Why seal Obama’s record of Obama’s birth

:lol:

I love it when Republicans are out of power. Instead of focusing on rebuilding their party for the 21st century, they'll spend years speculating on whether Hillary murdered Vince Foster, or whether Obama is a secret marxist muslim born in Africa.

This is going to be more fun that a jumpsuit full of weasels.

I bet you do. Probably because you aren't smart enough out they sound JUST LIKE Democrats out of power.

How many years have y'all been speculating about any-and-everything Bush/Cheney/or th Administration has done? Painting any-and-everything in a negative light?

In other words, you're just laughing at yourself, Einstein.

I bet you do. Probably because you aren't smart enough out they sound JUST LIKE Democrats out of power.

How many years have y'all been speculating about any-and-everything Bush/Cheney/or th Administration has done? Painting any-and-everything in a negative light?

In other words, you're just laughing at yourself, Einstein.
you noticed that too :lol:

Well it's clear that something is up... what that something is, will be determined by historians and the question will become what a pant-load "WE" are for having let the big ear'd Marxist Muslim fool us...

Hussein Obama will be the next President of the United States, but under no circumstances will he ever be my President. PERIOD...

If the Chinese, the North Koreans, along with the Russians and the whole of the Nation of Islam came pouring over the sea-wall TONIGHT... I wouldn't get behind that plastic banana communist fuck.

Last edited:
rayboyusmc wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------
He was born on fucking Mars and is an alien
--------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, and an illegal alien at that...

obama-1.jpg

Yeah, like we'd believe anything posted on the internet...

the blame lies at obama's feet for keeping this alive.

question:

why go through the trouble of getting a non-conforming electronic copy when he could have just as easily produced a a true and correct copy of the original?

all he had to do was ask for it.

While we are asking for some info about this guy how about some info on these topics?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released

2. Columbia College records -- Not released

3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "not available"

4. Harvard College records -- Not released

5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released

6. Medical records -- Not released

7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- "not available"

8. Law practice client list -- Not released

9. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None

10. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

11. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or "not available"

12. Your Illinois State Senate records--"not available"