Why School going kids have heavy bag?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Why School going kids have heavy bag?

I usually observe those kids going to any good standard English school in Karachi than look what a weight of books they innocent kids are lifting bags containing books and copies, perhaps if normal condition same weight if asked to lift for shorter distance than they do not agree to lift.

If any school understand if their education system have introduce many books than helpful for students but my suggestion to reduce the no of books but pay more attention towards practically studies and make sure in future lifes these students can able to stand on feet and not dependable on others resources or help.

I must say due to heavy weight of books or copies does not means that existing education system is good, I suggest to the EDUCATION MINISTER to reduce the volume of text books subjects so the kids able to lift own school bags without help of any support and get such way education which will help them to build for future who can work for own nation and raises his parents names

Besides school bags weight same way private school fees are very high which is problem for middle class specially salaried person to extract for 2 months fees which not take a action for charting combine 2 months fees and make a slab for private school to charge reasonable school fees and do not try to get ABNORMAL school fees which is additional burden to parents.

I always feel pain when realizing that kids can’t able to lift his school bags but force to take all books and copies according to daily time table which is totally injustice and if you teacher of any school lift any school kids bags of going school class 3 to 5 than realized what weights they carry? How brave these innocents kids?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Gear perhaps.

Attachments

• $boomer.jpg
    $boomer.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 91
It is the story of Asia brother. Outside its not like this. Here we follow the habit of keeping 2 to 3 copies for 1 particular subject only. It is really sad man. Neither the Government pay any aid to the students.

School going kids have heavy bags because they are not that much competent that take decision about the lectures of school . The bag are heavy because they keep all the books of the all the lectures whether the lectures are on or off of a particular subject .

I totally agree with you. School going kids are innocent who lifted heavy bags but their parents and school teachers don't understand that.

I was also taking heavy bag when i was in school........I always tired when i take heavy bag....So sad.....Childrens are too innocent in that stage and they don't take heavy bags....

I was also taking heavy bag when i was in school........I always tired when i take heavy bag....So sad.....Childrens are too innocent in that stage and they don't take heavy bags....

When I was in school, we carried lots of books and we always carried them in our hands...no book bags, no back packs...I don't think back packs were invented until I got to college. I remember my books going from my arms all the way up to my chin holding them in place. Good thing I only lived a couple of blocks from school.

What the hell? why did my post get deleted? I told this fag to go get fucked in the mouth, and I stand by it.

what U learn reflection of your studies what ur teacher taught U plus your parents teaching If U use abuse words than not only U should be blamed but your PARENTS and TEACHERS are also RESPONSIBLE

Forum List

Back