Why Sexist Attacks Okay For Liberal Media?

I think it's fucking hilarious that the same people who scream about the race card being played all the time are always the first people to play the "sex" card whenever it's used against Obama, or the faceless "mainstream media".

While listening to Beck who thinks if a women is ugly she must be a liberal.

To be honest, Hillary has been nagging Bill so long she has a hard time getting the nag out of her voice.

What kind of feminism does the conservative media espouse? Coulter's "women should have never gotten the vote" feminism?

How many threads have been started here claiming conservative women are hotter? Placing importance on hotness is pretty sexist to me.
I think trying to claim one side does it more is a little hypocritical don't you think?

Then don't do it...hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Wow, you are fucking retarded. Go follow dildo around, or better yet why don't you and your gang spread more bullshit around.

That the best you can do? The thread is about the double standard that exists in the leftist media regarding women,and the way they are treated. Hillary commented on it...so did Geraldine Ferraro ( both examples I provided). Articles were written about it by Hillary supporters all during the campaign also.

But now suddenly...when the leftist media is doing it to women you liberals don't like...*crickets chirping*.

Shove your hypocritical bullshit (and your sexist...go follow Dillo around) schtick up your ass. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back