Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Except I never predicted how you would respond to the ruling. The conversations you have with me in your head aren't real.
Better known as .... kazzing.

Thank you, and you are correct. I am kazzing, I don't blindly accept leftist ideology like you do, gay boy. I will never stop kazzing
"Kazzing" is synonymous with "lying." You're funny in that you think you get to redefine how I use the term. At least you admit you can't stop.

To a liberal, it certainly is. Everyone knows that liberalism is by definition truth. Anyone who doesn't accept that is clearly kazzing. I mean lying. You mentioned that. So yes, I am definitely kazzing, I don't accept the truth of liberalism.

BTW, you can't read, I didn't say anywhere I "can't" stop, I said I won't stop, and I won't
I never said Liberalism is by definition, truth. That is you just kazzing again. You lie all the time and you are called on it often. That has nothing to do with what you will or won't accept. It has everything to do with you being an unabashed liar.

It's funny how much liberals are like Christians. Christians believe that deep down we all know Jesus is the son of God, hence the standard you have to accept him to go to heaven. It is only the devil who prevents us from admitting it by tempting us with greed and hate.

Just like liberals believe we all know liberalism is truth, so to reject it is to deny the truth, which of course we do because capitalism prevents us from admitting it by tempting us with greed and hate.

It is my kazzing and denying the truth of liberalism that makes me a worshiper of the rich and corporations and hater of poor people. I will never stop kazzing, liberalism is not truth, it's actually the lie

I'll give you two weeks if you can find a post where I made a claim about how upset you'd be over the SCOTUS ruling. Happy hunting.

Deal. Here you go, see you in two weeks

Not yet...just give it a few weeks though, bigot, and we will be. My marriage will be treated exactly like yours is.

Jane you ignorant slut,

That is irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever the SCOTUS rules, I won't change my mind. I think for my self, I'm not a vacuous automaton who thinks what I am told to think like you. I also don't sleep with random strangers if they buy me a drink either, but that's another subject.

Also, while a leftist ruling is certainly likely from this court with 5 liberal justices and Roberts caring more about his career than his country, Kennedy does flip flop for attention and Roberts could do the right thing. My money is on you, but your victory is not in the bag.

Good to know you've got the excuses all lined up. Either way, my civil marriage will be treated exactly like your civil marriage in all 50 states. That it will annoy you is just icing on the proverbial wedding cake.

I don't see the word upset. Annoy is hardly the same as upset. Besides...I know it did annoy you.

I didn't quote the word upset. This is exactly what I said you would do and why I said I wouldn't waste my time.

QED, just remember this going forward, and it turns out you are the liar. Welshing on a bet, pathetic. You have now made clear what you are

Nope. You used the word upset. It's not even a synonym for annoyed.

You're so scared to debate me you have to stretch for reasons not to? Don't respond instead of trying to find a pussy way out.

The SCOTUS ruling annoyed you didn't it?

I'll give you two weeks if you can find a post where I made a claim about how upset you'd be over the SCOTUS ruling. Happy hunting.

Jane you ignorant slut,

That is irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever the SCOTUS rules, I won't change my mind. I think for my self, I'm not a vacuous automaton who thinks what I am told to think like you. I also don't sleep with random strangers if they buy me a drink either, but that's another subject.

Also, while a leftist ruling is certainly likely from this court with 5 liberal justices and Roberts caring more about his career than his country, Kennedy does flip flop for attention and Roberts could do the right thing. My money is on you, but your victory is not in the bag.

Good to know you've got the excuses all lined up. Either way, my civil marriage will be treated exactly like your civil marriage in all 50 states. That it will annoy you is just icing on the proverbial wedding cake.

I don't see the word upset. Annoy is hardly the same as upset. Besides...I know it did annoy you.

I didn't quote the word upset. This is exactly what I said you would do and why I said I wouldn't waste my time.

QED, just remember this going forward, and it turns out you are the liar. Welshing on a bet, pathetic. You have now made clear what you are

You're so scared to debate me you have to stretch for reasons not to? Don't respond instead of trying to find a pussy way out.

You know what quotes mean and neither of us used them. You are a liar with no integrity. Straight up, ho, you are

My prediction came true. The Supreme court ruled and my position didn't change, it made no difference to me. You and Seawytch both went down in complete flames on that one
The Supreme Court ruled in favor of what we predicted, leaving you, someone who's against government ordained marriage, stuck with "subsidizing gay mating," which you are also against -- and you're so delusional, you think I was the one to go down in flames.

rofl_zps0f1f7c96.gif~c200

Yep, forcing people to do what they don't want to do is what liberalism is all about. Only the truly servile and totalitarian would gloat about something like that.
We know, my little infant Bri-piss, you hate all rules and have since mommy made you sit on the potty...

Right, he's an infant who doesn't follow rules. Not a big boy like you who does, your mommy told you that
That she did, many, many decades ago. And unlike Bri-piss's mommy, she taught me that life has rules, which it does, and if you don't follow them mommy spank...

So mommy raised you to be a good little Nazi?

Thank you, and you are correct. I am kazzing, I don't blindly accept leftist ideology like you do, gay boy. I will never stop kazzing
"Kazzing" is synonymous with "lying." You're funny in that you think you get to redefine how I use the term. At least you admit you can't stop.

To a liberal, it certainly is. Everyone knows that liberalism is by definition truth. Anyone who doesn't accept that is clearly kazzing. I mean lying. You mentioned that. So yes, I am definitely kazzing, I don't accept the truth of liberalism.

BTW, you can't read, I didn't say anywhere I "can't" stop, I said I won't stop, and I won't
I never said Liberalism is by definition, truth. That is you just kazzing again. You lie all the time and you are called on it often. That has nothing to do with what you will or won't accept. It has everything to do with you being an unabashed liar.

It's funny how much liberals are like Christians. Christians believe that deep down we all know Jesus is the son of God, hence the standard you have to accept him to go to heaven. It is only the devil who prevents us from admitting it by tempting us with greed and hate.

Just like liberals believe we all know liberalism is truth, so to reject it is to deny the truth, which of course we do because capitalism prevents us from admitting it by tempting us with greed and hate.

It is my kazzing and denying the truth of liberalism that makes me a worshiper of the rich and corporations and hater of poor people. I will never stop kazzing, liberalism is not truth, it's actually the lie
:cuckoo:

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of what we predicted, leaving you, someone who's against government ordained marriage, stuck with "subsidizing gay mating," which you are also against -- and you're so delusional, you think I was the one to go down in flames.

Yep, forcing people to do what they don't want to do is what liberalism is all about. Only the truly servile and totalitarian would gloat about something like that.
We know, my little infant Bri-piss, you hate all rules and have since mommy made you sit on the potty...

Right, he's an infant who doesn't follow rules. Not a big boy like you who does, your mommy told you that
That she did, many, many decades ago. And unlike Bri-piss's mommy, she taught me that life has rules, which it does, and if you don't follow them mommy spank...

Liberal, Bri-piss, which I am.

You know what quotes mean and neither of us used them. You are a liar with no integrity. Straight up, ho, you are

You said upset. Your original statement said upset. Annoy isn't upset...not even a synonym.

I was annoyed at the ruling and I won, so I know it annoyed you. It didn't upset you, but it DID annoy you.

Stop responding if you don't want to debate me, pussy.

Oh, and keep subsidizing my gay mating too. :lol:

I at least get the concept of straight government marriage. Perpetuation of the species. It is the best situation for kids to have a traditional family with a mother and father because:

1) Men and women have different personalities and it is ideal for kids to have a parental relationship with one of each. Having two of the same sex is like having two left shoes or two right shoes. Neither a left shoe nor right shoes is more important than the other, you need one of each. They are different.

2) Kids are best served with a stay at home parent, generally a mother for many reasons for nurturing, caring and helping them stay out of trouble unattended

So for a mother to stay home, it's expensive. Taxpayers as part of the species benefit from the advancement of the species. And frankly that leads even financially to better taxpayers on average in the future.

If gays want to mate and pool resources, that's fine. But why should taxpayers pay for that? Government revenue is reduced, but why? What do we get out of it? Why should we have to fund it? What benefit is it to society that we should be paying for it?

The question: This is a financial question, not a moral one. How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question
Now what kaz...?

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf

... now you're legally obligated to subsidize gay mating in all 50 states ... (or be the wife in your family).

:dance::dance::dance:

My prediction came true. The Supreme court ruled and my position didn't change, it made no difference to me. You and Seawytch both went down in complete flames on that one

You dolt. Our country was founded on the ideal that Congress can raise taxes. From the earliest days, people were forced to pay taxes for things they didn't agree with.

That's not an "ideal," numskull. They viewed it as a painful necessity, not something desirable. This country was founded on the ideal of liberty, that men should be free to pursue their own ends, rather than, as liberals believe, men are the means for rulers to pursue their ends.

You did it repeatedly, I'm not interested in a no, duh, you don't remember that now debate. Man up

Except I never predicted how you would respond to the ruling. The conversations you have with me in your head aren't real.

Sadly, that's exactly what Faun believes.

I've proven that you're indistinguishable from a Nazi. You even endorse committing genocide against the Jews.

Now what kaz...?

... now you're legally obligated to subsidize gay mating in all 50 states ... (or be the wife in your family).

You dolt. Our country was founded on the ideal that Congress can raise taxes. From the earliest days, people were forced to pay taxes for things they didn't agree with.

That's not an "ideal," numskull. They viewed it as a painful necessity, not something desirable. This country was founded on the ideal of liberty, that men should be free to pursue their own ends, rather than, as liberals believe, men are the means for rulers to pursue their ends.
Liberty comes from Liberalism and Liberals, dumbass.

I've proven that you're indistinguishable from a Nazi. You even endorse committing genocide against the Jews.
You've proven nothing of the kind, and not Jews, Zionists, which can all be sent to an island as well, history shows that's possible eh? Fuckin' pussies...

Not since Abraham Lincoln.

Not since Abraham Lincoln.
Time to go play with your piss again, your dogma has been rejected by US history.

You've proven nothing of the kind, and not Jews, Zionists, which can all be sent to an island as well, history shows that's possible eh? Fuckin' pussies...

Yeah, and we put people of Japanese ancestry in concentration camps during the war. You so-called "liberals" never change your spots, do you?

Yeah, and we put people of Japanese ancestry in concentration camps during the war. You so-called "liberals" never change your spots, do you?
During wartime mistakes are made eh? That's life, lesson learned.

Now what kaz...?

Getting back to the point you're now trying to deflect from .... from our earliest days, people had to pay tax for something they didn't agree with. That's inherent in collecting taxes. Without realizing it, you called the founding fathers, "Liberal."

Glad to see, in your heart, you believe this country was founded on Liberalism. :thup:

Sadly, that's exactly what Faun believes.
Nope, it's not. You're just too stupid to know any better.

:cuckoo:

You are the one who keeps saying I'm kazzing, gay boy. I am just agreeing with you, I don't accept the inherent truth of liberalism that you worship

Spanking you if you didn't do what you were told was an appropriate way to teach the reality of liberalism to you

Forum List

Back