Why should we care about illegal immigration?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Why should we care if people migrate illegally? In fact, why should there even be immigration laws? Aren't we all of the same species? What would happen if there were no migration laws?
I am not dumb I am just wondering...
Cartoon+-+Immigration+Stampede.jpg

It is changing our nation against our democratically enacted will.

Why should we care if people migrate illegally? In fact, why should there even be immigration laws? Aren't we all of the same species? What would happen if there were no migration laws?
We can't afford them. We don't have enough jobs. They already cost taxpayers $Billions.

If you don't know why countries have immigration laws then yes you are dumb.

If you don't know why countries have immigration laws then yes you are dumb.
If you don't know a few norms of etiquette then you are an usual b@st@rd. It was an ordinary questions for discussion. the sense of it may be far from this questions. But whom am I speaking to? Continue offending participants and writing BS posts on every "weird" thread.

We call ourselves a "civilized" species but we've carved the earth up into about 190 different territories. There are people who stand on both ends ready to kill other people that cross these mostly invisible borders. Therefore,

"What would happen if there were no migration laws?" Donald Polish

Things would be a lot more civil.

We call ourselves a "civilized" species but we've carved the earth up into about 190 different territories. There are people who stand on both ends ready to kill other people that cross these mostly invisible borders. Therefore,

"What would happen if there were no migration laws?" Donald Polish

Things would be a lot more civil.

No, they wouldn't things would be quite the opposite in so many ways.

Consider------->someone breaks into your house, and you call the police. The police inform you that not only can you not throw them out, you have to feed them. While feeding them, they go around your house and take down family pictures (the flag) and put up their own. (their flag) And what do your politicians do about this? They pander to those who illegally broke into your house who paid nothing into the treasury, and basically tell you to stick it! Sounds right to me. And that is why ILLEGAL immigration needs to be stopped.

Forum List

Back