and box checking. What Europe does is of no matter------Americans are supposed to be better.

Box checking? With Trump, you don't have to worry about checking any stinking boxes.

Donald Trump has an unusually ugly record when it comes to separating those he perceives as fools from their money.
The article began by featuring a financially unstable cancer patient in Kansas City, who chipped in $500 last September after hearing Rush Limbaugh talk about the Republican ticket's financial needs.

What the hospice-bound patient -- making his first-ever campaign contribution -- didn't know was that Team Trump accepted the $500 donation, withdrew another $500 the next day, and then took another $500 once per week through mid-October. It wasn't long before the cancer patient's bank account had been emptied by the then-president's political operation, causing the man's utility and rent payments to bounce.

Initially, there was an easily overlooked pre-checked box on the donation page -- which, naturally, many supporters didn't see -- that turned a single donation into a monthly contribution. As Election Day drew closer, the pre-checked box created weekly contributions.

Not surprisingly, banks and credit card companies were soon inundated "with fraud complaints from the president's own supporters about donations they had not intended to make, sometimes for thousands of dollars."

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.
Why do you hate our democracy?

If fraud is proven, whose vote should count??

Election fraud is lie. Why do you want to destroy our country over a lie?

I would like to see a full audit of the vote. Given that you believe that all was fair and above board you should welcome confirmation of your opinion.

Great, how about we do a full audit of every ballot cast in the 2020 election after we do that for the 2016 election?
22 months is long past. 2016 is history. This is far from over.
Nope, there were claims of fraud in 2016 too. We shouldn't move onto to the 2020 election unless we also verify the 2016 election.
The dems cheat every election--I've seen their stupid asses do it personally. I also know they were turned in and nothing was done to go after the 3 women I know did it (voting county to county in a group of many)...
The biggest cheaters I see are Republicans. So we should not do a full audit on the 2020 election before doing it for the 2016 election.

You want to know the truth, don't you?
You are a bias idiot who spins shit all the time....what you say you seen is never going to be accurate. I've seen the dems cheat in mass..........before this election hence why I was warning of their cheating and that they would do more of it this year given their hate of Trump and that they were getting worse and more brazen in their attempts to take over the government.
So you don't want to get to the truth of the 2016 election?
what is he afraid of?

You are clueless.......

No one has produced a bat infected with the virus

it was the bat's shit that was originally infecting those who went into caves to collect it. There was no cases of the infected humans then passing it on to to any other humans. Hence why FAUCI had to pay the Chinese to basically weaponize "the shit." And why the actual Kung flu had to have come out of the bioweapons lab not that meat market that didn't have any of the bats that lived 2000 miles away.

Thank You QAnon

Oh my---I post the facts and I get smeared. Arent you communists/libs pathetic.

YOU could easily just do a simple websearch instead of insulting those that post the facts.

QAnon garbage is not facts

Only leftwingers believe Q-Anon.

leftwingers like ashton bubba.

You are clueless.......

China did what was necessary to stop the spread of the virus.

The people of the US have shown their not responsible enough to A) vote, B) deal with a virus etc etc.

Yes, they forced people to stay at home. Many countries have done this, and yes China was probably harsher than other countries in certain places, especially Wuhan.

But they got the virus down in three months and then opened up. So instead of keep people under the thumb of the virus for more than a year, it was two or three months maximum.

Some regions like Sichuan, home to 80 million people, saw like 700 cases. Nothing more. So people are enjoying life, enjoying a booming economy now.

So, China got rid of their dead people by cremating them. What's your point? Loads of countries do that.

There are issues aside from the coronavirus with camps, not sure why you brought this up in this topic.

You silly propagandist...nice attempt at spinning...but I said nothing of them making people stay home. I was quit clear---CHINA arrested and sent people to sick camps to die off if they felt they were infected, they assigned block captains to make sure any people remaining would be sent to the sick camps too if they had any symptoms or the block captains the likely their families would pay the price and be locked up themselves. The "hospitals" that china sent their people too were giant rooms with beds so close together that no respirator or most medical care could not be given------meaning that these people were sent to die there-----then the deads' bodies were burned hiding evidence of the deaths. You will never get the real number of dead out of china.

You silly propagandist...nice attempt at spinning...but I said nothing of them making people stay home. I was quit clear---CHINA arrested and sent people to sick camps to die off if they felt they were infected, they assigned block captains to make sure any people remaining would be sent to the sick camps too if they had any symptoms or the block captains the likely their families would pay the price and be locked up themselves. The "hospitals" that china sent their people too were giant rooms with beds so close together that no respirator or most medical care could not be given------meaning that these people were sent to die there-----then the deads' bodies were burned hiding evidence of the deaths. You will never get the real number of dead out of china.

Spin? Come off it. Go prove you "China arrested people and sent them to sick camps", what crap.

We really didn't need more evidence that conservatism is a mental malady.

Trumpism is. Group pathology.

Spin? Come off it. Go prove you "China arrested people and sent them to sick camps", what crap.
Just read Q NUT daily it's ALL in there.

Forum List

Back