Why should this woman be force to pay $350,000+ in estate taxes?

Death and estate taxes should be done away with.

Why the hell should the Govt either State of Fed get a piece of someones inheritance.

The folks that earned it payed taxes their whole lives and deserve what they had the good sense to save and pass on to their heirs.

Bullshit in my book.

According to Anthony show my penis Weiner ..Because they are dead and their children did not earn it so the government should have it .. I like how the government thinks it is ok to tax these people twice.. If a person works all their life and wants to leave something to their children, grand children or dog. Why does the government think they are entitled to it.. OH yeah that is right we got to give to the takers in our society

According to Anthony show my penis Weiner ..Because they are dead and their children did not earn it so the government should have it .. I like how the government thinks it is ok to tax these people twice.. If a person works all their life and wants to leave something to their children, grand children or dog. Why does the government think they are entitled to it.. OH yeah that is right we got to give to the takers in our society

What do they call it? "A fair share."

Bullshit any way you look at it.

She's a rich bitch and all that money had to of been made off the backs of the poor, that's why.

I have loooong had a problem with estate taxes. I don't believe the gubnent should get 1 cent regardless of who the money is left to.

the government has no right to play favorites on who you love and who you call family.

I dont cry crockadile tears when paris hilton only gets 150 million instead of 175 million.

I think that the first 3 million without having to pay taxes is fair.

After that pay the taxes on the rest.

if you are 20 you can make 3 million last your whole life.

She's a rich bitch and all that money had to of been made off the backs of the poor, that's why.

Exactly. You'd think liberals would be applauding the fact that this woman, scheming and stepping on people on her way to the top, deserves her comeuppance.

Americans used to see the danger in allowing vast fortunes to become dynastic but I guess we just do not find the idea of an aristocracy distasteful and a threat to liberty anymore. I have no sympathy for the idle rich. There are people in much worse situations, no one has ever been made destitute by the inheritance tax so I weep not for their spoiled little plight.

Americans used to see the danger in allowing vast fortunes to become dynastic but I guess we just do not find the idea of an aristocracy distasteful and a threat to liberty anymore. I have no sympathy for the idle rich. There are people in much worse situations, no one has ever been made destitute by the inheritance tax so I weep not for their spoiled little plight.

Right, so you apparently don't even understand what this thread is supposed to be about. Probably didn't even click the link. Railing on about rich people, and you haven't any idea if this woman is rich or not.

Personally, I have less of a problem with inheritance taxes than with income taxes. An inheritance is not something one has earned.

But that money was already taxed when it was earned in the first place.

It's like when you buy a car. You pay tax on that car you just bought from the dealer.
When you sell it a couple years from now, the person buying it again will pay tax on it. The when they re-sell it again....AGAIN it's taxed. I never could quite figure that one out!

The best thing to do is give all your money to relatives BEFORE you die.

Right, so you apparently don't even understand what this thread is supposed to be about. Probably didn't even click the link. Railing on about rich people, and you haven't any idea if this woman is rich or not.

I read the link but it does not change my feelings on the matter. The fight over the inheritance tax effects such a narrow group of people that it is ludicrous that it is an issue among working class voters. Why should I care about an issue the Walton family has spent vast sums to make into a mainstream controversy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back