Why should blacks care about the constitution when a bunch racist whites made it

Because if racist blacks like yourself wrote it.... our country would go down the toilet just like Africa. Blacks have an entire continent to themselves and it is nothing but widespread disease, war, slavery and violence.

And a bunch of Whte racists did not create it. Pick up a history book and learn something. You are the racist. Typical liberal african child to say something like that. Why dont you go live in Africa or the middle east somewhere. You would never survive you knuckle head.

You'd do well to do the very same thing.

You seem to forget that most of what makes up African states today..were former colonies craved up by Europeans.

Why should any blacks care about it. when it was bunch white slave owner making their rules and polices. It is completely stupid. Why we should follow a racist white persons thought.

First slaves in America were white. Quit bitching. British and Irish they were.
And I don't want to hear "indentured" from anyone. The first slaves were white children.

Get over your racist self.

Not really. But keep reading VDare.

******* are like a Cancer. When they have exhausted all means of nourishment in ****** town they metastasize and move on to the next healthy cell, this being the suburbs. It will not stop until the entire city of detroit, philadlephia, new york, oakland, LA, etc. and surrounding areas are completely niggerfuxated and destroyed and the landscape will eventually be barren.

The the rest of America is next.

Why should any blacks care about it. when it was bunch white slave owner making their rules and polices. It is completely stupid. Why we should follow a racist white persons thought.

And I don't want to hear "indentured" from anyone. The first slaves were white children.

Fact. Deal with it. Blacks weren't first. All documented.

I n fact, the City of London burghers wanted to be rid of street children while the merchants behind the company colonizing Virginia wanted slave labour, so a deal was done that suited both.

Among those taken in by the spin was poet John Donne, the Dean of St Paul¡¯s ¡ª although he did not take part in the child transportation.

The child slaves, known as Duty Boys after the first ship to take them out (even though a quarter were girls), suffered inhumane treatment.

Of the first 300, only 12 survived four years. The others died of ill treatment, disease, attack by native Americans or overwork.

According to Walsh, contemporary records show that one child victim, Elizabeth Abbott, was beaten to death when her master ordered her to be given 500 lashes for running away.

The Bridewell, a lucrative source of slaves, was a workhouse and prison for men, women and children.

At least 70,000 adult convicts and uncounted children were shipped from there, and from other gaols, to be sold in America during the 170 years of British rule.

Read more: Revealed: Britain's white child slaves | Mail Online

And you also had Cromwell rounding up the Irish for slaves to the Islands. This is all very well documented.

Also known as history. There was an actual Irish slave trade. Check out this book:

To Hell or Barbados: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ireland
by Sean O'Callaghan

Oliver Cromwell, in 1648, put down a rebellion in Ireland with such savagery and cruelty that is is nearly unimaginable. In his own words after the siege of Drogheda, "the officers were knocked on the head, every tenth man of the soldiers killed and the rest shipped to Barbados."

Cromwell drove Irish men and women, as threats to his new government, from their homes into the relatively barren and inhospitable province of Connaught. He created a system of arresting people for terribly minor infractions and forcing them onto ships headed to the Caribbean, providing the British planters there with "indentured laborers". Often times they actually just 'captured' the Irish for no reason at all.

By his command, roughly 12,000 Irish people were sold into slavery under the Commonwealth. Thousands more were killed on the spot.

I n fact, the City of London burghers wanted to be rid of street children while the merchants behind the company colonizing Virginia wanted slave labour, so a deal was done that suited both.

Among those taken in by the spin was poet John Donne, the Dean of St Paul¡¯s ¡ª although he did not take part in the child transportation.

The child slaves, known as Duty Boys after the first ship to take them out (even though a quarter were girls), suffered inhumane treatment.

Of the first 300, only 12 survived four years. The others died of ill treatment, disease, attack by native Americans or overwork.

According to Walsh, contemporary records show that one child victim, Elizabeth Abbott, was beaten to death when her master ordered her to be given 500 lashes for running away.

The Bridewell, a lucrative source of slaves, was a workhouse and prison for men, women and children.

At least 70,000 adult convicts and uncounted children were shipped from there, and from other gaols, to be sold in America during the 170 years of British rule.

And you also had Cromwell rounding up the Irish for slaves to the Islands. This is all very well documented.

Also known as history. There was an actual Irish slave trade. Check out this book:

by Sean O'Callaghan

Oliver Cromwell, in 1648, put down a rebellion in Ireland with such savagery and cruelty that is is nearly unimaginable. In his own words after the siege of Drogheda, "the officers were knocked on the head, every tenth man of the soldiers killed and the rest shipped to Barbados."

Cromwell drove Irish men and women, as threats to his new government, from their homes into the relatively barren and inhospitable province of Connaught. He created a system of arresting people for terribly minor infractions and forcing them onto ships headed to the Caribbean, providing the British planters there with "indentured laborers". Often times they actually just 'captured' the Irish for no reason at all.

By his command, roughly 12,000 Irish people were sold into slavery under the Commonwealth. Thousands more were killed on the spot.

I bought the book for my Kindle and I'll read it. I don't have to "deal with it", because I read, learn and adapt. I quest for knowledge and that's all that matters and I don't mind admitting I was wrong, if I'm wrong.

My uncle did that lineage trace of my paternal side of the family. My great, great, etc was shanghai on a British dock and had to work his way over. Africans had it easy. A damn cruise; got to lay around all day. blacks are always bitching; you don't see me bitching because my great, great was konked on the head and woke up on a ship getting whipped by a first mate. Once he saw land, present day north Carolina; he jumped ship.

by Sean O'Callaghan

I bought the book for my Kindle and I'll read it. I don't have to "deal with it", because I read, learn and adapt. I quest for knowledge and that's all that matters and I don't mind admitting I was wrong, if I'm wrong.
They were the first "N-words also".

Forum List

Back