Why Sexist Attacks Okay For Liberal Media?

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Bill Maher, George Lopez and the War on Women -- Why Are Attacks on Conservative Women Given Just a Shrug?

It takes a really weak, insecure, and spineless man to attack a woman on television. It takes an even weaker “feminist” movement to play down such attacks.

In a recent episode of “Somebody, Please Notice Me,” also known as “Real Time with Bill Maher” on HBO, the show’s host may have hit rock bottom with his latest rhetorical bomb by referring to Sarah Palin with a vulgarity exceedingly offensive to women. Far more noticeable, and certainly more noteworthy, was the backhanded “defense”of Palin from radical feminists and their clearly misnamed organizations.

National Organization for Women communications director Lisa Bennett, after days of silence, sounded more as if she didn’t want to be bothered: “Sorry, but we can’t defend Palin or even Hillary Clinton from every sexist insult hurled at them in the media.”

Several weeks ago, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews attacked Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) with another derogatory slur in reference to a harmless geographical gaffe she made about American history. Only crickets from the radical feminists. (A few weeks later Matthews found himself geographically-challenged when he said the Panama Canal was in Egypt.)

Bill Maher, George Lopez and the War on Women -- Why Are Attacks on Conservative Women Given Just a Shrug? - FoxNews.com

Bill Maher, George Lopez and the War on Women -- Why Are Attacks on Conservative Women Given Just a Shrug?

It takes a really weak, insecure, and spineless man to attack a woman on television. It takes an even weaker “feminist” movement to play down such attacks.

In a recent episode of “Somebody, Please Notice Me,” also known as “Real Time with Bill Maher” on HBO, the show’s host may have hit rock bottom with his latest rhetorical bomb by referring to Sarah Palin with a vulgarity exceedingly offensive to women. Far more noticeable, and certainly more noteworthy, was the backhanded “defense”of Palin from radical feminists and their clearly misnamed organizations.

National Organization for Women communications director Lisa Bennett, after days of silence, sounded more as if she didn’t want to be bothered: “Sorry, but we can’t defend Palin or even Hillary Clinton from every sexist insult hurled at them in the media.”

Several weeks ago, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews attacked Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) with another derogatory slur in reference to a harmless geographical gaffe she made about American history. Only crickets from the radical feminists. (A few weeks later Matthews found himself geographically-challenged when he said the Panama Canal was in Egypt.)

Bill Maher, George Lopez and the War on Women -- Why Are Attacks on Conservative Women Given Just a Shrug? - FoxNews.com

it is not sexism

conservatives mock and ridicule liberals (m and f)
and liberals mock and ridicule conservatives (m and f)

as long as conservatives consider it fair game to attack liberal and democratic females then it is perfectly fair for liberals to attack conservative and republican females

it is COMPLETELY FUCKIN STUPID for conservatives to think they can mock liberal and democratic females but it is SEXISM when liberals do it conservative/republican females

how many ways must i try to explain this to you?

the very fact that fox news is crying foul is just evidence of what
a. lying hypocritical scumbags they are
or
b. what stupid hypocritical morons they are

i've seen cons on fox news attack liberal/democratic women

and yet they complain and call it liberal sexism when liberals give it back to cons?

grow up moron

Last edited:
  • Banned

it is not sexism

as long as conservatives consider it fair game to attack liberal and democratic females then it is perfectly fair for liberals to attack conservative and republican females

it is COMPLETELY FUCKIN STUPID for conservatives to think they can mock liberal and democratic females but it is SEXISM when liberals do it conservative/republican females

or

and yet they complain and call it liberal sexism when liberals give it back to cons?

grow up moron

Liberals are known to attack their own. Infact...Liberals are more likely to attack most of the women they don't like with sexual rhetoric. All you have to do is see the way the Liberal media dealt with Hillary Clinton if you need examples.

it is not sexism

or

grow up moron

Liberals are known to attack their own. Infact...Liberals are more likely to attack most of the women they don't like with sexual rhetoric. All you have to do is see the way the Liberal media dealt with Hillary Clinton if you need examples.

Why don't you post these "examples"? Show me a single "mainstream media" article that attacked Hillary Clinton based on her sex?

This is as tired and retarded as people who call any criticism of Obama "racism".

Its not about the liberal media making sexist attacks on conservative women. Its about the liberal media screaming sexism when a conservative attacks a liberal women but then turns around and does the same thing.

This is true when the liberal media calls a conservative a racist, yet when they say something that may be racist, they get a pass

• Banned
it is not sexism

or

grow up moron

Why don't you post these "examples"? Show me a single "mainstream media" article that attacked Hillary Clinton based on her sex?

This is as tired and retarded as people who call any criticism of Obama "racism".

Both Geraldine Ferraro and Hillary Clinton commented on the sexism in the MSM during the campaign.

from Hillary herself...

Mrs Clinton also claimed for the first time last week that she had encountered "sexist" treatment during the campaign, and her husband spoke of "gender bias".

Mrs Clinton blamed the media rather than the Obama campaign, saying: "It's been deeply offensive to millions of women."

Obama has lost women 'with sexist campaign'

Geraldine Ferraro, the only woman to run on a major party presidential ticket and a supporter of Hillary Clinton, has accused Barack Obama of conducting a "terribly sexist" campaign.

Snip...

Miss Ferraro saved her greatest ire for the media, however, where male pundits have regularly attacked Mrs Clinton.

One compared her to the obsessive Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction.

"Obama wouldn't have been successful in pursuing the sexist line if the media had not picked it up," she said. "The fact that she's been so brutally handled by the media has driven me nuts. People try and dismiss this as sour grapes from sore losers, but that's nonsense."

US Elections: Barack Obama has lost women 'with sexist campaign' - Telegraph

Last edited:
I am Pretty sure Beck and some others have made a few attacks, especially about liberal women being ugly. Lol

I am Pretty sure Beck and some others have made a few attacks, especially about liberal women being ugly. Lol

I KNOW they have

limbaugh spent most of the 1990's mocking and ridiculing HITLARY.

and he coined the term FEMINAZI

I KNOW they have

limbaugh spent most of the 1990's mocking and ridiculing HITLARY.

and he coined the term FEMINAZI

What do you care?? The liberal media...said Hillary "has a voice that most men feel is just like nails on a chalk board" .

She doesn't laugh...she "cackles" and "She is the only candidate we can throw water on".

Among other cute and nice sexist comments...:eusa_shhh:

How many threads have been started here claiming conservative women are hotter? Placing importance on hotness is pretty sexist to me.
I think trying to claim one side does it more is a little hypocritical don't you think?

How many threads have been started here claiming conservative women are hotter? Placing importance on hotness is pretty sexist to me.
I think trying to claim one side does it more is a little hypocritical don't you think?

Then don't do it...hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Both Geraldine Ferraro and Hillary Clinton commented on the sexism in the MSM during the campaign.

from Hillary herself...

Mrs Clinton also claimed for the first time last week that she had encountered "sexist" treatment during the campaign, and her husband spoke of "gender bias".

Mrs Clinton blamed the media rather than the Obama campaign, saying: "It's been deeply offensive to millions of women."

Obama has lost women 'with sexist campaign'

Geraldine Ferraro, the only woman to run on a major party presidential ticket and a supporter of Hillary Clinton, has accused Barack Obama of conducting a "terribly sexist" campaign.

Snip...

Miss Ferraro saved her greatest ire for the media, however, where male pundits have regularly attacked Mrs Clinton.

One compared her to the obsessive Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction.

"Obama wouldn't have been successful in pursuing the sexist line if the media had not picked it up," she said. "The fact that she's been so brutally handled by the media has driven me nuts. People try and dismiss this as sour grapes from sore losers, but that's nonsense."

US Elections: Barack Obama has lost women 'with sexist campaign' - Telegraph

And because Obama has claimed that racism is the reason why people don't like, he must be right too?

Of course Hillary is gonna call "sexism".

I asked for an example of this so-called "sexism" by the "mainstream media".

I think it's fucking hilarious that the same people who scream about the race card being played all the time are always the first people to play the "sex" card whenever it's used against Obama, or the faceless "mainstream media".

it is not sexism

or

grow up moron

Anyone who speaks outside of the Box, you condemn and Demonize. How many has Obama thrown under the bus??? We get it ...... 2+2=5 for as long as you say it does. ;)

Geraldine Ferraro was as far left as you could go and she was always treated with respect by republicans and FOX news. The left fakes concern for sexism and racism but political agenda is their only concern. Look what they did to Dr. Condie Rice, racist cartoons as vicious as ancient Civil War stuff was plastered all over the print media. Nobody on the left ever apologized. You would think Michelle Bachmann was queen of the world instead of a single congresswoman but the left attacks her constantly and viciously. Read the mission of George Soros funded Media Matters. It is dedicated to nit-picking ONLY conservative speech in the media. They turn over selected cherry picked words to left wing blog sites like Huffington and we see them here on the forum at the speed of light.

Anyone who speaks outside of the Box, you condemn and Demonize. How many has Obama thrown under the bus??? We get it ...... 2+2=5 for as long as you say it does. ;)

Eh?

Then don't do it...hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Wow, you are fucking retarded. Go follow dildo around, or better yet why don't you and your gang spread more bullshit around.

Forum List

Back