Why should American Indians Join OWS movement?

Goodnight...

HomerSimpsonpop-uphead.gif

I saw a video of American Indians marching and dancing for OWS. WHY? what would be their fight. Where do they fit in the 99%?

I think they should Occupy the Occuppy movements. Are the American indians going to gain their land back from the occuppiers or are they just extra bodies to help mostly european invaders who got jacked by other european who are bankers, but they all remain on Indian land.
The American Indians certainly have alot more in common with the 99% than with the 1% - how many native American bankers are there on Wall Street?

Last edited:
It's perfectly logical why Native Americans would identify with OWS. Think about it...

Really? I'm part Cherokee... and I have no idea...

My mother was a Cherokee, and I fully understand why they are there, why they are part of the 99% is obvious.

If you "fully understand why," then why don't you SAY why... or are you just going to blow gas like the other idiot here pretending he knows?

I saw a video of American Indians marching and dancing for OWS. WHY? what would be their fight. Where do they fit in the 99%?

I think they should Occupy the Occuppy movements. Are the American indians going to gain their land back from the occuppiers or are they just extra bodies to help mostly european invaders who got jacked by other european who are bankers, but they all remain on Indian land.
The American Indians certainly have alot more in common with the 99% than with the 1% - how many native American bankers are there on Wall Street?

99% of what? Liberals? You mean you're categorizing Indians with others on welfare that want more of something for nothing?

:lol:

What a tool.

Really? I'm part Cherokee... and I have no idea...

My mother was a Cherokee, and I fully understand why they are there, why they are part of the 99% is obvious.

If you "fully understand why," then why don't you SAY why... or are you just going to blow gas like the other idiot here pretending he knows?

Is it not obvious that American Indians were screwed by the American government and would join such a movement? Do you have to be told everything, can you not think?

Forum List

Back