CDZ Why Should Iran Trust America?

Iranians.....
Wow! They sure scare me. For decades they have been chanting "Death to America" whenever a television camera is around. :lol:

Pure nationalism. You have to understand nationalism, it's for political purposes. Only when you get a leader who is intent on doing something stupid would you then have a problem. The Iranian leadership has been quite steady since 1979, not done much of note has it?

what is your point?

my point is what I wrote.

clarify it.

State your point. It should be easy, especially for on as brilliant as you are

Again, for those who can't get it. My point is what I wrote.

Wow! They sure scare me. For decades they have been chanting "Death to America" whenever a television camera is around. :lol:

Pure nationalism. You have to understand nationalism, it's for political purposes. Only when you get a leader who is intent on doing something stupid would you then have a problem. The Iranian leadership has been quite steady since 1979, not done much of note has it?

what is your point?

my point is what I wrote.

clarify it.

State your point. It should be easy, especially for on as brilliant as you are

Again, for those who can't get it. My point is what I wrote.[/QUOTE

so like bedowin in another thread you are unable to debate Dante? :lol:

you can't clarify your point because you had none.

ok

so like bedowin in another thread you are unable to debate Dante? :lol:

you can't clarify your point because you had none.

ok

Not at all. I said what I had to say. I looked back at my post to see what it was you might have a problem with and couldn't see anything at all. I said what I wanted to say. I don't think more words will help you, if they might, I would try.

I could say it in another way. I don't think this would help either. This is a case of you either have something to say to what I said, or you don't. Seemingly you don't have anything to say. Fine, but why all the charade over it?

You're perfectly welcome to not reply to my posts.

It is a fact that Iran has violated terms of the sanctions 3 or 4 times.
Iran has violated terms of the sanctions? Did Iran agree to the "terms" of the sanctions or were they imposed upon Iran, why would you trust Iran to keep the terms of what they did not agree to?
There have been many different sanctions placed on Iran, can you provide specifics as to your facts, which terms of which sanctions were violated?

Notice how the politicians' ploy to delay any action against PP until Americans' short-term memory kicks in has begun to pay off? They will keep delaying, Americans will continue to forget baout it, and the butchering, dismemberment, and sale of partial-birth aborted baby parts will continue.

Forum List

Back