Why should white people discuss race?

Nothing, Mr Bass prefers black women, brown skinned black women to be exact, like this type

gabrielleunion.jpg

Its up to God ultimately as far as which woman Mr Bass will marry one day, but if Mr Bass had his choice it would be a brown skinned lady.

Bullshit, sellout, this is more your type:

l_90589a53da5927e5cb0771e47da4657d.jpg

Another humorous thread.

oldunclemark
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

Why should white people discuss race?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are either..enlighteneed, apologetic and evolved..

or they're still stuck in the past...simple-minded and immoral..

Its an arguement they can only lose. Why be eager to discuss it.?

Yep!j I thought so too KK. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]VUbUBTlmAiA[/YOUTUBE]

We'll let Jeramiah discuss it.. Then we'll all understand..

Last edited:
Willow, I was raised in very fundementalist churches. Would you care for me to repeat some of what I heard from the pulpit concerning other races and even Catholics?

Nothing, Mr Bass prefers black women, brown skinned black women to be exact, like this type

gabrielleunion.jpg

Its up to God ultimately as far as which woman Mr Bass will marry one day, but if Mr Bass had his choice it would be a brown skinned lady.

LOL! Well Charlie, are you an equally fine looking male speciman? No matter what the race, I see so many men stating the fine physical characteristics they expect in a woman, when their appearance is far closer to that Yoda than Brad Pitt.

I'm afraid I just don't get the whole "race" thing in general. I don't understand people who go through life, hunting high and low for "racial slurs" and things to get offended and upset about.

I was watching a movie tonight, one about martial arts that I've always liked, and remembered showing it to a friend of mine once. She happened to be a black woman, and she was offended and outraged at the "insulting portrayal of black people as savages, little better than animals". What was it that so upset her? One of the fighters in the movie was from Africa, and fought in the style known as capoeira. The fighter in question was not terribly tall or muscular, although quite fit, and employed movements that were quite monkeylike in appearance, because they took advantage of his speed and agility. This is, of course, quite a respected martial arts style believed to have originated in Africa and had nothing to do with trying to say that black people are like monkeys.

I just don't get the need to see racial attacks under every rock and bush. This was the same friend who took me apartment-hunting with her and wanted me to let the leasing agents think I was the one interested rather than her, because she said they'd be more likely to want to rent to a white woman than a black one. (I'm sure you can all understand why I am no longer close friends with this woman.)

Willow, I was raised in very fundementalist churches. Would you care for me to repeat some of what I heard from the pulpit concerning other races and even Catholics?

are you Jeramiah Wright? why would you ask such a stupid question?? based on some of the attitudes I've seen on this board towards white people I'd surmise the Jeramiah Wrights are pretty commonplace!

Last edited:
are you Jeramiah Wright? why would you ask such a stupid question?? based on some of the attitudes I've seen on this board towards white people I'd surmise the Jeramiah Wrights are pretty commonplace!

Whats your stupid beef with Jeremiah Wright? He isn't a racist, you are the racist.

Frank Schaeffer, one of the orignators of the religious right movement who is now disavowing his actions, (see the book, Crazy for God) says that he listened to the entiretly of Reverend Wrights sermons and found them tame in comparison with what he and his face preached from their pulpits.

He feels the only difference is he and his father were white and Reverend Wright is black.

Crazy for God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right, and Lived to Take All (or Almost All) by Frank Schaeffer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same old dumb straw argument by Gunny and denial as well of white privilege. Being black has its "special privileges" such as being pulled over and searched more[Mr. Bass has been a frequent victim of this] longer jail sentences, having irrational towards you because of your skin colour, having the "war on drugs" being focused solely and mostly focused in your neighbourhood, oh yeah, there are special privileges for black and whites have it so damn bad with no special privileges despite controlling all of the wealth in this country.

Thank you. Your words are the perfect example of why a minority member cannot succeed.

Thankfully not everyone falls into the trap you have set.

Forum List

Back