Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

You're not being very successful.

I don't thing bripat's goal was to change the mind of you kool-aid chuggers, his goal was to show you to be the kook-aid chuggers that you are, and he has been nailing your asses to the wall on that point

He said he's being trying to end the cash and prizes that married folks get. Epic fail.

How does that contradict what Kaz said?

It wasn't meant to. What Kaz said was a non sequitur that had nothing to do with what I said. Nobody ever said that you were trying to change hearts and minds. You claimed you'd been trying to end the cash and prizes you straight folks gave yourselves. I said you're a failure at it.

And since you've never nailed anyone's ass to a wall on this forum, I think he just wanted to use those words in a sentence in a gay thread.

Your ability to follow a thread much less coherently respond to the points is so dreadful, you aren't in any position to make a determination of who's sticking it to who

I've followed your thread fine. You and bripat are still fuming over the Obergefell ruling. So go for it...get those cash and prizes taken away that ya'll gave yourselves. We don't care since marriage isn't about the tax breaks. Well, yours is maybe...

I don't thing bripat's goal was to change the mind of you kool-aid chuggers, his goal was to show you to be the kook-aid chuggers that you are, and he has been nailing your asses to the wall on that point

He said he's being trying to end the cash and prizes that married folks get. Epic fail.

It wasn't meant to. What Kaz said was a non sequitur that had nothing to do with what I said. Nobody ever said that you were trying to change hearts and minds. You claimed you'd been trying to end the cash and prizes you straight folks gave yourselves. I said you're a failure at it.

And since you've never nailed anyone's ass to a wall on this forum, I think he just wanted to use those words in a sentence in a gay thread.

Your ability to follow a thread much less coherently respond to the points is so dreadful, you aren't in any position to make a determination of who's sticking it to who

I've followed your thread fine. You and bripat are still fuming over the Obergefell ruling. So go for it...get those cash and prizes taken away that ya'll gave yourselves. We don't care since marriage isn't about the tax breaks. Well, yours is maybe...

Oh God, the tears again. Here's a towel, dear, and a bucket...

Yup, that's right. You're rubber and I'm glue Peewee.

How ya'll doing with getting those married tax breaks "taken care of"?

Oh yeah...tha'ts right. Epic fail, that's how.

I'll keep subsidizing Kaz's marriage and he'll keep subsidizing mine. Only one of us is upset about it.

Can you guess which one?

I'll keep subsidizing Kaz's marriage and he'll keep subsidizing mine. Only one of us is upset about it.

Can you guess which one?

Whoa there cowboy, you need to calm down. You're going to pop a vein, Maybe you need to calm down before getting back into this one, you just have too much pent up hate and anger over the gay threads. Maybe you could spend some time in the baking forum until you get a grip

Can you guess which one?

Whoa there cowboy, you need to calm down. You're going to pop a vein, Maybe you need to calm down before getting back into this one, you just have too much pent up hate and anger over the gay threads. Maybe you could spend some time in the baking forum until you get a grip

Yup, that's me...all unhinged and stuff because I'm susbsidizing Kaz's marriage. I even went and started a really butthurt thread about it.

I'll keep subsidizing you Kaz, I don't mind a bit. Even kinda makes me happy a little.

Can you guess which one?

Yup, that's me...all unhinged and stuff because I'm susbsidizing Kaz's marriage. I even went and started a really butthurt thread about it.

I'll keep subsidizing you Kaz, I don't mind a bit. Even kinda makes me happy a little.

seriously, if you don't stop telling me how I feel, I will stop responding to you. you obviously have no idea and you can't make a point that stands on it's own since every post has to focus on how I feel. And it bores the crap out of me. It isn't interesting. No at all

As for you subsidize me ...

:lmao:

Now that's humor

Can you guess which one?

seriously, if you don't stop telling me how I feel, I will stop responding to you. you obviously have no idea and you can't make a point that stands on it's own since every post has to focus on how I feel. And it bores the crap out of me. It isn't interesting. No at all

As for you subsidize me ...

:lmao:

Now that's humor

Seriously, I don't care, Mr. Butthurt.

I'll keep subsidizing Kaz's marriage and he'll keep subsidizing mine.

I don't mind though...paying taxes is my patriotic duty.

Forum List

Back