Why should a hamburger flipper make the same as a highly skilled worker???

I don't think patrons of fast food joints want to pay alot for a burger. Raising the minimum wage raises burger prices. If somebody wants to earn more, get a higher paying job . Nobody forces you to flip burgers.

The Left lives in an unbroken fantasy world where everyone just goes along with whatever policy they want to pass. If they raise taxes, people will pay it, if they demand more for flipping burgers, people will pay the higher prices for fast food. It never occurs to them that people will simply do without.
The real problem is your kind who believes that if everyone has a low paying job at least they have a job. But is that a "job" or an allowance. If you need government health care and food stamps, then is that job really meeting the needs of the country? Why do Republicans always aim so low?

There will ALWAYS be people with very little skills and very little ambition to match...i.e. poor.
There just doesn't have to be so many!
I guarantee I could put to work those minimum wage workers THAT have good work habits, i.e. come to work and on time and those that work diligently, follow basic instructions would after 6 months make a referral income of $1,000 to $2,000 a month for as long as the worked for me! And that's the beginning for them!
Those that are really industrious and ambitious as I am I'd share a method that could make $10,000 a month for the rest of their lives.

But the majority of those with very little skills and very little ambition and not prone to take instructions...need NOT apply.

Sniff, sniff ... what's that I smell. It's digested bull food, that's ^^^ it.

Yes, there are people with very few skills and very little ambition, and callous people who walk by them every day without a glimpse, and without a concern for them or their future.

Of course there are those with few skills and whose lack of ambition is a product of being told they were too dumb, too lazy, too ugly, too fat and not ambitious, and thus unworthy of an investment of time.

And then there are those who confront the callous conservatives for their disregard for others - and I'm proud to be one of those.

I don't think patrons of fast food joints want to pay alot for a burger. Raising the minimum wage raises burger prices. If somebody wants to earn more, get a higher paying job . Nobody forces you to flip burgers.

The Left lives in an unbroken fantasy world where everyone just goes along with whatever policy they want to pass. If they raise taxes, people will pay it, if they demand more for flipping burgers, people will pay the higher prices for fast food. It never occurs to them that people will simply do without.
The real problem is your kind who believes that if everyone has a low paying job at least they have a job. But is that a "job" or an allowance. If you need government health care and food stamps, then is that job really meeting the needs of the country? Why do Republicans always aim so low?

No, the "real problem" is your kind who thinks that people have the right to raise a family, buy a house, and live a middle class lifestyle while progressing no further in their career than working at a fast food restaurant. Salaries aren't magically whatever you want them to be, they have to be supported by how much money is in the industry to begin with. Fast food restaurants offer cheap, quick service for people who want to go get breakfast or lunch without breaking the bank. It will never pay middle class wages and if you try, people will stop buying food there, it's that simple.

Compare that to say, working a road crew, or construction, where the skills are harder won and millions of dollars are poured into these projects. More money means higher wages. Or how about real estate agents? Or truck drivers? This is real money, not people trying to buy a burger off the dollar menu. If people want to be paid more, they need to do something else, and if they want to raise a family, it's not going to be working at McDonalds.

Stop with the fantasy and get on with the real world where your labor isn't valued the same no matter what you do.

Assuming and lecturing those who work in the fast food industry, on its lowest rung, is presumptuous. Those of use who support those who do, and I admit, I don't know any of them personally, is because they are being exploited.

A fiscally responsible look at the fast food industry, and other minimum wage jobs, is enough to make a tea party conservative sane. An industry which employees so many and offers no benefits beyond a single digit hourly payment, is one which also exploits the taxpayer.

The population of minimum wage workers is diverse, to blame them is perverse and characteristic of callous conservatives, those who seem to lack the basic human attribute of empathy.

You wrote: "An industry which employees so many and offers no benefits beyond a single digit hourly payment, is one which also exploits the taxpayer."
Where is your fact supporting this hyperbolic statement?

FACT: source: Do I Have to Pay for Employee Benefits As a Restaurant Owner Chron.com
"The high turnover rate in the restaurant industry can be a deterrent in providing benefits, especially health care insurance. For example, most healthcare plans require a waiting period before the benefits take effect for new employees. That waiting period could be up to 90 days. For some restaurant owners, the employee may not last that long, which would mean they would have made the investment in the insurance without any assurance that the worker will remain employed with them.

The National Restaurant Association has supported legislation that could help defray the costs restaurant owners have to pay for healthcare.
The National Restaurant Association reports that 70 percent of the restaurant industry, which is the largest private sector employer in the country, is composed of small businesses and that surveys have shown that restaurant owners are deeply affected by the rising cost of health insurance.

Last year, it teamed with UnitedHealth Group Inc. to help make health care coverage more accessible to restaurant workers. It is called the Restaurant Health Care Alliance, and is touted as one of the largest collaborations of a healthcare provider and the restaurant industry.

There will ALWAYS be people with very little skills and very little ambition to match...i.e. poor.
There just doesn't have to be so many!
I guarantee I could put to work those minimum wage workers THAT have good work habits, i.e. come to work and on time and those that work diligently, follow basic instructions would after 6 months make a referral income of $1,000 to $2,000 a month for as long as the worked for me! And that's the beginning for them!
Those that are really industrious and ambitious as I am I'd share a method that could make $10,000 a month for the rest of their lives.

But the majority of those with very little skills and very little ambition and not prone to take instructions...need NOT apply.

Sniff, sniff ... what's that I smell. It's digested bull food, that's ^^^ it.

Yes, there are people with very few skills and very little ambition, and callous people who walk by them every day without a glimpse, and without a concern for them or their future.

Of course there are those with few skills and whose lack of ambition is a product of being told they were too dumb, too lazy, too ugly, too fat and not ambitious, and thus unworthy of an investment of time.

And then there are those who confront the callous conservatives for their disregard for others - and I'm proud to be one of those.

"CALLOUS CONSERVATIVES".... give literally MORE of their blood to blood banks then the "compassionate" liberal!
FACT:Surprise Conservatives are more generous than liberals The Daily Caller
When it comes to an issue as random as blood donations, conservatives are about 17 percent more likely than their liberal counterparts to donate blood!
In 2006, independently-registered researcher and author Arthur Brooks tackled the issue of political ideology as it pertains to giving.
According to a 2006 ABC News piece by John Stossel and Kristina Kendall, Brooks’ research has shown that conservatives
donate about 30 percent more than do liberals.
Interestingly, on average, conservatives earn less than liberals.

In terms of the latter, it’s no secret that liberals are more prone to accept the notion that it’s the government’s responsibility to provide direct services to the people. While conservatives are by no means opposed to essential state-sponsored programs, they place a higher value on personal responsibility and the building of self-driven social capital. According to Brooks, “…You find that people who believe it’s the government’s job to make incomes more equal, are far less likely to give their money away.” Compassion, however, should be rooted in personal engagement; liberals fail to match conservatives in this area.

No, the "real problem" is your kind who thinks that people have the right to raise a family, buy a house, and live a middle class lifestyle while progressing no further in their career than working at a fast food restaurant. Salaries aren't magically whatever you want them to be, they have to be supported by how much money is in the industry to begin with. Fast food restaurants offer cheap, quick service for people who want to go get breakfast or lunch without breaking the bank. It will never pay middle class wages and if you try, people will stop buying food there, it's that simple.

Compare that to say, working a road crew, or construction, where the skills are harder won and millions of dollars are poured into these projects. More money means higher wages. Or how about real estate agents? Or truck drivers? This is real money, not people trying to buy a burger off the dollar menu. If people want to be paid more, they need to do something else, and if they want to raise a family, it's not going to be working at McDonalds.

Stop with the fantasy and get on with the real world where your labor isn't valued the same no matter what you do.

Assuming and lecturing those who work in the fast food industry, on its lowest rung, is presumptuous. Those of use who support those who do, and I admit, I don't know any of them personally, is because they are being exploited.

A fiscally responsible look at the fast food industry, and other minimum wage jobs, is enough to make a tea party conservative sane. An industry which employees so many and offers no benefits beyond a single digit hourly payment, is one which also exploits the taxpayer.

The population of minimum wage workers is diverse, to blame them is perverse and characteristic of callous conservatives, those who seem to lack the basic human attribute of empathy.

You wrote: "An industry which employees so many and offers no benefits beyond a single digit hourly payment, is one which also exploits the taxpayer."

FACT: source: Do I Have to Pay for Employee Benefits As a Restaurant Owner Chron.com
"The high turnover rate in the restaurant industry can be a deterrent in providing benefits, especially health care insurance. For example, most healthcare plans require a waiting period before the benefits take effect for new employees. That waiting period could be up to 90 days. For some restaurant owners, the employee may not last that long, which would mean they would have made the investment in the insurance without any assurance that the worker will remain employed with them.

The National Restaurant Association has supported legislation that could help defray the costs restaurant owners have to pay for healthcare.
The National Restaurant Association reports that 70 percent of the restaurant industry, which is the largest private sector employer in the country, is composed of small businesses and that surveys have shown that restaurant owners are deeply affected by the rising cost of health insurance.

Last year, it teamed with UnitedHealth Group Inc. to help make health care coverage more accessible to restaurant workers. It is called the Restaurant Health Care Alliance, and is touted as one of the largest collaborations of a healthcare provider and the restaurant industry.

See link below:

"More than 50 San Francisco restaurant owners are being targeted by the city attorney's office for charging diners extra fees to cover the cost of city-mandated health care for workers and pocketing most of the money.

"Friday, San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrerais expected to announce an amnesty program requiring restaurateurs and a handful of other business owners to pay back a portion of the money to their employees.

"More than $14 million was collected in worker health care surcharges in 2011, and roughly only a third of that money was actually used for medical coverage, according to a report by the Office of Labor Standards Enforcement.

""It was pocketed back to the restaurateur," said San Francisco Supervisor David Campos. "I can't say all of them, but for some of these restaurants it was a marketing ploy.""

SF restaurants pocketed health care fees - SFGate

BTW, adding this fee has not hurt the restaurant business in The City.

See link below:

"More than 50 San Francisco restaurant owners are being targeted by the city attorney's office for charging diners extra fees to cover the cost of city-mandated health care for workers and pocketing most of the money.

"Friday, San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrerais expected to announce an amnesty program requiring restaurateurs and a handful of other business owners to pay back a portion of the money to their employees.

"More than $14 million was collected in worker health care surcharges in 2011, and roughly only a third of that money was actually used for medical coverage, according to a report by the Office of Labor Standards Enforcement.

""It was pocketed back to the restaurateur," said San Francisco Supervisor David Campos. "I can't say all of them, but for some of these restaurants it was a marketing ploy.""

NOW FOR WHAT REALLY HAPPENED when the truth comes out government rules and regulations F...k up everything!!!

Dear friends:

We would like to take this opportunity to address our recent settlement with the city of San Francisco. Thank you for taking a moment to read our story.

In the beginning of 2011, we noticed that we’d made a reporting error in 2009 and 2010 on the health insurance account balances for our employees. When we found this error, we corrected it immediately and in accordance with Healthy SF regulations. When the city contacted us about this matter in late 2012, we had already been in full compliance for over a year.

We want our customers to know that Patxi’s has never spent money collected through surcharges on anything other than healthcare for our employees. Unused surcharge funds were set aside to pay future healthcare claims filed by Patxi’s employees.

We’d like to offer our sincerest apologies to our patrons who feel they’ve been wronged or mislead by Patxi’s as a result of this news. We are 100% committed to the health and wellbeing of every Patxi’s employee. One example took place last year when one of our managers suffered a stroke prior to his health coverage becoming active. We informed his family that we would keep him on payroll indefinitely, even if he were never able to work again. At Patxi’s, our employees are our family.

In an effort to correct our error, we will be paying 115 current and former employees 100% of the health benefits they accrued during 2009 and 2010, totaling $205,000, as described in our settlement with the city. In addition, we will actually be increasing the money we spend on employee healthcare by about $100,000 – which is above and beyond what Healthy SF regulations ordinarily require.

Like many San Francisco establishments, we’ve come to understand the confusion and even frustration menu surcharges have caused our patrons. In August of 2012, we eliminated the healthcare surcharge from our menu, and this year, we will be removing all surcharges from our menu. Instead, we will be adjusting our menu pricing at our San Francisco locations to ensure that sufficient funding is available for our employees in accordance with the Healthy SF regulations.

Our employees come first, always. Thank you for taking the time to read the facts, and we hope to see you soon.

Bill Freeman
CEO, Patxi’s Pizza

See link below:

NOW FOR WHAT REALLY HAPPENED when the truth comes out government rules and regulations F...k up everything!!!

Dear friends:

We would like to take this opportunity to address our recent settlement with the city of San Francisco. Thank you for taking a moment to read our story.

In the beginning of 2011, we noticed that we’d made a reporting error in 2009 and 2010 on the health insurance account balances for our employees. When we found this error, we corrected it immediately and in accordance with Healthy SF regulations. When the city contacted us about this matter in late 2012, we had already been in full compliance for over a year.

We want our customers to know that Patxi’s has never spent money collected through surcharges on anything other than healthcare for our employees. Unused surcharge funds were set aside to pay future healthcare claims filed by Patxi’s employees.

We’d like to offer our sincerest apologies to our patrons who feel they’ve been wronged or mislead by Patxi’s as a result of this news. We are 100% committed to the health and wellbeing of every Patxi’s employee. One example took place last year when one of our managers suffered a stroke prior to his health coverage becoming active. We informed his family that we would keep him on payroll indefinitely, even if he were never able to work again. At Patxi’s, our employees are our family.

In an effort to correct our error, we will be paying 115 current and former employees 100% of the health benefits they accrued during 2009 and 2010, totaling $205,000, as described in our settlement with the city. In addition, we will actually be increasing the money we spend on employee healthcare by about $100,000 – which is above and beyond what Healthy SF regulations ordinarily require.

Like many San Francisco establishments, we’ve come to understand the confusion and even frustration menu surcharges have caused our patrons. In August of 2012, we eliminated the healthcare surcharge from our menu, and this year, we will be removing all surcharges from our menu. Instead, we will be adjusting our menu pricing at our San Francisco locations to ensure that sufficient funding is available for our employees in accordance with the Healthy SF regulations.

Our employees come first, always. Thank you for taking the time to read the facts, and we hope to see you soon.

Bill Freeman
CEO, Patxi’s Pizza

AND ONCE AGAIN hyperbole, exaggeration gross malfeasance of the MSM and government JUMPING to conclusions:

FACT: "
City officials say the vast majority of businesses in San Francisco go beyond what's required to make sure their workers have health care"

Millions in San Francisco health fees don t go to workers - San Jose Mercury News

City officials say the vast majority of businesses in San Francisco go beyond what's required to make sure their workers have health care!!!

AGAIN the majority of LIPs and ignorant people continually JUMPING TO conclusions never taking the time to do a little more research as the city of San Francisco SAID!!!

CEO's? They don't do shit, they make millions sitting around all day

They real workers who deserve millions are the dumb fucks that need 4 of them to figure out how to change a light bulb
It's a give-take relationship, yet CEO's earn millions even if the company losses money....Employees, not so much..Both need each other to operate and produce product...
My son is a college graduate and a lab technician who actually test bloods when people get blood test. Guess what he doesnt make 15 dollars an hour yet .

I'm sorry, too often I fail to write down to the level of the conservative element on this message board,. Mea culpa.

California Labor Federation 10 Reasons to Support a 10 Minimum Wage

continued.............
To understand how delusional, consider that a $15 an hour full time salary would put you in the same ball park as biologists, auto mechanics, biochemists, teachers, geologists, roofers, and bank tellers.

You’d be making more than some police officers.

You’d easily out earn many firefighters.

Ironically, you’d be fast food workers with starting salaries higher than many professional chefs, which is a bit like paying a tattoo artist less than the person who paints cat whiskers on your face at the carnival.

You’d be halfway to the income of accountants, engineers, and physical therapists.

Does that sound fair? It might sound fun, but does it sound fair? These are highly skilled jobs which require years of training and education. These are jobs which, in some cases, our society profoundly relies upon. Jobs with enormous responsibilities. Jobs that are considerably more complex and complicated than refilling the soda fountain at Roy Rogers.

Fast Food Workers You Don t Deserve 15 an Hour to Flip Burgers and That s OK TheBlaze.com

You are such a 1970s kinda' guy. Um...how do I explain this as gently as I can....You're just 40 years behind the real world.

How much did a gallon of gas cost you when you were 25 years old? And rent for your apartment? I bet it wasn't more than $150 a month.

Time to ketchup, Major Tom.

They real workers who deserve millions are the dumb fucks that need 4 of them to figure out how to change a light bulb
It's a give-take relationship, yet CEO's earn millions even if the company losses money....Employees, not so much..Both need each other to operate and produce product...
My son is a college graduate and a lab technician who actually test bloods when people get blood test. Guess what he doesnt make 15 dollars an hour yet .

That is obscene. But I bet the hospital/health care system management execs make several hundred thousand a year.

continued.............
To understand how delusional, consider that a $15 an hour full time salary would put you in the same ball park as biologists, auto mechanics, biochemists, teachers, geologists, roofers, and bank tellers.

Ironically, you’d be fast food workers with starting salaries higher than many professional chefs, which is a bit like paying a tattoo artist less than the person who paints cat whiskers on your face at the carnival.

You’d be halfway to the income of accountants, engineers, and physical therapists.

Does that sound fair? It might sound fun, but does it sound fair? These are highly skilled jobs which require years of training and education. These are jobs which, in some cases, our society profoundly relies upon. Jobs with enormous responsibilities. Jobs that are considerably more complex and complicated than refilling the soda fountain at Roy Rogers.

Fast Food Workers You Don t Deserve 15 an Hour to Flip Burgers and That s OK TheBlaze.com

You are such a 1970s kinda' guy. Um...how do I explain this as gently as I can....You're just 40 years behind the real world.

How much did a gallon of gas cost you when you were 25 years old? And rent for your apartment? I bet it wasn't more than $150 a month.

I didn't write any of the above. Unlike you I document and source my comments. But LIPs like you are the ones who are REALLY out of touch.
I will put it in terms YOU will never comprehend....
الوقت ل الصلصة، الميجور
توم

That is obscene. But I bet the hospital/health care system management execs make several hundred thousand a year.

YOU WANT F...KING OBSCENE????
How about this... $850 billion a year spent by insurance companies because doctors are afraid of lawsuits!
So these doctors practice "defensive medicine"....meaning they do duplicate tests, refer to specialists...ALL because lawyers making $270 billion a year or $600,000 for each of the 450,000 lawyers!
PROOF???
here is a study believe it or not! http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf
Proof is 90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "
-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

So if only 48% of government contracted physicians practice "defensive medicine" yet 90% non-govt. physicians do practice shouldn't that
be proof that tort reform like what happened in 1946 would reduce the $850 billion a year insurance companies PAY OUT IN WASTED CLAIMS?

And so YOUR F...KING obscenity is idiots like YOU so f...king dumb you have NO idea that a law passed in 1946 is all that is needed to f...king cut nearly $200 billion a year in wasted insurance claims! The insurance companies don't care because they simply increase premiums!
UNTIL LIPs like you understand the 1946 Tort Act should be expanded to affect the $850 billion a year doctors waste because of fear of lawsuits nothing will change!

From Matt Walsh Blog on the Blaze....
I've excerpted a few paragraphs but there is so much more that the entire blog should be read!

Dear fast food workers,

It’s come to my attention that many of you, supposedly in 230 cities across the country, are walking out of your jobs today and protesting for $15 an hour. You earnestly believe — indeed, you’ve been led to this conclusion by pandering politicians and liberal pundits who possess neither the slightest grasp of the basic rules of economics nor even the faintest hint of integrity — that your entry level gig pushing buttons on a cash register at Taco Bell ought to earn you double the current federal minimum wage.

I’m aware, of course, that not all of you feel this way. Many of you might consider your position as Whopper Assembler to be rather a temporary situation, not a career path, and you plan on moving on and up not by holding a poster board with “Give me more money!” scrawled across it, but by working hard and being reliable. To be clear, I am not addressing the folks in this latter camp. They are doing what needs to be done, and I respect that.

Instead, I want to talk to those of you who actually consider yourselves entitled to close to a $29 thousand a year full time salary for doing a job that requires no skill, no expertise, and no education;
those who think a fry cook ought to earn an entry level income similar to a dental assistant;
those who insist the guy putting the lettuce on my Big Mac ought to make more than the Emergency Medical Technician who saves lives for a living; those who believe you should automatically be able to “live comfortably,” as if “comfort” is a human right.

To those in this category, I have a few things I need to say, for your own sake:

First, let me start with a story. It’s anecdotal, obviously, but then this whole #FightFor15 “movement” is based entirely on anecdotes.

I submit mine: I’m 28 years old now. I started working when I was about 15. I did hourly, customer service-type stuff at grocery stores, snowball stands, and pizza places, never making much more than the bare minimum at any of them.

When I was 20 I moved out of the house and got my first job in radio. Starting out as a rock DJ in Delaware, I made $17,000 a year, or about $8 an hour. I lived off of that, earning a few small raises through the years — having to eat fewer meals, buy fewer things, and, God forbid, even forgo cable and internet access in my apartment — right up to when I got married at 25.

Raise minimum wage to a zillion dollars, what ever arbitrary number you want. The cost of living ENEVITABLY goes up as a result to match that raise, and in the end, nothing is gained. What is the point?

YOU WANT F...KING OBSCENE????
How about this... $850 billion a year spent by insurance companies because doctors are afraid of lawsuits!
So these doctors practice "defensive medicine"....meaning they do duplicate tests, refer to specialists...ALL because lawyers making $270 billion a year or $600,000 for each of the 450,000 lawyers!
PROOF???
here is a study believe it or not! http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf
Proof is 90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "
-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

So if only 48% of government contracted physicians practice "defensive medicine" yet 90% non-govt. physicians do practice shouldn't that
be proof that tort reform like what happened in 1946 would reduce the $850 billion a year insurance companies PAY OUT IN WASTED CLAIMS?

And so YOUR F...KING obscenity is idiots like YOU so f...king dumb you have NO idea that a law passed in 1946 is all that is needed to f...king cut nearly $200 billion a year in wasted insurance claims! The insurance companies don't care because they simply increase premiums!
UNTIL LIPs like you understand the 1946 Tort Act should be expanded to affect the $850 billion a year doctors waste because of fear of lawsuits nothing will change!

Sounds like you've wandered off the reservation....and you're the O/P.

Jackson Healthcare....And they are supposed to be impartial?

Sorry, toots. But Lovebear is correct. People who work in the medical community who are degreed make terrible wages.

continued.............

I didn't write any of the above. Unlike you I document and source my comments. But LIPs like you are the ones who are REALLY out of touch.
الوقت ل الصلصة، الميجور
توم

Answer my question before you start quoting in Arabic. How much did a gallon of gas cost and what did you pay in rent?
Why are you so afraid of my questions if your information is legitimate?
Squawk! Squawk! Chicken.....

Here's a hard fact for your soft head: When I first moved here to the northeast in 2001 the price of a gallon of heating oil was .89.
Before the oil market crash a few months ago it was hovering around $4.00 per gallon.
Thank god for the crash, but it's now around $2.80.
So answer this question: Have wages risen in tandem to the cost of living?

Now fuck off.

Don't screw with people that make your food. That's why I make my own stuff, macducks workers can go to hell. I grow my own vegies, and I am a vegetarian and I am lactose-gluten intolerant, if they want the wages of the CEO of APPLE, go for it. As it is, we already have had enough of this price gouging and whatnot. Go for it, alienate us furtherer. I double dog dare you idiots.

CEO's do quite a lot. They chart the direction of the company.
yet without workers no CEO would have a job...
That would be true in a hunter/gatherer type of existence. However, since we are not living 1 million years ago.....that would be a no.
continued.............

الوقت ل الصلصة، الميجور
توم
Have you been watching Adult Swim? While making pasta sauce?

They say, don't mess with people that make your food. And I say: don't mess with people that buy your food. We have alternatives, screw Mcdees, buy the makings yourself and fire up the grill. Who needs them anyway?

Forum List

Back