Why Scott Walker Should Be VP

BlackFlag10

College Conservative
Jun 1, 2012
Full story at The Reason Why Scott Walker Should be Vice President | CapitolPunishmentBlog

Coming off of a historical gubernatorial recall election, Scott Walker has momentum. After such a long, gruesome fight, Walker is in a position to exert more power than he ever has before. The man took on the unions, and the unions lost, BIG time. Scott Walker squashed the greatest liberal cause of 2012 thus far.

Many Americans are familiar with Walker now after the highly followed and publicized recall election, and voters know exactly where Governor Walker stands on the major issues of the coming election. Voters have had weeks of coverage of the deficit reduction and union-combating policies that Walker enacted while governor of Wisconsin.

It just makes the most sense right now. Takes the fight to WHOLE new level

Scott Walker is not hitting the stage out of nowhere though. He just had a very large event go his way. Like I said in the article, he has momentum

It just makes the most sense right now. Takes the fight to WHOLE new level

Second only to Governor Christie, Scott Walker is probably the most polarizing figure the right could run as VP (unless Caribou Barbie comes out of hiding). Whether that is a good strategery or not for the general election, is a question I do not have an answer for...

I think Romeny should continue to hold off on this.

From a purely "If I was a Romney campaign advisor" standpoint he doesn't need to pick a VP right now, that would just distract from Obama's recent blundering.

Just like Romney basically ignoring what Obama did with illegall immigrants the other day was the smartest thing he could do for his own campaign.

Me personally, I don't think he should pick Walker.

I think Romeny should continue to hold off on this.

From a purely "If I was a Romney campaign advisor" standpoint he doesn't need to pick a VP right now, that would just distract from Obama's recent blundering.

Just like Romney basically ignoring what Obama did with illegall immigrants the other day was the smartest thing he could do for his own campaign.

Me personally, I don't think he should pick Walker.

^^ THIS

Walker should continue to do the things he's doing to help Wisconsin and forget the national stage for a while... If the state continues to make the progress it has, then he can think about higher offices...

I think Walker is a bad choice as well, but Romney will have to pick someone further to the right to balance his liberal history.

I think Walker is a bad choice as well, but Romney will have to pick someone further to the right to balance his liberal history.

No he doesn't.

Think about how disgusted the far right, regular conservatives, and even liberatians such as myself are with all the crap over the last 3 years (well for me 11 years but i digress as bush doesn't matter this time around). We aren't going to vote for Obama. Romney needs to think about independants and the politically ignorant, not those of us who pay attention to politics.

No he doesn't.

Think about how disgusted the far right, regular conservatives, and even liberatians such as myself are with all the crap over the last 3 years (well for me 11 years but i digress as bush doesn't matter this time around). We aren't going to vote for Obama. Romney needs to think about independants and the politically ignorant, not those of us who pay attention to politics.

I unfortunately, consider many of the Tea Partiers and far right wingers to be among the "politically ignorant" who only care about rousing speeches about gutting our bloated government (sparing of course, the military and that government run MediCare thing).

No he doesn't.

I unfortunately, consider many of the Tea Partiers and far right wingers to be among the "politically ignorant" who only care about rousing speeches about gutting our bloated government (sparing of course, the military and that government run MediCare thing).

Their positions may be ignorant from your standpoint but they do pay attention, as does the far left and progressives (the lefts teapartiers)

Forum List

Back