Why seal Obama’s record of Obama’s birth

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Something seems a little fishy here. First, Barack Obama says he is rushing home to Hawaii to his critically ill grandmother. It takes him three days to “rush” to her side. He arrives early Friday morning to spend an hour with her. Friday evening, U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick tosses out a lawsuit brought by Philip J. Berg claiming Obama was born in Africa. Now the governor of Hawaii seals Obama’s birth records. If there is nothing to hide and he was actually born in Hawaii, why seal the records? There is too much cover up here. It seems it is okay to check out all the other candidates but not Obama. By sealing his birth records, that seems to me an admission they are hiding the truth. He should have to prove he was born in the United States because it is a requirement for running for the president of the United States.

Why does Obama get special treatment? There has been so much covered up and the biased liberal media will not check into or reveal anything about his past. There has never been an election like this where the media is basically one sided for one candidate to the exclusion of the other. You’d think people would be a little concerned about this. I know I am.

Nancy Young, Albany
Why seal Obama’s record of Obama’s birth: News , Elections , Opinion | Albany Democrat-Herald

I tend to believe what his paternal grandmother said: Obama was born in Kenya. Regardless, the 'powers that be' wanted him to be President, so nothing is going to stop that.

I tend to believe what his paternal grandmother said: Obama was born in Kenya. Regardless, the 'powers that be' wanted him to be President, so nothing is going to stop that.

And thats why you're always gonna be living in a life of ignorance

Something seems a little fishy here. First, Barack Obama says he is rushing home to Hawaii to his critically ill grandmother. It takes him three days to “rush” to her side. He arrives early Friday morning to spend an hour with her. Friday evening, U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick tosses out a lawsuit brought by Philip J. Berg claiming Obama was born in Africa. Now the governor of Hawaii seals Obama’s birth records. If there is nothing to hide and he was actually born in Hawaii, why seal the records? There is too much cover up here. It seems it is okay to check out all the other candidates but not Obama. By sealing his birth records, that seems to me an admission they are hiding the truth. He should have to prove he was born in the United States because it is a requirement for running for the president of the United States.

Why does Obama get special treatment? There has been so much covered up and the biased liberal media will not check into or reveal anything about his past. There has never been an election like this where the media is basically one sided for one candidate to the exclusion of the other. You’d think people would be a little concerned about this. I know I am.

Nancy Young, Albany
Why seal Obama’s record of Obama’s birth: News*,*Elections*,*Opinion*|*Albany Democrat-Herald

Give it up - YOU LOST BADLY, let it go, You're ideology is going to become a thing of the past

Actually as long as his Mother was an American citizen it does not matter where he was born. However since he knows that as well, maybe there is a different problem?

The requirement is that a person must be a NATURALLY born US Citizen. In this Country being born to any American citizen makes you automatically an American citizen, a Naturally BORN citizen.

Something funny may be going on, but it can not be that he is afraid they will find out he was born to his mother in Africa. If the birth certificate was faked and the State is covering it up, that would bring into question whether he was actually his mother's child to begin with. If he would lie about the place of birth, maybe he would lie about his actual parents.

Personally I do not care. He is our President. Hawaii has STATED for the record his Birth certificate is legal and authentic. Unless you believe the Republican Governor of Hawaii is in on a grand Conspiracy this story is over.

Leave it to the loons and crazies.

Give it up - YOU LOST BADLY, let it go, You're ideology is going to become a thing of the past

Not likely, remind us how you got that super majority again? Just a set back, as soon as the democrats begin actually making good on their promises people that are not far left will realize they have been taken for a ride. And once that happens the Dems won't be winning a lot of seats in 2010.

Yep! China said their gymnasts were 18 too.. Yes,, yes they did.

I don't know where Your presidente was born, don't care either.

Something seems a little fishy here. First, Barack Obama says he is rushing home to Hawaii to his critically ill grandmother. It takes him three days to “rush” to her side. He arrives early Friday morning to spend an hour with her. Friday evening, U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick tosses out a lawsuit brought by Philip J. Berg claiming Obama was born in Africa. Now the governor of Hawaii seals Obama’s birth records.

:lol:

I love it when Republicans are out of power. Instead of focusing on rebuilding their party for the 21st century, they'll spend years speculating on whether Hillary murdered Vince Foster, or whether Obama is a secret marxist muslim born in Africa.

This is going to be more fun that a jumpsuit full of weasels.

Who is speculating? Not me! :lol:

I'm having fun watching the Dems, have their little meltdown. Actually! :eusa_shhh:

I believe they said they were 16. Has it been proven they were younger?

of course not,, I just believe my lying eyes and compare them to the size of the Chinese swimmers... but that's just me..you know there ain't enough proof in the universe.

I believe they said they were 16. Has it been proven they were younger?

You are aware the entire "investigation" came down to the Governing body ASKING China if they were 16? The fact is there were documents posted on line long before the Olympics that showed the girls were not 16. The excuse given was that it was a typo.

You are aware the entire "investigation" came down to the Governing body ASKING China if they were 16? The fact is there were documents posted on line long before the Olympics that showed the girls were not 16. The excuse given was that it was a typo.

Not to derail the thread (well, I guess it's already been derailed), but there is compelling evidence that they were under 16 years of age. The Chinese got away with it and they know it. The Olympic Committee must have gotten a lot of money to keep quiet about this.

that's aint "proof"

RetiredGySgt wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------
The requirement is that a person must be a NATURALLY born US Citizen.
------------------------------------------------------------------

So, a cesarean section wouldn't count...

of course not,, I just believe my lying eyes and compare them to the size of the Chinese swimmers... but that's just me..you know there ain't enough proof in the universe.

oh I totally think they were younger... I was just hoping it had been proven and they had been striped of their medals. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back