Why should I vote for Romney?

Our nations is at a crossroads. We are at a brink of financial collapse. 16 trillions in debt. Our money is decreasing in value. Businesses arent investing because of the uncertainty of taxes, government intereference, Obamacare, etc. We have some real problems.

Romney is uniquely experienced to deal with these problems. He made a fortune taking failing companies, turning them around, eliminating waste, and making them turn a profit. He took the Olympics which was deep in debt and scandal and turned it around. He balanced the budgets in Mass. We need a leader with experience doing exactly what Mitt Romney has done his entire adult life in order to turn this nation around. To balance our budgets. To eliminate government corruption. To assure the free market that it will remain free and that the government will get out of our lives.

Not only that, but Romney has demonstrated that he is a man of impecable values. He has served his community, ministered to others, comforted those who needed comfort, mourned with those who mourned, lifted up people. He does this without bragging about it. Most of his service is completely unknown by the general public.

After the last 20 years, isnt about time we had a good moral man willing to serve His community in the White House?

:lmao:

You must be new to the USA. :lmao:

Holy shit! You actually think Romney is going to end corruption and, could you please explain to us the supposed "free market" we have? :badgrin:

OH... Well fuck me running. thanks. +rep.

Edit: Don't get me wrong... I still don't think the bottom 50% is something to be proud of. But I obviously missed some pretty damn important information about the topic. thank you.

Dont mention it. I found out about it recently myself. Makes me think i should start questioning numbers the left throw out more.

Just the left though. Definitely don't check the facts from the right.

Already do:)

Give it to me straight, no exaggerations, no lies, no reasons not to vote for Obama, why exactly should I vote for Romeny? What is he going to do for ME?

It's not what he's going to do "FOR" you, it's what he's going to do "TO" you.

If you can believe what he says:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=related]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]

Here you can read about the "Son of Boss" tax scam designed by Mitt Romney while on the BOD of Marriott. The original scam was for a mere $70 million dollars, but once discovered by the IRS, the fine was $220 million.

http://www.son-of-boss.com/SOB_Docs/Son_of_Boss_Description.pdf

This is Mitt Romney's business history. Scams and schemes and ways to squeeze out money leaving behind strip mined landscape. He is like the "Mormon Locust" story they are famous for, only he's the "locust".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/244837-why-should-i-vote-for-romney.html#post5935633

Like you people actually care about the fiscal problems. Paul Ryan, endorsed by Romney, presented a plan to balance the budget in fucking 30 years!!!

You're a fucking dunce if you dont see how completely ridiculous this all is. We're going over the cliff whether it is Romney or Obama. Wow, though. You really have a hard on for this guy.

Our nations is at a crossroads. We are at a brink of financial collapse. 16 trillions in debt. Our money is decreasing in value. Businesses arent investing because of the uncertainty of taxes, government intereference, Obamacare, etc. We have some real problems.

Romney is uniquely experienced to deal with these problems. He made a fortune taking failing companies, turning them around, eliminating waste, and making them turn a profit. He took the Olympics which was deep in debt and scandal and turned it around. He balanced the budgets in Mass. We need a leader with experience doing exactly what Mitt Romney has done his entire adult life in order to turn this nation around. To balance our budgets. To eliminate government corruption. To assure the free market that it will remain free and that the government will get out of our lives.
That's great he can do that in business... But he didn't do that in government when he had the chance. In fact if he was graded on a curve with the other 49 states he was in the bottom... Beat out I think it was three states for job creation... I mean he didn't do any better than half of them. How the hell can you say he's good at job creation in regards to government?

Well... With a straight face?

Governments don't create jobs, businesses do. All governments can do is create conditions that make it more likely businesses will be successful so that they can create jobs, and as you state, Romney knows how to make businesses successful. That said, under Romney, Massachusetts' unemployment rate improved from 5.6% to 4.7% while the Governor dealt successfully with the state's devastating fiscal problems and, most remarkably of all, instead of the endless whining about Republican opposition we get from Obama, Romney dealt successfully with a state legislature dominated by liberal Democrats to pass an ambitious agenda of fiscal reforms.

There are basically only 2 choices. Romney or Obama. Look back at what Obama and the Democrats have NOT accomplished. Look at the failed plans, the failed legislation, the increase in debt ( Obama has spent as much in 4 years as Bush did in 8)and the illegal Health Care law we are saddled with.

Its not illegal.

Just because 5 Justices said so only makes it currently legal, however those Justices are wrong. The Constitution is clear, the federal Government has no authority to force American citizens to BUY insurance. In fact Obama argued it both ways on one day claiming it was a tax and the next day denying it was a tax and instead a fee.

and only 5 justices voted for Heller... because that's how it works.

get it?

got it?

good.

That's great he can do that in business... But he didn't do that in government when he had the chance. In fact if he was graded on a curve with the other 49 states he was in the bottom... Beat out I think it was three states for job creation... I mean he didn't do any better than half of them. How the hell can you say he's good at job creation in regards to government?

Governments don't create jobs, businesses do. All governments can do is create conditions that make it more likely businesses will be successful so that they can create jobs, and as you state, Romney knows how to make businesses successful. That said, under Romney, Massachusetts' unemployment rate improved from 5.6% to 4.7% while the Governor dealt successfully with the state's devastating fiscal problems and, most remarkably of all, instead of the endless whining about Republican opposition we get from Obama, Romney dealt successfully with a state legislature dominated by liberal Democrats to pass an ambitious agenda of fiscal reforms.
Not ignoring you... Already addressed this.

Not ignoring you... Already addressed this.

He may have missed it.

It is not Governments job to "create Jobs" it is however their job to balance the budget and bring down the Debt, Which Romney DID in Mass. And he did so with a Democratic legislature.

He left office with Masschussets having the highest state debt per capita in the nation. Granted it was close to that when he took over.

He has proven he can tackle the budget and the debt and that he can work with the other side.
All he has proven is that he will change his political ideology at the drop of a hat to get a vote. Just ask all the folks in Massachussetts who are now required by law to buy healthcare.

Obama has not ONCE worked with Republicans, he ignored them for 2 years and has allowed Reid to ignore them for 2 more.
He didn't ignore anyone. He hasn' t been able to work with Republicans because the only goal of Republicans is to obstruct Obama - and they haven't been shy about stating that is their #1 goal. How can he be expected to work with a group of people who have openly declared they will oppose everything he does no matter what?

You are a LIAR. No one said they would not work with Obama until AFTER the 2010 election after 2 years of being ignored, locked out and marginalized by Obama, Reid and Pelosi. Or perhaps you can provide a link to such a statement BEFORE 2010? I know Marcatl can't.

But then I notice you are not IN the thread about why to elect Obama you instead are in the thread why to elect Romney. I wonder why that is? I have not posted in that thread cause I don't plan to vote for Obama. As usual the left is full of hate lies and misdirection.

Give it to me straight, no exaggerations, no lies, no reasons not to vote for Obama, why exactly should I vote for Romeny? What is he going to do for ME?

OK I'll play, Game off.
Both parties are disingenuous on many issues. But at this moment we're stuck in a quagmire and I feel the republicans are being overly difficult on moderately compromising on issues. If somehow the republican party can build up a moderate representation base again and have the balls to live up to their slogans and banners. But the reality, the general public exist in all its full Glory, the good, the bad and the unpleasant. And on the nonsense of ignoring/trivializing the general society on how it functions, and thinking going Mad Max and living in encircled compounds while the rest of the country looks like Mad Max. How this can be common sense governing is beyond me. So, as imperfect as the democrats are they more reality based and are willing to compromise. I feel it's safer to support this crowd right now. I don't want to get into all of the technical pieces, to the last point. For example, life is so special that the unborn is the focus of their attention. Right now we live in a in a continuing developing society with advanced medical procedures that allow women to have more options available with their own personal health and life. This was not always so and from my point of view scary, but I can't experience the joy of giving birth to life. Remember you Gotta break the plane to win the game. This subject alone brings clarity, when it comes to rights and freedoms. If a women cannot have a right to fully control their personal body as I do, I can't recall anybody wanting control what my body doing, but if you'd like to remind, me please do so always welcoming updates. I'm reality schooled, I hear the word rights and freedom.

I understand at the point that a woman becomes pregnant, is the point she loses some rights and she now has to negotiate privileges. That works against the whole freedoms slogan. At this point now, the assertions of comprehending and respecting what these words mean. Well become limited in all honesty.

But if at some point you republicans can come out of your basement and stand up and tell your party you are going way to far and not speaking for all of us. So, I say you should vote democrat for your own protection. And tell the republican party I will come back when you come around, then go back.:eusa_whistle: oh my god your voting democrat already! Gee! I'm going to look for another post:eusa_whistle:

It is not Governments job to "create Jobs" it is however their job to balance the budget and bring down the Debt, Which Romney DID in Mass. And he did so with a Democratic legislature.

He has proven he can tackle the budget and the debt and that he can work with the other side. Obama has not ONCE worked with Republicans, he ignored them for 2 years and has allowed Reid to ignore them for 2 more.

So you don't blame Obama for the unemployment rate I take it?

This is about Romney not Obama. Keep on track go spout your misinformation in the Obama thread.

I will say Obama policies are bad for business and his lack of leadership is why we have business not investing.

It's not what he's going to do "FOR" you, it's what he's going to do "TO" you.

If you can believe what he says:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=related]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]

Here you can read about the "Son of Boss" tax scam designed by Mitt Romney while on the BOD of Marriott. The original scam was for a mere $70 million dollars, but once discovered by the IRS, the fine was $220 million.

http://www.son-of-boss.com/SOB_Docs/Son_of_Boss_Description.pdf

This is Mitt Romney's business history. Scams and schemes and ways to squeeze out money leaving behind strip mined landscape. He is like the "Mormon Locust" story they are famous for, only he's the "locust".

Thank you so much for this valuable information, I possibly could have overlooked or not even found this information any other way. I was leaning to vote for Romney until now. I could've made a tragic mistake for the country and have not been informed about these statements directly from the horse's mouth. Now I'm gonna have to start looking for somebody else to vote for. fuck...

I don't get this government creating jobs. The industrial military complex that includes ships, planes, automobiles, buildings, armament, satellites, god almost everything you could think of. Setting aside your word salad, the implications that the public funds provided by the government is not creating jobs in the private sector. And does not get full direct credit for creating jobs is ridiculous.:eusa_whistle: wow the salads we tossed go figure.

There are basically only 2 choices. Romney or Obama. Look back at what Obama and the Democrats have NOT accomplished. Look at the failed plans, the failed legislation, the increase in debt ( Obama has spent as much in 4 years as Bush did in 8)and the illegal Health Care law we are saddled with.

Its not illegal.
It is if you vote 30 times, Dr. Doh.

Wasnt there a "Why should I vote for Obama" thread also at one point? I havent seen that one in a while.

What HE will do is repeal Obamacare which MAY cost you more money and I KNOW will cost me MORE money and here is why.
I am on Medicare.
Obama wants to do away with the Medicare Advantage program I am on.
In doing so I will have $1,156 DEDUCTED from my SS check that I don't have now!
Doing away with my Advantage plan means I'll have to make a co-payment everytime
I see my doctor, go to the hospital or have tests... I DON"T NOW! I have no co-payments.
Now every month with my Advantage plan I can order up to $50 a month in vitamins, toothpaste, blood pressure monitor, eye wipes, etc.. over the counter stuff, aspirin,etc.

Obama wants to do away with that!

So in my case Obamacare will COST ME over $2,000 MORE a year then what I pay today!

Romney wants to EXPAND Advantage plans.. give ME even more choices!

Far from the LIES Obama approves in campaign statements, it is Obama that wants to
cut MEDICARE... NOT Romney/Ryan!

Obama is so far from being a realist i.e. he still thinks people die at age 65!

WE don't! We can keep on working if we want and MANY of us so why should we be
forced to take Medicare at age 65?

The Romney realists KNOW that if we raised the age of SS/Medicare for and this is NOT
what Obama tells people.. he tells Romney/Ryan want to destroy Medicare...
By raising the retirement age for people UNDER 55, THEIR SS/Medicare will become solvent!

But under Obamacare.. it will go broke in 10 years!

So I don't want my Medicare Advantage plan abolished costing me more then $2,000 a year which is what Obama wants.
I want it to continue which is what Romney wants!

We need a man in office right now that has a lot of BUSINESS experience--one who understands how our economy works--one who has turned failing companies around--one who had the highest school test scores in his state while he was governor--one who went into office with a 1.5 billion dollar deficit and left it with a 2 billion dollar surplus--one who went into office with a 5.7% unemployment rate and left with a 4.3% unemployment rate--(considered to be full employment by many economists in this nation.) One who was called in to save the Utah Winter Olympic games--and who then donated 1 million to it--and after 3 years took the 1.4 million he made as CEO of the games and then also donated that to charity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney

That's why you vote for MITT ROMNEY.

New Topics

Forum List

Back